User manual LG VC-9078W
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual LG VC-9078W. We hope that this LG VC-9078W user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide LG VC-9078W.
Manual abstract: user guide LG VC-9078W
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] These words mean:
This symbol will alert you to hazards or unsafe practices which could cause serious bodily harm or death. This symbol will alert you to hazards or unsafe practices which could cause bodily injury or property damage. Keep children away and beware of obstructions when rewinding the cord to prevent personal injury
The cord moves rapidly when rewinding. Do not use the vacuum cleaner if the power cord or plug is damaged or faulty. [. . . ] If the vacuum cleaner suddenly shuts off, turn off the switch and unplug the vacuum cleaner. Check the vacuum cleaner for possible source of overheating such as a full dust tank, a blocked hose or clogged filter. If these conditions are found, fix them and wait at least 30 minutes before attempting to use the vacuum cleaner. After the 30 minute period, plug the vacuum cleaner back in and turn on the switch. If the vacuum cleaner still does not run, contact a qualified electrician. 7
How to use Assembling vacuum cleaner Comment utiliser Assembler l’aspirateur
Hose Handle Variateur poignée
Spring latch Loquet à ressort
Telescopic pipe Tube télescopique
(Optional) (en option)
Carpet and floor nozzle (depend on model) Brosse sols durs et moquettes (selon le modèle)
Telescopic pipe Tube Télescopique
• Push telescopic pipe firmly into hose handle. Fitting pipe Embout du flexible
Flexible Hose flexible
Attachment Point Point d’attache
Connecting the hose to the vacuum cleaner Relier le tuyau à l’aspirateur
Push the fitting pipe on the flexible hose into the attachment point on the vacuum cleaner. To remove the flexible hose from the vacuum cleaner, press the button situated on the fitting pipe, then pull the fitting pipe out of the vacuum cleaner. 9
How to use Operating vacuum cleaner Comment utiliser Utiliser l’aspirateur
Indicator Indicateur de remplissage
Plug, Prise Cord reel button Bouton de rembobinage du câble
Control knob Variateur poignée
POWER CONTROL FLOOR CARPET SOFA CURTAIN OFF
How to operate Comment faire fonctionner
• Pull out the power cord to the desired length and plug into the socket. Place the control knob of the hose handle to the required position. Indicator and alarm sound Voyant et signal sonore
• The indicator light of the hose handle is on and alarm will sound when dust tank is full. After about 2 minutes, vacuum cleaner will turn itself off and alarm will sound. Empty the dust tank and reuse the vacuum cleaner • Le voyant lumineux de la poignée s’allume et signal sonore retentit lorsque le bac est plein. Park mode Position parking
• To store during vacuuming, for example to move a small piece of furniture or a rug, use park mode to support the flexible hose and nozzle. - Slide the hook on the nozzle into the slot on the side of vacuum cleaner. Storage Rangement
• When you have switched off and unplugged the vacuum cleaner, press the cord reel button to automatically rewind the cord. You can store your vacuum cleaner in a vertical position by sliding the hook on the nozzle into the slot on the underside of the vacuum cleaner. dust tank is full slide handle knob to OFF position and empty dust tank 2. Power is on without dust tank slide handle knob to OFF position and reattach dust tank 3. Rotating plate in the dust tank is restricted because of obstruction slide handle knob to OFF position and remove obstruction
How to use Using carpet and floor nozzle Comment utiliser Utiliser la brosse sols durs et moquettes et la brosse parquet
• Cleaning carpet and floor nozzle • La nettoyer la tête de la brosse sols durs et moquettes
Carpet and floor nozzle (depend on model) Brosse Sols durs et Moquettes (selon le modèle)
• The 2 position nozzle This is equipped with a pedal which allows you to alter its position according to the type of floor to be cleaned. [. . . ] Exhaust filter cover assembling • Fit exhaust filter cover lugs to the grooves of vacuum cleaner body • Join it to the body by rotating it clockwise. 17
What to do if your vacuum cleaner does not work Que faire si votre aspirateur ne fonctionne pas
Check that the vacuum cleaner is plugged in correctly and that the electrical socket is working. vérifiez que votre aspirateur soit correctement branché et que la prise murale fonctionne. What to do when suction performance decreases Que faire lorsque la puissance d’aspiration diminue
• Turn off the vacuum cleaner and unplug it. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE LG VC-9078W
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual LG VC-9078W will begin.