User manual LG 27MS53S
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual LG 27MS53S. We hope that this LG 27MS53S user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide LG 27MS53S.
Manual abstract: user guide LG 27MS53S
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the product. WARNING: TO PREVENT FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK HAZARD, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS PRODUCT TO RAIN OR MOISTURE. WARNING: Do not install this equipment in a confined space such as a book case or similar unit. Slots and openings in the cabinet are provided for ventilation and to ensure reliable operation of the product and to protect it from over heating. [. . . ] connector.
POP CLASSIC JAZZ ROCK
MP3 -- OPT BASS (BASS BLAST) LOUDNESS BYPASS
yy Be sure to fully extend the FM wire antenna. yy When the broadcasting signal is weak : Check the condition of broadcasting reception. ( check the QUALITY) yy When moving the unit to other areas : Delete all of the saved DAB scanned stations.
Note , ,
Maybe you need to reset the sound mode, after switching the input, sometimes even after the sound track/file is changed.
Note , ,
CM3330B-BK. DGBRLLK_ENG. indd 19
Listening to the radio
1. Press FUNCTION on the remote control until FM/DAB appears in the display window. 2. [FM] Auto tuning : Press and hold CH/TUNING-/+ for about 2 seconds until the frequency indication starts changing, then release. [DAB] Press CH/TUNING-/+ and press T when scanning stop.
Presetting the Radio Stations
You can preset 50 stations for FM/DAB . 7. To listen a preset station, press PRESET/FOLDER W/S.
3. Adjust the volume by pressing VOL+/-.
Improving poor FM reception
Press T on the remote control. Then the reception will be better than before.
Deleting all the saved stations
1. Press and hold PROGRAM/MEMORY for two seconds. 2. Press PROGRAM/MEMORY to erase all saved radio stations.
CM3330B-BK. DGBRLLK_ENG. indd 20
Seeing information about a Radio station
The FM tuner is supplied with the RDS (Radio Data System) facility. : PS (Programme Service Name) The name of the channel will appear in the display PTY (Programme Type Recognition) The programme type (e. g. RT (Radio Text) A text message contains special information from the broadcast station. CT (Time controlled by the channel) This shows the time and date as broadcast by the station. I yy f you set the clock and alarm, you can check setting informaiton by pressing TIMER although the unit is turned off. yy When the alarm rings, you can deactivate the alarm by pressing TIMER. yy If the alarm rings with USB cable connected to USB port, the function switches to tuner function. (Depending on the type of device, this may not be available. )
Recording on USB
1. Connect the USB device to the unit. 2. Select a function by pressing FUNCTION on the remote control or F on the unit. One track/file recording - You can record a track/ a file on USB while playing the file you want. All tracks/files recording - You can record tracks/ files on USB in stop state. Program list recording - After making program list, you can record it on USB. (Refer to the page 17)
3. Start the recording by pressing USB REC on the remote control. 4. To stop recording, press IENTER.
During recording, press USB REC to pause recording. (Only FM/ Portable function)
Note , ,
To select recording bit rate and speed
1. Press USB REC for longer than 3 seconds. [. . . ] Connecting individual devices under Bluetooth® wireless technology does not incur any charges. A mobile phone with Bluetooth® wireless technology can be operated via the Cascade if the connection was made via Bluetooth® wireless technology. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth® SIG, Inc. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
CM3330B-BK. DGBRLLK_ENG. indd 35
General AC adapter requirements Power consumption Dimensions (W x H x D) Net Weight (Approx. ) Operating temperature Operating humidity Bus Power Supply Inputs PORT. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE LG 27MS53S
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual LG 27MS53S will begin.