User manual NEATO D303 / BOTVAC D3 CONNECTE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual NEATO D303 / BOTVAC D3 CONNECTE. We hope that this NEATO D303 / BOTVAC D3 CONNECTE user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide NEATO D303 / BOTVAC D3 CONNECTE.
Manual abstract: user guide NEATO D303 / BOTVAC D3 CONNECTE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] MEET YOUR NEATO • RENCONTRER VOTRE NEATO • CONOZCA SU NEATO
Congratulations on your new home robot!Neato can’t wait to start vacuuming – so you don’t have to. [. . . ] Place the rounded side of your Neato against the metal contacts on the charge base. BATTERY OFF ON/OFF ON SWITCH
Press SELECT button under the screen to choose a language. GETTING STARTED • English
CHARGING AND OPTIMIZING THE BATTERY
• • Before using, charge your Neato overnight – about 12 hours. To get the most from your battery, charge it and discharge it completely two to three times. Always put your Neato back on its charge base when you are finished cleaning. •
Schedule Status Lights
SOLID GREEN Fully charged and ready to clean. GETTING STARTED • English
MAKING YOUR HOME NEATO FRIENDLY
• Clear the area of small items like toys and clothing–furniture is OK. To keep your robot out of places you don't want it to go, set down boundary markers included in the package. Press SELECT using button under the screen on the Pause Menu or Resume Menu. Start Cleaning
• CLEAN House Press the button to clean your house. Be aware that shiny surfaces and black floors might confuse your robot. Sleep
Hold the button down for 5 seconds to put your Neato to "sleep". [. . . ] WARRANTY
• Replace the filter in the dirt bin every one to two months. Sensors
• Use a dry cotton swab to clean the two drop sensor windows on the bottom of the robot. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE NEATO D303 / BOTVAC D3 CONNECTE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual NEATO D303 / BOTVAC D3 CONNECTE will begin.