User manual OLYMPUS E-M5 MK II
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual OLYMPUS E-M5 MK II. We hope that this OLYMPUS E-M5 MK II user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide OLYMPUS E-M5 MK II.
Manual abstract: user guide OLYMPUS E-M5 MK II
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Table of Contents Quick task index
Preparation Shooting Playback Menu functions Connecting the camera to a smartphone Connecting the camera to a computer and a printer Battery, battery charger, and card Interchangeable lenses Using separately sold accessories Information SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
2. Before you start to use your new camera, please read these instructions carefully to enjoy optimum performance and a longer service life. We recommend that you take test shots to get accustomed to your camera before taking important photographs. The screen and camera illustrations shown in this manual were produced during the development stages and may differ from the actual product. [. . . ] When this time period is set, the items will be marked with z in sequential shooting/self timer mode. Use this mode to suppress small vibrations caused by the operation of the shutter. Sets the time period between the shutter button being pressed all the way down and the shutter release when shooting in silent mode. When this time period is set, the items will be marked with ♥ in sequential shooting/self timer mode. Set to [AUTO] to reduce noise in long exposure shots when using silent shooting mode. During noise reduction processing, the sound of shutter operation can be heard.
Menu functions (Shooting menus)
Setting hi-res shot (High Res Shot)
When you set hi-res shot, the items will be marked with h in sequential shooting/self timer mode (P. Select the item you wish to set.
Sets the time period between the shutter button being pressed all the way down and the shutter release when shooting in hi-res shot mode. When this time period is set, h will be displayed in sequential shooting/self timer mode. Sets the time to wait for the ﬂash to complete recharging when using a ﬂash other than the dedicated ﬂash that is supplied.
High Res Shot
Wireless remote control ﬂash photography
The supplied ﬂash unit and external ﬂash units that offer a remote control mode and are designated for use with this camera can be used for wireless ﬂash photography. 119)
Playback Menu m R Edit Print Order Reset Protect Connection to Smartphone On
Displaying images rotated (R)
When set to [On], photographs taken with the camera rotated in portrait orientation are automatically rotated and displayed in portrait orientation.
Menu functions (Playback menus)
Editing still images
Recorded images can be edited and saved as new images.
1 2 3 4
Select [Edit] in the q Playback Menu and press Q. Use HI to select the image to be edited and press Q.
• [RAW Data Edit] is displayed if the picture is a RAW image, [JPEG Edit] if it is a JPEG image. If the image was recorded in RAW+JPEG format, both [RAW Data Edit] and [JPEG Edit] will be displayed. Select the menu for the image to be edited.
Select [RAW Data Edit] or [JPEG Edit] and press Q.
Create a JPEG copy of a RAW image edited according to the settings. [Current] The JPEG copy is processed using the current camera settings. The image is edited using settings for the selected art ﬁlter.
RAW Data Edit
[Custom1] [Custom2] ART BKT
Choose from the following options: [Shadow Adj]: Brightens a dark backlit subject. [P]: Use the front dial (r) or rear dial (o) to choose the size of the crop and FGHI to specify the crop position.
[Aspect]: Changes the aspect ratio of images from 4:3 (standard) to [3:2], [16:9], [1:1], or [3:4]. After changing the aspect ratio, use FGHI to specify the trimming position. [Q]: Converts the image ﬁle size to 1280 × 960, 640 × 480, or 320 × 240. Images with an aspect ratio other than 4:3 (standard) are converted to the closest image ﬁle size. You may not be able to compensate depending on the image if face detection fails.
Menu functions (Playback menus)
When the settings are complete, press Q.
• The settings will be applied to the image.
Select [Yes] and press Q.
• The edited image is stored in the card.
• 3D photos, movies, and temporarily saved ﬁles for PHOTO STORY cannot be edited. • Editing of a JPEG image is not possible in the following cases: When an image is processed on a PC, when there is not enough space in the card memory, when an image is recorded on another camera • When resizing ([Q]) an image, you cannot select a larger number of pixels than was originally recorded. • [P] and [Aspect] can only be used to edit images with an aspect ratio of 4:3 (standard). [. . . ] • “Shadow Adjustment Technology” function contains patented technologies from Apical Limited. • Micro Four Thirds, Four Thirds, and the Micro Four Thirds and Four Thirds logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of the OLYMPUS IMAGING Corporation in Japan, the United States, the countries of the European Union, and other countries. • The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED logo is a certiﬁcation mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. • The standards for camera ﬁle systems referred to in this manual are the “Design Rule for Camera File System/DCF” standards stipulated by the Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA). [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE OLYMPUS E-M5 MK II
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual OLYMPUS E-M5 MK II will begin.