User manual OLYMPUS E-P3
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual OLYMPUS E-P3. We hope that this OLYMPUS E-P3 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide OLYMPUS E-P3.
Manual abstract: user guide OLYMPUS E-P3
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Basic guide
Quick task index
Table of Contents
Basic photography/frequentlyused options Other shooting options Flash shooting Shooting and viewing movies Playback options Sending and receiving images Using OLYMPUS Viewer 2/[ib] Printing pictures Camera setup Customizing camera settings Information SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
System chart Index
Thank you for purchasing an Olympus digital camera. Before you start to use your new camera, please read these instructions carefully to enjoy optimum performance and a longer service life. [. . . ] · Double-click the "Setup" icon to display the "Setup" dialog.
Install OLYMPUS Viewer 2.
· Check the system requirements before beginning installation. · Click the "OLYMPUS Viewer 2" button and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
OLYMPUS Viewer 2 Operating System Processor RAM Free Hard Drive Space Monitor Settings Mac OS X v10. 4. 11v10. 6 Intel Core Solo/Duo 1. 5 GHz or better 1 GB or more (2 GB or more recommended) 1 GB or more 1024 × 768 pixels or more Minimum 32, 000 colors (16, 770, 000 colors recommended)
· Other languages can be selected from the language combo box. For information on using the software, see online help.
· AVCHD movie file format is not supported.
Copying pictures to a computer without OLYMPUS Viewer 2/[ib]
Your camera supports the USB Mass Storage Class. You can transfer images to a computer by connecting the camera to the computer with the provided USB cable. The following operating systems are compatible with the USB connection:
Windows: Windows XP Home Edition/ Windows XP Professional/ Windows Vista/Windows 7 Mac OS X version 10. 3 or later
1 2 3 4
Turn the camera off and connect it to the computer.
· The location of the USB port varies with the computer. For details, refer to your computer's manual.
Turn on the camera.
· The selection screen for the USB connection is displayed.
USB Storage MTP Print Exit
Using OLYMPUS Viewer 2/[ib]
Press FG to select [Storage]. The computer recognizes the camera as a new device.
· If your computer is running Windows Vista/Windows 7, select [MTP] in Step 3 to use Windows Photo Gallery. · Data transfer is not guaranteed in the following environments, even if your computer is equipped with a USB port. Computers without a factory-installed OS and home-built computers · Camera controls can not be used while the camera is connected to a computer. · If the dialog shown in Step 2 is not displayed when the camera is connected, select [Auto] for [USB Mode] in the camera custom menus. 81)
Print reservation (DPOF*)
You can save digital "print orders" to the memory card listing the pictures to be printed and the number of copies of each print. You can then have the pictures printed at a print shop that supports DPOF or print the pictures yourself by connecting the camera directly to a DPOF printer. A memory card is required when creating a print order.
* DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) is a standard for recording the data that a printer or print service requires to automatically print pictures.
Creating a print order
Press Q during playback and select [<].
m Edit < Reset Protect
Set Print Order Setting
Select [<] or [U] and press Q.
Individual pictures Press HI to select the frame that you want to set as print reservation, then press FG to set the number of prints. · To set print reservation for several pictures, repeat this step. All pictures Select [U] and press Q.
Select the date and time format and press Q.
No Date Time The pictures are printed without the date and time. The pictures are printed with the shooting time.
No Date Time
Select [Set] and press Q.
· The camera can not be used to modify print orders created with other devices. Creating a new print order deletes any existing print orders created with other devices. · Not all functions may be available on all printers or at all photo labs. · Print orders can not include 3D photos, RAW images, or movies. · When requesting prints without a digital print order, specify the file number. Requesting prints by frame number may result in the wrong pictures being printed.
Removing all or selected pictures from the print order
You can reset all print reservation data or just the data for selected pictures.
1 2 3 4 5
Press Q during playback and select [<]. Select [<] and press Q.
· To remove all pictures from the print order, select [Reset] and press Q. [. . . ] · Manufactured with an implementation license from Dolby Laboratories. · Slideshow transition technology supplied by HI Corporation.
· All other company and product names are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of their respective owners. · Micro Four Thirds and the Micro Four Thirds logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of OLYMPUS IMAGING Corporation in Japan, the United States, the countries of the European Union, and other countries. · "PENPAL" is used in reference to the OLYMPUS PENPAL. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE OLYMPUS E-P3
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual OLYMPUS E-P3 will begin.