User manual LG X CAM
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual LG X CAM. We hope that this LG X CAM user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide LG X CAM.
Manual abstract: user guide LG X CAM
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] ENGLISH
MFL69532101 (1. 0)
www. lg. com
About this user guide
Thank you for choosing this LG product. Please carefully read this user guide before using the device for the first time to ensure safe and proper use. The supplied items are designed only for this device and may not be compatible with other devices. • This device is not suitable for people who have a visual impairment due to the touchscreen keyboard. [. . . ] • To send a rejection message, drag the rejection message to the outside of the circle. Settings Networks • To add or edit a rejection message, tap Call Decline and reject calls Decline with message. • When a call is coming in, press the Volume Down (-) or Power/Lock key to mute ringtone or vibration, or to hold the call.
Viewing missed calls
If there is a missed call, the status bar at the top of the screen displays . tap
Useful Apps 57
Functions accessible during a call
During a call, you can access a variety of functions by tapping on-screen buttons: • Contacts: View the contact list during a call. • Mute: Mute your voice so that your voice cannot be heard by the other party. • Bluetooth: Switch the call to a Bluetooth device that is paired and connected. • : Access many call options.
• Available settings items may vary depending on the area or service provider.
Making a three-way calling
You can make a call to another contact during a call.
1 During a call, tap Add call. 2 Enter a phone number and tap .
• The two calls are displayed on the screen at the same time, and the first call is put on hold.
3 To switch to another call, tap another number on the screen.
To start a conference call, tap .
• You may be charged a fee for each call. Consult with your service provider for more information.
Viewing call records
To view recent call records, tap Call logs. Then, you can use the following functions: • To view detailed call records, select a contact. • To delete call records, tap
• The displayed call duration may differ from the call charge. Consult with your service provider for more information.
Configuring call options
You can configure various call options.
1 Tap 2 Tap
Dial or Call logs.
Call settings and then configure the options to suit your preferences.
Sending a message
You can create and send messages to your selected contacts or all of your contacts using the Messaging app.
• Sending messages abroad may incur additional charges. • To access optional menu items, tap .
4 Tap Send to send the message.
Reading a message
You can view exchanged messages organised by contact. 1 Tap 2 Select a contact from the message list.
Configuring messaging settings
You can change messaging settings to suit your preferences.
1 Tap 2 Tap
. Settings from the message list.
Starting the camera
You can take a photo or record a video to keep the memorable moments. Tap
• Before taking a photo, wipe the camera lens with a microfibre cloth. • If the battery level is lower than 5%, charge the battery before using the camera. • Images included in this user guide may be different from the actual device. See Gallery overview for details.
Switch between the wide-angle camera and general camera. Back to the previous screen.
Hide/display options Turn the ﬂash on or off. Change camera options.
Switching between cameras
You can switch between the front and rear cameras to suit your shooting environment. On the camera screen, tap or drag the screen either up or down or left or right to switch between the front and rear cameras.
• Use the front camera to take selfies. [. . . ] If you use a protection tape or case, make sure it has not covered the area around the proximity sensor. Make sure that the area around the proximity sensor is clean Check the settings status in the sound menu to make sure you are not in vibration or no interruptions mode. Press and hold the Power/Lock Key + Volume Down Key for about 11 seconds to reset your device.
Proximity sensor problem
Hangs up or freezes
Intermittent software problem
Set up your device to prevent other people from using it if it's been reset to factory settings without your permission. For example, if your device is lost, stolen, or wiped, only someone with your Google account or screen lock information can use the device. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE LG X CAM
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual LG X CAM will begin.