User manual OLYMPUS E-PM1
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual OLYMPUS E-PM1. We hope that this OLYMPUS E-PM1 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide OLYMPUS E-PM1.
Manual abstract: user guide OLYMPUS E-PM1
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Basic guide
Quick task index
Table of Contents
Basic photography/frequentlyused options Other shooting options Flash shooting Shooting and viewing movies Playback options Sending and receiving images Using OLYMPUS Viewer 2/[ib] Printing pictures Camera setup Customizing camera settings Information SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
System chart Index
Thank you for purchasing an Olympus digital camera. Before you start to use your new camera, please read these instructions carefully to enjoy optimum performance and a longer service life. [. . . ] · Print orders can not include 3D photos, RAW images, or movies. · When requesting prints without a digital print order, specify the file number. Requesting prints by frame number may result in the wrong pictures being printed.
Removing all or selected pictures from the print order
You can reset all print reservation data or just the data for selected pictures.
1 2 3 4 5
Press Q during playback and select [<]. Select [<] and press Q.
· To remove all pictures from the print order, select [Reset] and press Q. To exit without removing all pictures, select [Keep] and press Q.
Press HI to select images you wish to remove from the print order.
· Use G to set the number of prints to 0. Press Q once you have removed all the desired pictures from the print order.
Select the date and time format and press Q.
· This setting is applied to all frames with print reservation data.
Select [Set] and press Q.
Direct printing (PictBridge)
By connecting the camera to a PictBridge-compatible printer with the USB cable, you can print out recorded pictures directly.
Connect the camera to the computer using the supplied USB cable and turn the camera on.
USB cable Multiconnector Smaller terminal USB port
· Use a fully charged battery for printing. · When the camera is turned on, a dialog should be displayed in the monitor prompting you to choose a host. If it is not, select [Auto] for [USB Mode] in the camera custom menus. 81)
Use FG to select [Print].
· [One Moment] will be displayed, followed by a printmode selection dialog. · If the screen is not displayed after a few minutes, disconnect the USB cable and start again from Step 1.
USB Storage MTP Print Exit
Proceed to "Custom printing" (P. 78).
· 3D photos, RAW images, and movies can not be printed.
Use the camera to display the picture you wish to print before connecting the printer via the USB cable.
Use HI to display the pictures you want to print on the camera. Press I.
· The picture selection screen appears when printing is completed. · To exit, unplug the USB cable from the camera while the picture selection screen is displayed.
Easy Print Start PC/Custom Print
Follow the operation guide to set a print option.
Selecting the print mode Select the type of printing (print mode). Prints all the pictures stored in the card and makes one print for each picture. Prints multiple copies of one image in separate frames on a single sheet. If there is no picture with print reservation, this is not available.
Multi Print All Index Print Order
Setting the print paper items This setting varies with the type of printer. If only the printer's STANDARD setting is available, you cannot change the setting. Size Borderless Pics/sheet Sets the paper size that the printer supports. Selects whether the picture is printed on the entire page or inside a blank frame. Displayed when you have selected [Multi Print].
Selecting pictures you want to print Select pictures you want to print. The selected pictures can be printed later (single-frame reservation) or the picture you are displaying can be printed right away.
2011. 05. 01 12:30
Single Print More
Print (f) Single Print (t) More (u)
Prints the currently displayed picture. If there is a picture that [Single Print] reservation has already been applied to, only that reserved picture will be printed. [. . . ] "Shadow Adjustment Technology" function contains patented technologies from Apical Limited.
Notes regarding Guarantee maintenance
· · · · · ·
· AVCHD and the AVCHD logo are trademarks of the Sony and Panasonic corporations. · Manufactured with an implementation license from Dolby Laboratories. · Slideshow transition technology supplied by HI Corporation.
· All other company and product names are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of their respective owners. · Micro Four Thirds and the Micro Four Thirds logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of OLYMPUS IMAGING Corporation in Japan, the United States, the countries of the European Union, and other countries. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE OLYMPUS E-PM1
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual OLYMPUS E-PM1 will begin.