User manual LG 29EA73
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual LG 29EA73. We hope that this LG 29EA73 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide LG 29EA73.
Manual abstract: user guide LG 29EA73
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Shall the unit require maintenance, contact an authorized service center. Use of controls, adjustments or the performance of procedures other than those specified herein may result in hazardous radiation exposure. To prevent direct exposure to laser beam, do not try to open the enclosure. CAUTION concerning the Power Cord Most appliances recommend they be placed upon a dedicated circuit; That is, a single outlet circuit which powers only that appliance and has no additional outlets or branch circuits. [. . . ] Internet access and AACS Online functions are prohibited for all BDLive contents without a certificate. [Prohibited] Internet access is prohibited for all BD-Live contents.
All the downloaded videos from DivX VOD with this player’s registration code can only be played back on this unit.
Auto Power Off
The screen saver appears when you leave the player in Stop mode for about five minutes. If you set this option to [On], the unit automatically turns itself off after the Screen Saver is displayed for 25 minutes. Set this option to [Off ] to leave the screen saver until the unit is operated by the user.
Factory Set You can reset the player to its original factory settings. BD Storage Clear Initializes the BD contents from the connected USB storage.
If you reset the player to its original factory settings using [Factory Set] option, you have to set the network settings again.
Information Displays the current software version. Update You can update the software by connecting the unit directly to the software update server (see page 52-53).
Press ENTER ( ) to view the notice of Network Service Disclaimer on page 61.
1. Press Z (OPEN/CLOSE), and place a disc on the disc tray. Insert a disc 5. Select the [Data] option using Y, and press ENTER ( ).
Operation 2. Press Z (OPEN/CLOSE) to close the disc tray. For the most Audio CD, BD-ROM and DVD-ROM discs, playback starts automatically. 4. Select [Movie], [Photo] or [Music] using Y, and press ENTER ( ).
This step is needed only when a disc and a USB device is connected simultaneously in this unit. 6. Select a file using vVY, and press N(PLAY) or ENTER ( ) to play the file.
• Playback functions described in this manual are not always available in every files and media. • Depending on the BD-ROM titles, a USB device connection may be needed for the proper playback.
To stop playback
Press x (STOP) while playback.
Using the disc menu
BD DVD AVCHD
To pause playback
Press X (PAUSE) while playback. 3. To return to the normal picture size, press yellow (Y) colored button. 4. Press RETURN (O) to exit the [Zoom] menu.
• If you press > (SKIP) once during Repeat Chapter/Track playback, the repeat playback cancels. • This function may not work on some disc or title.
BD DVD AVCHD MOVIE You can start playback from up to nine memorized points.
Using the search menu
BD DVD AVCHD MOVIE Using search menu, you can easily to find the point where you want to start playback.
To enter a marker
1. While playback, press MARKER at the desired point. 2. Repeat step 1 to add up to nine markers.
To search a point
1. During playback, press SEARCH to display the search menu.
To recall a marked scene
1. Press SEARCH and the search menu appears on the screen. 2. Press a number button to select a marker number that you want to recall. Playback starts from the marked scene.
2. Press Y to skip the playback 15 seconds forward or backward. You can select a point that you want to skip by pressing and holding Y button.
To start playback from a marked scene
1. Press SEARCH and the search menu appears on the screen. 3. Press ENTER ( ) to start playback from the marked scene.
To delete a Marker
1. Press SEARCH and the search menu appears on the screen.
2. Press V to highlight a marker number. 3. Press CLEAR and the marked scene is erased from the search menu.
This function may not work on some disc or title.
• This function may not work on some disc or title. • All marked points are cleared if the title is in complete stop (x) mode, the title is changed or if you unload the disc. • If the total length of the title is less than 10 seconds, this function is not available.
Changing content list view
MUSIC PHOTO MOVIE On the [Movie] [Music] or [Photo] menu, you can change the content list view.
Viewing content information
MOVIE The player can display the content information. [. . . ] USE OF THE NETWORK SERVICES IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Use of the Network Services requires an Internet connection which is sold separately and for which you are solely responsible. The Network Services may be limited or restricted depending upon the quality, capabilities and technical limitations of your Internet service. The Network Services belong to third parties and may be protected by copyright, patent, trademark and/or other intellectual property laws. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE LG 29EA73
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual LG 29EA73 will begin.