User manual LG GB7138A2XZ
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual LG GB7138A2XZ. We hope that this LG GB7138A2XZ user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide LG GB7138A2XZ.
Manual abstract: user guide LG GB7138A2XZ
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] ENGLISH DEUTSCH FRANÇAIS ITALIANO ∂§§∏¡π∫Õ ESPAÑOL PORTUGUESE NEDERLANDS SLOVEN©»INA SVENSKA
Please read this owner’s manual thoroughly before operating and keep it handy for reference at all times.
NORSK SUOMI DANSK
P/No. : MFL64999702
www. lg. com
Electrical Connections (In the UK Only)
The wires in this mains lead are coloured in accordance with the following code: GREEN AND YELLOW:EARTH BLUE:NEUTRAL BROWN:LIVE This appliance must be earthed
Green and Yellow(Earth) Brown(Live) Blue(Neutral)
Fuse Cord grip
As the colours of the wires in the mains lead of this apparatus may not correspond with the coloured markings identifying the terminals in your plug, proceed as follows: The wire which is coloured Green and Yellow must be connected to the terminal in the plug which is marked with the letter E or by the earth symbol( ) or coloured Green or Green and Yellow. The wire which is coloured Blue must be connected to the terminal which is marked with the letter N or coloured Black. The wire which is coloured Brown must be connected to the terminal which is marked with the letter L or coloured Red. [. . . ] You can now adjust the temperature of the compartments as you want.
OPTI-Zone (Chill) (Optional)
• By pressing the button, store vegetables, fruits (at relatively low conservation temperature) or other types of food such as meat to be defrosted. Method to Use • You can select optimum temperature range depending on types of food stored.
< Exterior Type >
• 2 Step of temperature selection including vegetables, Fruits (2°C) and meat and fish (-1°C) is available. • Vegetable and cold storage foods requiring humidity Maintenance and meats/fishes can be more freshly stored depending on type of foods stored. • When "VEGE. " button’s lamp is taken on, optizone is to chill compartment. • Chill compartment’ temperature is maintained within -2°C ~ 3°C regardless of ambient temperature. Chill compartment is the special temperature zone.
< Interior Type >
Note The actual inner temperature varies depending on the food status, as the indicated setting temperature is a target temperature, not actual temperature within refrigerator. Please adjust temperature as above after using refrigerator for minimum 2~3 days.
• This function makes the fridge-freezer work in a power saving mode which is useful for when you are away on holiday, by reducing energy consumption. Pressing ‘ECO FRIENDLY’ starts operation with lamp on and pressing it again stops the operation.
LED LED LED
< Exterior Type >
< Interior Type >
< Exterior Type > Note When the Eco Friendly mode is “ON”, the other buttons will not operate. When you come back from Eco Friendly, press the Eco Friendly mode off so that other buttons work and the refrigerator returns to previous temperature setting.
< Interior Type >
• The arrow mark graphic remains at the on status after flickering for 4 times when selecting Express Frz. • This function automatically detects failure when failure is found in product during the use of refrigerator. • If the failure occurs at product and it does not operate by pressing any button and normal indication is not done, do not turn the power off and immediately contact with the local service center. • A lot of time is needed for service engineer to detect the failed part by turning it off. 21
For LED Model • Pressing this button stops operation of other buttons. • ”Locking” or “Un-Locking” is repeated whenever pressing the LOCK button. (For “Locking” press the “LOCK” button for 3 secs. For “Un-Locking” press the “LOCK” button for 3 secs. ) • When ‘LOCK’ is activated, pressing the other buttons would not work.
Fridge Compartment (Applicable to some models only)
Fresh ‘0’ Zone Store only meat, fish. “Fresh 0 Zone“ temperature can be changed by setting listed like below. When the refrigerator room is set on 6°C, FRESH 0 ZONE has 4 2°C. When the refrigerator room is set on 3°C, FRESH 0 ZONE has 0 2°C. When the refrigerator room is set on 0°C, FRESH 0 ZONE has -3 2°C.
How to Separate the Cover, Assembly
For Roller Model When separating the vegetable drawer, pull the vegetable drawer toward and then Lift the drawer.
< Exterior Type >
1. Lift the front of the Cover, Assembly Slightly
Unlock Lock Unlock and pull the Cover, Assmbly toward yourself.
• Pressing this button refrigerator power is ON or OFF. (For “OFF” press the “ON/OFF” button for 3~7 secs. [. . . ] Try to avoid opening and closing the door too frequently.
To Reverse the Doors
• Your fridge-freezer is designed with reversible doors, do that they may open from either the left of right hand side to suit your kitchen design.
If You Move
• Take out foods from the fridge-freezer and firmly fix the loose items with tape. • Turn the leveling screws until they stop before moving the fridge-freezer. Otherwise the screw may scratch the floor or the fridge-freezer cannot move.
Door Handles (2-tone models)
Anti Condensation Pipe
• The Anti-Condensation pipe is installed around the front side of fridge and Anti-Condensation freezer, only freezer as Pipe well as on the partition between fridge compartment and freezer compartment to prevent dewing. • Especially after installation or when ambient temperature is high, the fridge-freezer may feel hot, which is quite normal.
• If you have chosen a two-tone refrigerator and would like to reverse the doors, you can either re-attach the handles that come with the unit or can purchase an alternative pair in the opposite colour tone. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE LG GB7138A2XZ
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual LG GB7138A2XZ will begin.