User manual KENWOOD KVT-737DVD
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual KENWOOD KVT-737DVD. We hope that this KENWOOD KVT-737DVD user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide KENWOOD KVT-737DVD.
Manual abstract: user guide KENWOOD KVT-737DVD
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] · If the disc center hole or outside rim has burrs, use the disc only after removing the burrs with a ballpoint pen etc.
How to reset your unit
· If the unit or the connected unit fails to operate properly, press the Reset button. The unit returns to factory settings when the Reset button is pressed. Pressing the Reset button with the USB device installed can damage the data contained in the USB device. For how to remove the USB device, see <Playing a USB device> (page 12).
Discs that cannot be used
· Discs that are not round cannot be used.
Cleaning the Unit
If the faceplate of this unit is stained, wipe it with a dry soft cloth such as a silicon cloth. [. . . ] e Returns to the Hands-Free Control screen.
4 Displays a list of numbers in the Phonebook starting with the selected number.
4 Select the phone number to call
14 16 15 17
Making a Call Using Call Records
Calls by selecting a phone number from the outgoing or incoming calls list. 1 Display the Outgoing Calls or Incoming Calls screen
r Calls the selected phone number. 5 Make a call
: Outgoing Calls : Incoming Calls The Outgoing Calls or Incoming Calls list screen appears. 2 Select from calls list Example : Outgoing Calls screen
· To use the Phonebook, it must have been downloaded from the cell-phone. For more details, see the instruction manual of your Bluetooth Unit and your cell-phone. · Initials including no corresponding name will not be displayed. · During search, a non-accent character such as "u" is searched for instead of an accent character such as "ü".
1 3 4 2 5
1 2 3 4
Outgoing Calls list. 3 Make a call
· The Outgoing Calls list screen or Incoming Calls list screen shows the list of the calls originated from or received at this unit. They are not the ones stored in the cell-phone memory.
Hands Free Unit Control
Calling by Voice Recognition
Calls by recognizing the registered voice.
· In order to perform voice recognition, voice must be registered in the Phonebook data. Or, to perform voice recognition by Phone number category (Home, Office, Mobile etc. ) of Phonebook data, a key word voice must be registered. See <Key Word Voice Registration> (page 55).
If you hear another Beep sound: Say the key word within 2 seconds after the Beep, or touch the [Phonebook List] button to select the phone number.
Make a call.
· If there are more than one phone numbers registered under the same name, and the key word voice is registered for each phone number, you will hear another beep. See <Control Screen Function> (page 47).
p Deletes the currently displayed phone number. 4 Search phone number to register with each function 5 Register phone number
· Press [Delete] to delete the registered phone number.
2 Select the Preset number to register
1 Returns to the Hands-Free Set Up screen. 3 Select the search destination of the number to register
2 3 9 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Registers from SMS incoming calls list. 56 KVT-737DVD/KVT-556DVD
SMS (Short Message Service)
Uses SMS function. 1 Display the SMS Select screen
SMS Message screen
10 11 12
2 Select a function
p Calls the number in the selected message. 4 Create a message
2 3 4 5
17 18 19 20 21 22
1 Displays received message list. s Returns to the previous screen.
6 Calls the number in the selected message. 9 Displays the selected message.
You can set up various receiver parameters.
Displays the Setup menu to set various functions. 1 Display the control screen of any source
You can setup a speaker network, etc. in the "Setup
· [Audio Setup] cannot be selected under the following conditions: When no source is selected. See <Zone Control> (page 82)
Touch any source button on the "Source Select" screen. [. . . ] Connect an USB device/iPod, and change the source to USB/iPod again.
No Music: The connected USB device contains no playable audio file. Media was played that doesn't have data recorded that the unit can play. USB Device Error!!: The connected USB device is rated a current capacity higher than the allowable limit.
Use the unit again after reducing the temperature inside the vehicle.
Hold Error : Activation of the protective circuit when the temperature inside the disc changer is higher than 60 degrees Celsius stops the disc changer from operating. At such times this message will appear.
Use when the temperature at the site where the disc changer has been fitted has dropped.
Mecha Error : The disc player is malfunctioning.
Check the USB device.
Some trouble may have occurred to the connected USB device.
Change the source to any source other than USB. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE KENWOOD KVT-737DVD
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual KENWOOD KVT-737DVD will begin.