User manual OLYMPUS E-M10 MK II
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual OLYMPUS E-M10 MK II. We hope that this OLYMPUS E-M10 MK II user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide OLYMPUS E-M10 MK II.
Manual abstract: user guide OLYMPUS E-M10 MK II
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Table of Contents Quick task index
Preparation Shooting Playback Menu functions Connecting the camera to a smartphone Connecting the camera to a computer and a printer Battery, battery charger, and card Interchangeable lenses Using separately sold accessories Information SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
2. Before you start to use your new camera, please read these instructions carefully to enjoy optimum performance and a longer service life. We recommend that you take test shots to get accustomed to your camera before taking important photographs. The screen and camera illustrations shown in this manual were produced during the development stages and may differ from the actual product. [. . . ] 97)
• The camera will not go to sleep while multiple exposure is in effect. • Photographs taken with other cameras cannot be included in a multiple exposure. • When [Overlay] is set to [On], the images displayed when a RAW image is selected are developed with the settings at the time of shooting. • To set the shooting functions, cancel multiple exposure shooting ﬁrst. • Multiple exposure is cancelled automatically from the ﬁrst picture in the following situations. The camera is turned off/The q button is pressed/The MENU button is pressed/The shooting mode is set to a mode other than P, A, S, M/The battery power runs out/Any cable is connected to the camera • When a RAW image is selected using [Overlay], the JPEG image for the image recorded in RAW+JPEG is displayed. • When shooting multiple exposures using bracketing, priority is given to multiple exposure shooting. While the overlay image is being saved, bracketing is reset to the factory default setting.
Keystone correction and perspective control (Keystone Comp. )
Use keystone correction for shots taken from the bottom of a tall building, or deliberately exaggerate the effects of perspective. This setting is only available in P/A/S/M modes.
Select [On] for [Keystone Comp. ] in X Shooting Menu 2.
Adjust the effect in the display and frame the shot.
• • • • Use the front dial or rear dial for keystone correction. To adjust exposure compensation and other shooting options while keystone compensation is in effect, press the INFO button to view a display other than keystone compensation adjustment. To resume keystone compensation, press the INFO button until keystone compensation adjustment is displayed.
Menu functions (Shooting menus)
• To end keystone compensation, select [Off] for [Keystone Comp. ] in X Shooting Menu 2.
• When [D (Keystone compensation)] (P. 65) is assigned to a button using [Button Function], press and hold the selected button to end keystone correction.
• Photos are recorded in RAW + JPEG format when [RAW] is selected for image quality. • Depending on the amount of correction, some AF targets may be outside the display area. An icon (g, h, i or j) is displayed when the camera focuses on an AF target outside the display area. • The following are not available during digital shift photography: live bulb, live time, or composite photography/sequential shooting/bracketing/HDR/ multiple exposure/digital tele-converter/movie/[C-AF] and [C-AF+TR] autofocus modes/ full-time AF/[e-Portrait] and ART picture modes/custom self-timer/peaking • If a focus distance is selected for [Image Stabilizer], the correction will be adjusted for the selected focus distance. Except when using a Micro Four Thirds or Four Thirds lens, choose a focal length using the [Image Stabilizer] (P. 56) option.
Setting anti-shock/silent shooting (Anti-Shockz/Silent[♥])
By setting anti-shock/silent shooting you can select anti-shock or silent shooting when using sequential shooting or self timer (P. 57).
Select [Anti-Shockz/Silent[♥]] in X Shooting Menu 2. Select the item you wish to set.
Sets the time period between the shutter button being pressed all the way down and the shutter release when shooting in anti-shock mode. When this time period is set, the items will be marked with z in sequential shooting/self timer mode. Use this mode to suppress small vibrations caused by the operation of the shutter. Sets the time period between the shutter button being pressed all the way down and the shutter release when shooting in silent mode. [. . . ] Olympus’s sole liability under this Warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing the product. Any liability under the Warranty for indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind incurred or suffered by the customer due to a defect of the product, and in particular any loss or damage caused to any lenses, ﬁlms, other equipment or accessories used with the product or for any loss resulting from a delay in repair or loss of data, is excluded. Compelling regulations by law remain unaffected by this.
For customers in Thailand
This telecommunication equipment is in compliance with NTC requirements.
For customers in Mexico
The operation of this equipment is subject to the following two conditions: (1) it is possible that this equipment or device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this equipment or device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
For customer in Singapore
• Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. • “Shadow Adjustment Technology” function contains patented technologies from Apical Limited. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE OLYMPUS E-M10 MK II
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual OLYMPUS E-M10 MK II will begin.