User manual MOULINEX MO28EGBL
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual MOULINEX MO28EGBL. We hope that this MOULINEX MO28EGBL user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide MOULINEX MO28EGBL.
Manual abstract: user guide MOULINEX MO28EGBL
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Repairs
Repairs should only be performed by specialists using original spare parts. *Depending on model: it means special equipment for some models or optional accessories. RS-RT900034), suitable for textile bags* Your vacuum cleaner is equipped with either a microfilter* or an HEPA filter cassette*. BEFORE FIRST USE
Unpack your appliance, keep your guarantee form and read the instructions carefully before using your appliance for the first time. [. . . ] 903397-01_MO24_city-space_903397/01 10/07/13 09:32 Page9
• If your vacuum cleaner is equipped with a telescopic tube* (20) : push the clamping button forward, extend the tube to the desired length and release the button to lock the tube in place - fig. Fit the required accessory onto the end of the tube: - For rugs and carpets: use the "all floors” nozzle (23) with the brush tucked in - fig. - For wood and hard floors: use the “all floors” nozzle (23) with the brush pulled out (fig. - For corners and hard to reach spots: use the crevice tool convertible into brush (26) in the flat position. - For upholstery and delicate surfaces: use the crevice tool convertible into brush (26) or the upholstery nozzle* (25). Always switch off and disconnect your vacuum cleaner before changing any accessories. EN
Plugging and switching on the appliance
• Unwind the power cord completely, plug in your vacuum cleaner (fig. Set the suction power using the manual power switch on the handle: open the regulation vent in order to manually decrease the suction power, for example: on fragile surfaces – fig. Storage and transport of the appliance
• After each use, switch your vacuum cleaner off by pressing on the ON/OFF pedal (2) – fig. In the vertical position, place the nozzle (23) in its storage compartment on the appliance (1b) – fig. In the horizontal position, place the nozzle (23) in its storage compartment on the appliance (1a) – fig. 01) suitable to paper bags
Important: Replace the HEPA filter cassette* MT0007. 01* is available at your local retail store or at one of our Authorized Service Centres. Slide the ledges of the new HEPA filter cassette* into the slots – fig. Make sure that the HEPA filter cassette* (14a) is correctly positioned before closing the lid (8). Cleaning the hepa filter cassette* (ref : RS-RT900034), suitable for textile bags*
Attention!This cleaning procedure is exclusively reserved to the HEPA filter cassette* ref: RS-RT900034. Important: Clean the HEPA filter cassette RS-RT900034 every 6 months (according to frequency of use). RS-RT900034* is available at your local retail store or at one of our Authorized Service Centres. Make sure that the HEPA filter cassette* (14b) is perfectly dry before reinserting it. Screw on the HEPA filter cassette* (14b) (Ref: RS-RT900034) in its compartment – fig. Make sure that the HEPA filter cassette* (14b) is well placed before closing the lid (8). [. . . ] If the suction attachment is difficult to move
• Open the regulator on the handle in order to decrease suction power. If the power cord does not wind up completely
• The cord slowed down as it was winding up: pull the power cord out again and press the power cord rewind pedal. If your vacuum cleaner stops while in operation
• The overheating protective device has been triggered. Check that the tube and the pipe are not blocked or that the bag or filter are not full. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE MOULINEX MO28EGBL
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual MOULINEX MO28EGBL will begin.