User manual ICOM MR-1000T2
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual ICOM MR-1000T2. We hope that this ICOM MR-1000T2 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide ICOM MR-1000T2.
Manual abstract: user guide ICOM MR-1000T2
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] INSTRUCTION MANUAL
(Open array type; 4 kW) (Open array type; 6 kW)
MODEL NAME MR-1000RII MR-1000TII MR-1000TIII CRT DISPLAY SX-2713 (10-inch CRT) SX-2779 (10-inch CRT) SX-2779 (10-inch CRT) SCANNER UNIT EX-2714 (Radome type) EX-2780 (Open array type; 4 kW) EX-2780 (Open array type; 6 kW)
· EX-2714 (Radome type unit) Qty. 1 w Installation bolts (M10×50) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4 e Installation bolts (M10×25) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1 e Spare fuse (FGB 5 A: for over 24 V power supply) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [. . . ] Suitable for accurate measurements from target to target.
Two measurement procedures are available with this radar. The distance unit, nautical miles (NM) or kilometers (KM) is selected in the FUNCTION menu (p. 6).
D Using the fixed rings
Ring range readout
NM C U R S SOG 0. 0KT
0 1 4 . 6° T H UP
T. V E C T 0. 9 0 0 N M HDG
q Push [MENU]/[ ] several times to call up the FUNCTION menu. w Push [Ú] until the "RING" section becomes highlighted. e Push  to select RING function ON and display the fixed ring.
· The interval range appears on the right of the screen range readout. (See below. )
r Push [MENU]/[ ] several times to exit the menu. t To clear the fixed rings, push  to select OFF in step e above.
EBL1 EBL2 WPT CURS VRM1 VRM2 34° 37. 72N 1 3 5 ° 3 4 . 4 2 E
Range (nm) Ring (nm)
1 1. 5 2
4 1 4
6 1 6
8 12 16 24 32 36 48* 64 72 2 4 2 6 4 4 4 6 8 4 6 6 8 16 12 6 4 6
/20 1/20 1/10 5 5
NOTE: When the screen is shifted, the number of rings may differ. Available for the MR-1000TIII only.
D Using the variable range marker q Push [EBL1 (VRM1)]/[ ] to display the VRM1 and EBL1; then, push [Ù Ú] to set the marker.
· The range between the ship and the target is indicated in the VRM readouts.
w Push [EBL2 (VRM2)]/[ ] to display the VRM2 and EBL2; then, push [Ù Ú] to set the marker.
· The range between the ship and the target is indicated in the VRM readouts. · When the VRM1 and EBL1 are displayed, the center of VRM2 appears at the intersection point of the VRM1 and EBL1. · The VRM2 disappears when [EBL1 (VRM1)] is pushed.
e Push [EBL1 (VRM1)]/[ menu display.
] to exit the
DISTANCE AND DIRECTION MEASUREMENTS
I Bearing and Distance measurement
This radar has 2 Electronic Bearing Lines (EBL) to indicate the target direction from your ship or a target. D Using the EBL and VRM
NM CURS SOG 00km/h
3240R H UP
TVECT 3M 1141NM HDG
EBL1 VRM1 EBL2 VRM2 EBL1 readout EBL2 readout
EBL1 3151ßT EBL2 2471ßT WPT 34 POSN VRM1 0503NM VRM2 0359NM
q Push [Ù Ú ] to move the cursor on the desired target. w Push [EBL1 (VRM1)]/[ ] to display the EBL1 and VRM1.
· Push [ ] to rotate the electronic bearing line. · Push  to rotate clockwise and push  to rotate counterclockwise. · Push [Ù Ú] to increase or decrease the variable range marker ring size. · The EBL1 and VRM1 readouts indicate the target bearing and distance. · The EBL readouts indicate the target bearing; 0 to 360°R : Relative direction, when `360°R' is selected in the EBL/PI of the FUNCTION menu. 6) P/S 0 to 180° : Bow direction, when `PT/SB' is selected in the EBL/PI of the FUNCTION menu. 6) 0 to 360°T* : True or magnetic bearing, when selecting `TRUE' in the EBL/PI of the FUNCTION menu. 39)
VRM1 readout VRM2 readout
e Push [EBL1 (VRM1)]/[ EBL1 and VRM1.
· Cursor remains on the display.
] to clear the
r Push [Ù Ú ] to move the cursor on the desired target. t Push [EBL2 (VRM2)]/[ ] to display the EBL2 and VRM2 on the display.
· When the EBL1 and VRM1 are displayed, the beginning of EBL2 and VRM2 appears at the intersection point of the EBL1 and VRM1. · The EBL2 and VRM2 disappears when [EBL1 (VRM1)] /[ ]is pushed.
y To clear the EBL1 and VRM1, push [EBL1 (VRM1)] /[ ].
DISTANCE AND DIRECTION MEASUREMENTS
I Advanced measurements
Using both Electronic Bearing Lines (EBL) and both Variable Range Markers (VRM), the following advanced measurements can be made: D Measuring the distance and direction between 2 targets MTUNE TVECT 3M q Push [Ù Ú ] to move the cursor on the desired 3/4 NM km/h CURS\ 3171ßM 1141NM H UP HDG SOG target. [. . . ] · The system cable may not be connected properly.
*1 Push any key to cancel the error message and beep tone. *2 An electricity failure may occur, turn the power OFF, then consult your dealer or service man. *4 Turn the power OFF, then check the system cable connections.
Continued, reliable operation of the radar depends on how you care for your equipment. The simple maintenance tips that follow can help you save time and money, and avoid premature equipment failures.
I Periodic maintenance
WARNING: BE SURE the power is OFF before
performing any maintenance. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE ICOM MR-1000T2
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual ICOM MR-1000T2 will begin.