User manual LG 20M35A-B
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual LG 20M35A-B. We hope that this LG 20M35A-B user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide LG 20M35A-B.
Manual abstract: user guide LG 20M35A-B
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] You should record requested information here and retain this guide as a permanent record of your purchase. : : : : : :
Dealer Purchased From
Important Safety Instruction
BASIC SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
This guide contains many important safety messages. It alerts you to safety messages that inform you of hazards that can kill or hurt you or others or cause damage to the product. All safety messages will be preceded by the safety alert symbol and the hazard signal word DANGER, WARNING, or CAUTION. [. . . ] The supply plug of the refrigerator-freezer should be placed in easy accessible position for quick disconnection in emergency. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
Risk of child entrapment. Before you throw away your old refrigerator or freezer: Take off the doors. Leave the shelves in place so that children may not easily climb inside.
Don't store Grounding (Earthing)
Don't store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this or any other appliance. In the event of an electric short circuit, grounding (earthing) reduces the risk of electric shock by providing an escape wire for the electric current. In order to prevent possible electric shock, this appliance must be grounded. Consult a qualified electrician or service person if the grounding instructions are not completely understood, or if you have doubts on whether the appliance is properly grounded.
Important Safety Instruction
Keep ventilation openings, in the appliance enclosure or in the built-in structure, clear of obstruction. Do not use mechanical devices or other means to accelerate the defrosting process, other than those recommended by the manufacturer. Do not use electrical appliances inside the food storage compartments of the appliance, unless they are of the type recommended by the manufacturer. The refrigerant and insulation blowing gas used in the appliance require special disposal procedures. When disposal, please consult with service agent or a similarly qualified person.
This appliance contains a small amount of isobutane refrigerant (R600a), natural gas with high environmental compatibility, but it is also combustible. TEMP.
· When you press the temperature control buttons, the temperature of Refrigerator and Freezer compartment is repeated in the following order. Refrigerator Compartment : 0°C 1 °C 2 °C 3°C 4 °C
5 °C 6 °C 0°C
Freezer Compartment : -19°C -20°C -21°C -22°C -23°C -16°C -17°C -18°C -19°C
Fresh 0 Zone (Option)
· This drawer is designed to set up 2°C lower than the temperature of the refrigerator compartment to keep the contents fresh for longer period. TEMP. ) to 2°C, the temperature in the fresh drawer is about 0°C.
The actual inner temperature varies depending on the food status, as the indicated setting temperature is a target temperature, not actual temperature within refrigerator. Please adjust temperature as above after using refrigerator for minimum 2~3 days.
· This function is used when you want to freeze the foods quickly. Press the `SUPER FRZ. ' (Super Freezer) button once, and then the quick freeze operation starts with the display light on. When its operation ends, it automatically returns to the previous temperature setting. If you want to stop the quick freeze operation, press the `SUPER FRZ. ' button once more, the display light goes out, and the Super Freeze operation stops and the refrigerator returns to the previous temperature setting.
· This function makes the fridge-freezer work in a power saving mode which is useful for when you are away on holiday, by reducing energy consumption as much as possible. Pressing `VACATION' starts operation with display light on and pressing it again stops the operation.
· Pressing this button stops operation of other buttons. · "Locking" or "Un-Locking" is repeated whenever pressing the `CHILD LOCK' button. (For "Locking" or "Un-Locking" press the `CHILD LOCK' button for 3 secs. ) · When `CHILD LOCK' is activated, pressing the other buttons would not work.
· Pressing this button refrigerator power is ON or OFF. (For ON or OFF press the "On/Off" button for 3 secs. )
Function to save the set temperature and vacation status and On/Off status. [. . . ] · In humid weather, air carries moisture into fridge when doors are opened.
· Foods with strong odors should be tightly covered or wrapped. Refer to CLEANING section
Fridge has odor
Door not closing properly
· Food package is keeping door open. · The floor on which the fridge-freezer is installed may be uneven or the fridge-freezer may be unstable. Refer to the Lamp Replacement section
Interior light does not work
Disposal of your old appliance
1. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE LG 20M35A-B
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual LG 20M35A-B will begin.