User manual LG RH7500B
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual LG RH7500B. We hope that this LG RH7500B user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide LG RH7500B.
Manual abstract: user guide LG RH7500B
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] RH7923JP1L/RH7521JP1L_AA3GLL(B)_ENG
MODEL : RH7900/RH7500/RH7500B
Before connecting, operating or adjusting this product, please read this instruction booklet carefully and completely.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK DO NOT OPEN
CAUTION concerning the Power Cord
Most appliances recommend they be placed upon a dedicated circuit; That is, a single outlet circuit which powers only that appliance and has no additional outlets or branch circuits. Check the specification page of this owner's manual to be certain. Overloaded wall outlets, loose or damaged wall outlets, extension cords, frayed power cords, or damaged or cracked wire insulation are dangerous. Periodically examine the cord of your appliance, and if its appearance indicates damage or deterioration, unplug it, discontinue use of the appliance, and have the cord replaced with an exact replacement part by an authorized servicer. [. . . ] until “3D SUR” disappears from the menu screen.
Changing the Audio Channel
Press AUDIO repeatedly to hear a different audio channel (stereo, left or right).
Search (Audio CD only)
1. Press SCAN (m or M) repeatedly to select the required speed (3 steps). To exit SEARCH mode, press N (PLAY).
Program Playback with Audio CD and MP3/WMA file
Program Playback enables you to make custom playlists of Audio CD or MP3/WMA tracks. Use v / V to select a track/file (or folder) on the Audio CD or Music menu. You can select all files and folders on the Music menu by pressing CLEAR button. To cancel the selections, press CLEAR again.
Program List menu options
1. Press v / V to select a track/file on the Program List then press ENTER. The menu options appear.
Selecting multiple files/tracks (folders)
1. Note: If you select a folder for Programmed Playback, all tracks/files in the folder are added to the Program List. Use v / V to select an option then press ENTER to confirm your selection. [Play] Playback begins in the order in which you programmed the tracks from the selected track. (HDD only)
Repeat Programmed Tracks
Press REPEAT to select the desired Repeat mode. [OFF] Cancels Repeat mode (no display).
Erasing a Track from the Program List
1. The programmed track you selected last is highlighted on the program list. Playback stops after playing the last programmed track in the program list. To exit Program Playback and resume normal playback, select a track on the List and press N (PLAY). Tip: You can access or remove the Program List screen by pressing MENU/LIST.
Changing Track Order in the Program List
1. Use v / V to move the yellow bar to the desired location, then press ENTER.
Save Your Program List (HDD only)
This recorder memorizes the user program list that you have programmed. The Program List is saved in the HDD’s PROGRAM folder.
Viewing a JPEG File
The recorder can play JPEG files on the CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW or HDD. Before playing JPEG recordings, read “About JPEG image files” on page 36. You can select all files and folders on the menu by pressing CLEAR button. To cancel the selections, press CLEAR again.
Selecting multiple files (folders)
1. [. . . ] Tighten connections or replace cable.
The TV is not set to receive recorder signal output. The equipment connected with the audio cable is not set to receive recorder signal output. The power of the equipment connected with the audio cable is turned off. The picture from the external input is distorted Some channels are skipped over when using v / V. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE LG RH7500B
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual LG RH7500B will begin.