User manual KENWOOD DDX6036
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual KENWOOD DDX6036. We hope that this KENWOOD DDX6036 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide KENWOOD DDX6036.
Manual abstract: user guide KENWOOD DDX6036
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] (Refer to the Instruction Manual. )
• Mounting and wiring this product requires skills and experience. For safety’s sake, leave the mounting and wiring work to professionals. • Make sure to ground the unit to a negative 12V DC power supply. • Do not install the unit in a spot exposed to direct sunlight or excessive heat or humidity. [. . . ] • After the unit is installed, check whether the brake lamps, blinkers, wipers, etc. • This unit has the cooling fan (page 5) to decrease the internal temperature. Do not mount the unit in a place where the cooling fan of the unit are blocked. Blocking these openings will inhibit the cooling of the internal temperature and result in malfunction. • Do not press hard on the panel surface when installing the unit to the vehicle. Otherwise scars, damage, or failure may result.
• If you connect the ignition wire (red) and the battery wire (yellow) to the car chassis (ground), you may cause a short circuit, that in turn may start a fire. Always connect those wires to the power source running through the fuse box. • Do not cut out the fuse from the ignition wire (red) and the battery wire (yellow). The power supply must be connected to the wires via the fuse.
Install this unit in the console of your vehicle. Do not touch the metal part of this unit during and shortly after the use of the unit. Metal part such as the heat sink and enclosure become hot.
About the Front Panel
When removing the product from the box or installing it, the front panel may be positioned at the angle shown in (Fig. This is due to the characteristics of a mechanism the product is equipped with. If the program that is activated when the product is first powered on works properly, the front panel will automatically move into the position (initial setting angle) shown in (Fig. 2)
After the Installation
After the installation, perform the <Initial Setup> (Refer to the Instruction Manual) by referring to the instruction manual. English |
B54-4756-00_00_DDX6036_En. indd 3
09. 10. 27 11:07:38 AM
Ignition key switch
connect (red) and the battery ¤ If you(yellow) tothe ignition wire(ground), you may wire the car chassis cause a short circuit, that in turn may start a fire. Always connect those wires to the power source running through the fuse box. ACC
A B A B C
Ignition wire (Red) Battery wire (Yellow) Ground wire (Black) (To car chassis) Antenna Cord FM/AM antenna input
Car fuse box Car fuse box (Main fuse)
Connect ⁄ detectionto the vehicle's parking brake switch harness. Parking sensor wire (Light Green)
For the sake of safety, be sure to connect the parking sensor.
Connect to vehicle's reverse lamp harness when using the optional rear view camera.
Reverse sensor wire (Purple/White)
To steering remote
Steering remote control input (Light Blue/Yellow)
To use the steering wheel remote control feature, you need to an exclusive remote adapter (not supplied) matches your car is required. Dimmer control wire (Orange/White) To car light control switch Connect to the terminal that is grounded when either the telephone rings or during conversation. Mute wire (Brown)
⁄ To connect the Kenwood navigation system, consult your navigation manual.
Depending on what antenna you are using, connect either to the control terminal of the motor antenna, or to the power terminal for the booster amplifier of the film-type antenna. [. . . ] Lower the frame and pull it forward as shown in the figure.
Removing the Unit
1. Remove the hard rubber frame by referring to the removal procedure in the section <Removing the Hard Rubber Frame>. Insert the two removal tools 4 deeply into the slots on each side, as shown.
• The frame can be removed from the top side in the same manner.
3. Lower the removal tool toward the bottom, and pull out the unit halfway while pressing towards the inside.
2. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE KENWOOD DDX6036
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual KENWOOD DDX6036 will begin.