User manual LG 39LN5778
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual LG 39LN5778. We hope that this LG 39LN5778 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide LG 39LN5778.
Manual abstract: user guide LG 39LN5778
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] f the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by LG I Electronics Service Agent in order to avoid a hazard
4. his appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years T and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision. 4
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
• o not plug in if control knob is not in OFF position. [. . . ] o not use with any opening blocked: keep free of D dust, lint, hair, and anything that may reduce air flow. o not use vacuum cleaner without dust tank and/or D filters in place. on’t grasp the tank handle when you are moving D the vacuum cleaner. The vacuum cleaner’s body may fall when separating tank and body. You should grasp the carrier handle when you are moving the vacuum cleaner. ake sure the filters (exhaust filter and motor safety M filter) are completely dry before replacing in the machine. f the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by I an approved LG Electronics Service Agent to avoid a hazard. lways clean the dust bin after vacuuming carpet A cleaners or fresheners, powders and fine dust. These products clog the filters, reduce airflow and can cause damage to the cleaner. Failure to clean the dust bin could cause permanent damage to the cleaner. o not use vacuum cleaner to pick up sharp hard D objects, small toys, pins, paper clips, etc. Cleaning carper and floor nozzle • La nettoyer la tête de la brosse sols durs et moquettes
• lean the hole and brush of C the nozzle. 13
How to use Using all floor nozzle and mini turbine nozzle Comment utiliser Utiliser la brosse Turbo-combi et la brosse mini turbine
Carpet Tapis Pedal Pédale
➌ ll floor nozzle (depend on model) A La brosse Turbo-combi (selon le modèle)
• he 2 position nozzle T This is equipped with a pedal which allows you to alter its position according to the type of floor to be cleaned. arpet or rug position C ), then brush is will rotate Press the pedal ( • ard floor position H Press the pedal ( ) , then brush will stop rotating • a brosse Turbo-combi L est munie d’une pédale qui vous permet de modifier sa position en fonction du type de sols. Cleaning all floor nozzle • Nettoyer la brosse Turbo-combi • Open the cover by pulling the hook. ini turbine nozzle (depend on model) M La brosse mini turbine (selon le modèle)
• ini turbine is used for stairs and other hard to reach M places. o clean the mini turbine nozzle, remove the nozzle cover : T Remove 2 screws on the bottom and take mini turbine nozzle cover off as shown. requently clean and remove hair, string, and lint F build-up in the brush area. 15
How to use Using the Sani punch nozzle Utilisation Utilisation de la brosse sani-punch
This nozzle picks up even dust inside through beating. Sani punch nozzle (depend on model) Brosse sani-punch (selon le modèle)
Set the suction power control switch to MAX POWER before vacuuming. Depending on the type of bedding, handling may be awkward or it may cause a lot of noise. If this is the case, adjust the suction power control switch to a lower setting. [. . . ] 25
How to use Check before requesting for service
You should not waste money by requesting for service only to find out that it's not a problem. If you experience any issues with the product, check the following details before contacting the service center or the distributor. You may be able to resolve the issue by a simple instruction from the user manual. • Enlevez la poussière du filtre (n’utilisez pas d’eau pour nettoyer le filtre). [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE LG 39LN5778
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual LG 39LN5778 will begin.