User manual LG 27MT93V
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual LG 27MT93V. We hope that this LG 27MT93V user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide LG 27MT93V.
Manual abstract: user guide LG 27MT93V
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Pay particular attention to plugs, wall outlets, and the point where the cord exits the appliance. When installing the product, ensure that the plug is easily accessible. Disposal of your old appliance
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK) NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL. This lightning flash with arrowhead symbol within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated dangerous voltage within the product’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons. [. . . ] PTY SCAN/SORT • Search radio stations by DAB radio type • Aligning the service names • DAB band scanning REC • Starts or pauses recording
• Search for a folder of MP3/ WMA Files. When a CD containing MP3/ WMA files in several folders is being played, press FOLDER•PRESET to select the folder you want to play. • Choose a ‘preset number’ for a radio station.
• Temporarily stop the sound Press the button again to return to the sound.
• Sound quality adjustment. You can choose sound impressions
Put the battery in the remote control
Make sure that the + (plus) and - (minus) on the battery (size AAA) match those on the remote control.
• Control the volume when using any function.
Listening to CDs
• This unit cannot be operated by 8cm disc. (Using 12cm disc only) • when you insert disc in the during play mode it plays the disc automatically .
About MP3/ WMA
MP3/ WMA Disc compatibility with this unit is limited as follows: • Sampling Frequency : 32 - 48 kHz (MP3), 32 - 48 kHz (WMA) • Bit rate : 32 - 320 kbps (MP3), 40 - 320 kbps (WMA) • CD-R physical format : ISO 9660/ JOEILT ON UNIT ON REMOTE • If you record MP3/ WMA files using the software which cannot create a FILE SYSTEM, for example “Direct-CD” etc. , it is impossible to playback MP3 files. We recommend that you use “Easy-CD Creator”, which creates an ISO 9660 file system. • Even if the total number of files on the disc has more than 1000, it will only be shown up to 999.
1. Insert the CD: The display will show the total number of tracks (files). B/x x B/x x B/X X x ENTER F
Listening to CDs - more you can do
Pausing or restarting a CD
1 Press B/ during playback. 2 Press this button again to resume play.
Searching for a section within a track
Hold bb / BB on the unit or . /> on the remote control during playback and release it at the point you want to listen to.
Skipping to another track (files)
Press bb / BB on the unit or . /> on the remote control in stop status.
Listening to your tracks (files) repeatedly or randomly
Press REPEAT/MENU on the remote control repeatedly, the display changes in the following order, RPT 1 - RPT ALL - RANDOM - OFF.
Using an iPod
• When the connection with iPod is not solid and the remaining battery is not enough, the message “ERROR” is displayed. • iPod is automatically charged when connected to the player.
You can listen to music by connecting iPod to the player. Choose from either: AM 12:00 (for an am and pm display) or 0:00 (for a 24 hour display).
4. 6 press TUN. -/+ after selecting the VOL you want, then press SNOOZE/SET to save it to the unit. 7 If you want to select the ALARM -- 1 or ALARM -- 2 repeat the step 2-6 8 To the set or return to the function mode. NOTE : • If you don’t set clock, the alarm function doesn’t work. • When any button is not pressed for longer than 5 minutes with the alarm beeping, the alarm is automatically canceled.
Fall asleep while listening to your unit
Press SLEEP on the remote control repeatedly, the display changes in the following order, SLP OFF - LIGHT - corresponding icons. Press . /> repeatedly on SLP OFF, the display changes in the following order, (Dimmer ON) t SLP 10 t . . . t SLP 90 t SLP OFF (Dimmer OFF) (Dimmer : Dims the LED (Light-emitting diode) of front panel by half in power-on status. )
This function wakes you up every 5 minutes if you do not turn off the alarm. When alarm is on and you press SNOOZE/SET, CD or USB is changed into pause and mute. And tuner is on mute mode for 5 minutes and then changed into play and mute off. Press and hold SNOOZE/SET to change to stand by mode.
Press SLEEP on the remote control repeatedly, the display changes in the following order, SLP OFF - LIGHT - corresponding icons. [. . . ] • The FOLDER name is displayed on the display window, but If the FOLDER name is not english, “UNKNOWN” appears. B/x x
When you are recording, look out for the following
You can record a various sound source to USB.
1. If you want to record desired music file in disc to USB, record after playing back the file.
3. To stop a Recording
Recording to USB - more you can do
To select recording bit rate and speed
1. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE LG 27MT93V
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual LG 27MT93V will begin.