User manual LG ARNU18GS5L2.EMBALEU
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual LG ARNU18GS5L2.EMBALEU. We hope that this LG ARNU18GS5L2.EMBALEU user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide LG ARNU18GS5L2.EMBALEU.
You may also download the following manuals related to this product:
LG ARNU18GS5L2.EMBALEU (770 ko)
Manual abstract: user guide LG ARNU18GS5L2.EMBALEU
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] The seriousness is classified by the following indications.
This symbol indicates the possibility of death or serious injury. This symbol indicates the possibility of injury or damage to properties only.
Meanings of symbols used in this manual are as shown below.
Be sure not to do. Be sure to follow the instruction.
Do not use a defective or underrated circuit breaker. For electrical work, contact the dealer, seller, a qualified electrician, or an Authorized Service Center. [. . . ] · There is risk of personal injury.
· This could harm to your health. · There is risk of fire, electric shock, or damage to the plastic parts of the product. · A dirty filter reduces the efficiency of the air conditioner and could cause product malfunction or damage. · Be careful and avoid personal injury.
· It may cause product failure. (outdoor units) · There is risk of personal injury and failure of product.
Do not insert hands or other objects through the air inlet or outlet while the product is operated. · There are sharp and moving parts that could cause personal injury.
Do not drink the water drained from the product. · It is not sanitary and could cause serious health issues.
Replace the all batteries in the remote control with new ones of the same type. · There is risk of fire or explosion
Do not recharge or disassemble the batteries. · They may burn or explode.
If the liquid from the batteries gets onto your skin or clothes, wash it well with clean water. · The chemicals in batteries could cause burns or other health hazards.
OPERATING TEMPERATURE(°C) COOLING MODE INDOOR OUTDOOR MAX. 32°C 21°C 43°C 21°C
If you eat the liquid from the batteries, brush your teeth and see doctor. · The chemicals in batteries could cause burns or other health hazards.
HEATING MODE INDOOR OUTDOOR MAX. 27°C 20°C 24°C 1°C
Owners Manual 5
Prior to operation
Prior to Operation
Preparing for operation
1. Being exposed to direct airflow for an extended period of time could be hazardous to your health. Do not expose occupants, pets, or plants to direct airflow for extended periods of time. Due to the possibility of oxygen deficiency, ventilate the room when used together with stoves or other heating devices. Do not use this air conditioner for non-specified special purposes (e. g. Exposure to water can destroy the insulation, leading to possible electric shock. When cleaning the unit, first make sure that the power and breaker are turned off. There is a possibility of injury if the units power is accidentally triggered on while cleaning inner parts of the unit.
For repair and maintenance, contact your authorized service dealer.
Here is a brief introduction of the indoor units. Please see the information specific to your indoor unit type.
Air inlet Grille tab Plasma filter (Optional) Front grille ON/OFF button
Louvers (Vertical blades)
Flap (Horizontal blade)
Operation indication lamps
On/Off Sleep mode Plasma Timer : Lights up during the system operation, error code and auto restart setting. : The function illustrates its dynamic mode by using a multiple lighting system. [. . . ] · Condensation occurs when the airflow from the air conditioner cools the warm room air.
Air conditioner does not operate for about 3 minutes when restart. · Wait about three minutes and operation will begin.
· Have you made a mistake in timer operation?· Has the fuse blown or has the circuit breaker been tripped?
· Check that this is not a damp smell exuded by the walls, carpet, furniture or cloth items in the room.
Does not cool or heat effectively.
The air conditioner operation is noisy.
Crack sound is heard.
Remote control display is faint, or no display at all.
· Is the air filter dirty?· The room may have been very hot when the room air conditioner was first turned on. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE LG ARNU18GS5L2.EMBALEU
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual LG ARNU18GS5L2.EMBALEU will begin.