User manual KENWOOD DMX 7018 BTS
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual KENWOOD DMX 7018 BTS. We hope that this KENWOOD DMX 7018 BTS user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide KENWOOD DMX 7018 BTS.
Manual abstract: user guide KENWOOD DMX 7018 BTS
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Indb 3
ÑÑ How To Reset Your Unit
• If the unit or the connected unit fails to operate properly, reset the unit. ÑÑ prevent injury or fire, take To
the following precautions:
• To prevent a short circuit, never put or leave any metallic objects (such as coins or metal tools) inside the unit. Do not watch or fix your eyes on the unit’s display when you are driving for any extended period. If you experience problems during installation, consult your KENWOOD dealer. [. . . ] • BT DEVICE CHANGE] : Selects the device to connect via Bluetooth audio (A2DP) or APP (SPP). * hese items appear only when the audio T player which supports AVRCP profile is connected. NOTE
• If the operation keys do not appear, operate from the player. Depending on your cell-phone or audio player, audio may be heard and controlled but text information may not appear. If the volume is too low, raise it on your cellphone or audio player. ÑÑ Connect the Bluetooth audio
Selects the device to connect via Bluetooth audio (A2DP) or APP (SPP). Indb 30
Using Hands-Free Unit
You can use telephone function by connecting the Bluetooth telephone to this unit. NOTE
• While Apple CarPlay or Android Auto is being connected, Bluetooth Hands-Free function and two Bluetooth devices connections cannot be used. NOTE
• The status icons such as battery and antenna displayed may differ from those displayed on the cell-phone. Setting the cell-phone in the private mode can disable the hands-free function. NOTE
• If your mobile phone supports PBAP, you can display the phone book and call lists on the touch panel screen when the mobile phone is connected. – Phone book: up to 1000 entries –– Up to 20 entries including dialed calls, received calls, and missed calls
Call by entering a phone number
1 Touch [ ]. [ • [ • [ • [ • [
]: Call using call records ]: Call using the phonebook ]: Call using the preset number ]: Call by entering a phone number ]: Voice Recognition (P. Indb 31
Call using the preset number
ÑÑ Voice Recognition
You can access the voice recognition function of the cell-phone connected to this unit. Call using the phonebook
• You can use voice recognition function by touching [ ] on the Hands Free screen. Indb 32
ÑÑ Receive a call 1 Touch [
[ ] to answer a phone call or ] to reject an incoming call. ● Output the dial tone Touch [DTMF] to display the tone input screen. ● Switching the speaking voice output ]/ [ ] each time switches the Touching [ speaking voice output between cell-phone and speaker. ● Call-waiting When you receive a call while talking on another call, you can answer the newly received call by touching [ ]. When you touch [ ], the current call will end and switch to the call in hold. NOTE
• While monitoring the view camera, this screen does not appear even if a call comes in. To display this screen, press the [TEL] button or return the shift knob of car to the driver position. [. . . ] – Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. Org Foundation nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission. ■Information on Disposal of Old Electrical and Electronic Equipment and Batteries (applicable for EU countries that have adopted separate waste collection systems)
Products and batteries with the symbol (crossed-out wheeled bin) cannot be disposed as household waste. Old electrical and electronic equipment and batteries should be recycled at a facility capable of handling these items and their waste byproducts. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE KENWOOD DMX 7018 BTS
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual KENWOOD DMX 7018 BTS will begin.