Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Owner's Manual Batteries Remote Control * Lightly wipe any stains or fingerprints on the surface of the TV with the polishing cloth. or discolouration.
Ferrite Core (This item is not included for all models. )
PLASMA TV models
x4 x2 or x4
(Refer to p. 23)
(Refer to p. 24)
Transparent rubber stand (If the transparent Bolts for stand assembly Cable management rubber stand on the bottom of the stand is clip (Only 50PS70**, 50PS80**, ) lost, attach the spare (Refer to p. 23) (Refer to p. 18) rubber stand. )
LCD TV models
Cable management clip
(Only 32/37/42/47LH70**) (Refer to p. 23)
(Only 37/42/47LH70**) (Refer to p. 21)
Stand rear cover
Cable Holder (Only 19/22LU40**, 19/22/26LU50**) (Refer to p. 22)
Cable management clip (Only 19/22LH20**) (Refer to p. 22)
1-screw for stand fixing (Only 26LU50**, 32/37/42LF25**, 26/32/37/42LH20**, 32/37/42LH30**, 32/37/42LH40**, 32/37/42LH49**, 32/37/42LH50**, 32/37LH70**) (Refer to p. 20)
Bolts for stand assembly
(Refer to p. 17~19)
x4 x4 (Only 32/37/42LF25**, 26/32/37/42LH20**, 32/37/42/47LH30***, 32/37/42/47LH40***, 32/37/42/47LH49**, 32/37/42/47LH50**) (Only 32/37/42 LF25**) x2 x3 x7 (Only (Only 1 9/22LU40**, 26LU50**) 1 9/22LU50**)
(Only 32LH70**) (Only 37LH70**) (Only 47LH70**)
or Protective Bracket and Bolt for Power Cord (Only 32/37/42/47LH70**) (Refer to p. 23) USB extension cable (Only 32/37/42/47LH70**) Make sure to use the provided USB extension cable, Which is specially designed for a slim fit.
(Except for 19/22LU40**, 19/22/26LU50**) (Refer to p. 24)
Front Panel Controls. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4 Back Panel Information. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [. . . ] You can adjust the enlarge proportion using This function works in the following signal. MENU
Select A s p e c t R a t i o.
· You can also adjust Aspect Ratio in the P I C-
T U R E menu.
· For Zoom Setting, select 1 4 : 9, Z o o m and
Select the desired picture format.
C i n e m a Z o o m in Ratio Menu. After completing Zoom Setting, the display goes back to Q. Menu.
· 16:9 The following selection will allow you to adjust the picture horizontally, in linear proportion, to fill the entire screen(useful for viewing 4:3 formatted DVDs).
· Original When your TV receives a wide screen signal it will automatically change to the picture format broadcast.
· Just Scan Following Selection will lead to you view the picture of best quality without loss of original picture in high resolution image. Note : If there is noise in original Picture, You can see the noise at the edge.
· Full Wide When TV receives the wide screen signal, it will lead you to adjust the picture horizontally or vertically, in a linear proportion, to fill the entire screen fully.
· 4:3 The following selection will allow you to view a picture with an original 4:3 aspect ratio, gray bars will appear on both the left and right of the screen.
· Zoom The following selection will allow you to view the picture without any alteration, while filling the entire screen. However, the top and bottom of the picture will be cropped.
· 14:9 You can view a picture format of 14:9 or a general TV programme in the 14:9 mode. The 14:9 screen is viewed in the same way as in 4:3, but is magnified to the left and right.
· Cinema Zoom Choose Cinema Zoom when you want to enlarge the picture in correct proportion. Note:When enlarging or reducing the picture, the image may become distorted.
F or G button: Adjust enlarge proportion of
Cinema Zoom. NOTE
G G G G
You can only select 4 : 3, 1 6 : 9 (Wide), 1 4 : 9, Z o o m / C i n e m a Z o o m in Component mode. You can only select 4 : 3, Original, 1 6 : 9 (Wide), 1 4 : 9, Z o o m / C i n e m a Z o o m in HDMI mode. In DTV/HDMI/Component (over 720p) mode, J u s t S c a n is available.
This feature lets you adjust the picture quality of the original image. Use this to calibrate the screen quality by adjusting the Black and White Level etc. Contrast Adjusts the signal level between black and white in the picture. You may use Contrast when the bright part of the picture is saturated. Sharpness Adjusts the level of crispness in the edges between the light and dark areas of the picture. I It is not available to use this function in "I n t e l l i g e n t S e n s o r"(except for 19/22LU40**, 19/22/26LU50**, 32/37/42LF25**, 19/22/26/32/37/42LH20**, 32/37/42/47LH30**).
Aspect Ratio Picture Wizard Energy Saving Picture Mode Picture Mode : Off Standard : :Standard · Backlight · Contrast · Brightness · Sharpness
Aspect Ratio Picture Wizard Energy Saving Picture Mode Picture Mode : Off : :Standard Standard · Backlight · Contrast : 16:9
Intelligent Sensor Vivid Standard Standard Natural
70 90 50 70
Cinema 80 Sport 90 Game · Brightness 50 Expert1 · Sharpness 60 E Expert2
Select P I C T U R E.
Select P i c t u r e M o d e. Select V i v i d, S t a n d a r d, N a t u r a l, C i n e m a(or C i n e m a), S p o r t or G a m e. Select B a c k l i g h t(LCD TV only), C o n t r a s t, B r i g h t n e s s, S h a r p n e s s, C o l o u r or T i n t. Make appropriate adjustments.
· B e n e f i t s o f u s i n g B a c k l i g h t (LCD TV Only) - The electricity consumption is reduced by up to 60%. (As the black has greater depth, you can enjoy a better quality definition. ) - You can adjust brightness with maintaining original signal resolution.
· Press the M E N U button to return to normal TV viewing. · Press the R E T U R N button to move to the previous menu screen.
You cannot adjust colour, sharpness and tint in the RGB-PC mode. When the E x p e r t 1 / 2 is selected, you can select B a c k l i g h t(LCD TV only), C o n t r a s t, B r i g h t n e s s, H S h a r p n e s s , V S h a r p n e s s, C o l o u r or T i n t .
PICTURE IMPROVEMENT TECHNOLOGY
You can calibrate the screen for each Picture Mode or set the video value according to the special video screen. [. . . ] (b) any software, hardware, or device, other than such Participant's Contributor Version, directly or indirectly infringes any patent, then any rights granted to You by such Participant under Sections 2. 1(b) and 2. 2(b) are revoked effective as of the date You first made, used, sold, distributed, or had made, Modifications made by that Participant. If You assert a patent infringement claim against Participant alleging that such Participant's Contributor Version directly or indirectly infringes any patent where such claim is resolved (such as by license or settlement) prior to the initiation of patent infringement litigation, then the reasonable value of the licenses granted by such Participant under Sections 2. 1 or 2. 2 shall be taken into account in determining the amount or value of any payment or license. In the event of termination under Sections 8. 1 or 8. 2 above, all end user license agreements (excluding distributors and resellers) which have been validly granted by You or any distributor hereunder prior to termination shall survive termination. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL YOU, THE INITIAL DEVELOPER, ANY OTHER CONTRIBUTOR, OR ANY DISTRIBUTOR OF COVERED CODE, OR ANY SUPPLIER OF ANY OF SUCH PARTIES, BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. [. . . ]