User manual LG 29MA73D
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual LG 29MA73D. We hope that this LG 29MA73D user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide LG 29MA73D.
Manual abstract: user guide LG 29MA73D
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] This symbol alerts you to potential hazards that can result in property damage and/or serious bodily harm or death.
WARNING Indicates a hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury. CAUTION Indicates a hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury.
WARNING 1. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. [. . . ] (p32)
In the case of an existing area to be cleaned (Flickering)
Power lamp Charge terminal
In 'Zigzag Clean' mode, Robot Cleaner repeats a zigzag operation to clean every and each spot in the cleaning area. If you need to quickly clean an area choose 'Zigzag Clean' mode. Press ‘Mode’ button on Remote Controller or main unit to select 'Zigzag Clean' mode and press 'Start' button. ※ Factory release default setting is 'Zigzag Clean. '
Cell by Cell Cleaning
In 'Cell by Cell' mode, Robot Cleaner cleans the area by dividing it into rectangular spaces. Press ‘Mode’ button on Remote Controller to select 'Cell by Cell' mode and press 'Start' button. The 1st stage: The maximum outline of 3 x 3 of cleaning area will be cleaned. (The size of the outline may vary in accordance with the shape of the area to be cleaned. ) The 2nd stage: The 2nd stage of Cell by Cell cleaning engages a Zigzag mode automatically. When the 1st, 2nd stages are completed, the cleaned area will be cleaned through the repetition of the above cleaning method as the device is being moved to the next part of cleaning area.
• Once set up, the cleaning mode(Zigzag, Cell by Cell) setting will be maintained even after the power supply is turned off. • During operation, if a mode change is required, press the Stop/OK button and then select the mode. Cleaning will then start from the beginning.
My Space Cleaning
Pressing 'My Space' on Remote Controller will set the My Space cleaning mode with a voice message. The 1st stage: Use the Remote Controller to manually run the cleaning on outskirts of each cleaning block. A voice message will conﬁrm the schedule.
Select a level by using ' ' buttons on Remote Controller.
Set the hour units by using the ' Remote Controller.
' buttons on
Set the minutes by using the ' Remote Controller.
' buttons on
Set the AM/PM using the ' Remote Controller.
' buttons on
Pressing 'Schedule' or ‘Stop/OK’ button on Remote Controller will then complete the scheduling process.
• When the scheduled time comes up, Robot Cleaner will start cleaning by itself. • Scheduled cleaning can only be set when the Robot Cleaner is recharging. • While recharging, by pressing the 'Schedule' button on the Remote Controller for 3 seconds will cancel the set schedule. • If there is no input when setting the schedule time within 10 seconds, the setting is canceled.
MOP CLEANING (OPTION)
By attaching the ultra microﬁber mop, you can effectively use the Robot Cleaner to remove dust. When the mop plate is attached, the Robot Cleaner will not climb on to carpets or over thresholds, in order to prevent transferring dirt from the mop.
Do not cover the bottom camera sensor by mop. For mop cleaning, mount the mop and mop plate to the Robot Cleaner according to the following instructions: 1. Attach the ultra microﬁber mop to the Velcro of the mop plate as shown in the ﬁgure.
2. Firmly push the Mop Plate into the furrows until you hear a 'click' sound. ※ Note that, if the Mop Plate is not secured correctly, it may separate during the cleaning.
3. It is essential that the ﬁxing hooks on the Mop Plate align correctly on to the ﬁxing grooves on the underside of the cleaner.
• To avoid odors, wash any foreign material or dust off the mop after cleaning is complete. • To avoid staining floors, do not use the ultra microfiber mop to clean when dirt is mixed with liquids such as coffee or ink. [. . . ] • Do not place this pack near a heat source or do not dispose of in fire or water. • Please keep the Pack away from damp or wet environment when the pack is charged. • Please keep away from children, infant or pets.
Warranty Certiﬁcate For offer a 24-month warranty for this apparatus
During the 24-month warranty period, (Battery of cleaning robot : 12month) we will repair your apparatus at no cost to you or make available spare parts to your dealer free, if this apparatus fails due to manufacturing or material defects. We are not liable for damages due to acts of providence or damages occurring during transport. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE LG 29MA73D
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual LG 29MA73D will begin.