User manual OLYMPUS FE-340
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual OLYMPUS FE-340. We hope that this OLYMPUS FE-340 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide OLYMPUS FE-340.
You may also download the following manuals related to this product:
OLYMPUS FE-340 FE-340 MANUAL AVANZADO (9546 ko)
OLYMPUS FE-340 FE-340 MANUEL D' INSTRUCTIONS (9923 ko)
Manual abstract: user guide OLYMPUS FE-340
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] DIGITAL CAMERA
Quick Start Guide
Get started using your camera right away.
Using OLYMPUS Master Getting to know your camera better Appendix
( Thank you for purchasing an Olympus digital camera. Before you start to use your new camera, please read these instructions carefully to enjoy optimum performance and a longer service life. ( We recommend that you take test shots to get accustomed to your camera before taking important photographs. ( In the interest of continually improving products, Olympus reserves the right to update or modify information contained in this manual. [. . . ] · Operations are not guaranteed when using an added USB port or IEEE 1394 port. · To install the software, you must log on as a user with administrators' privileges. · If you are using Macintosh, be sure to remove the media (drag & drop onto the trash icon) before performing the following operations. Failure to do so could result in unstable computer operation and the need to reboot. · Disconnect the cable connecting the camera to the computer · Turn off the camera · Open the camera's battery/card compartment cover
For how to install the OLYMPUS Master software, refer to the installation guide included in the CDROM. EN
Connecting the camera to a computer
Make sure the camera is turned off.
· The monitor is off. · The lens is retracted.
Connect the multi-connector on the camera to the USB port on the computer using the provided USB cable.
· Refer to your computer's instruction manual to locate the position of the USB port. · The monitor turns on and the selection screen for the USB connection is displayed.
Using OLYMPUS Master
Select [PC], and press .
USB PC EASY PRINT CUSTOM PRINT EXIT
The camera is recognized by the computer.
· Windows SET OK When you connect the camera to your computer for the first time, the computer attempts to recognize the camera. · Macintosh The iPhoto program is the default application for managing digital images. When you connect your digital camera for the first time, the iPhoto application starts automatically, so close this application and start OLYMPUS Master.
· The camera functions are disabled while the camera is connected to a computer. · Connecting the camera to a computer via a USB hub may cause unstable operation. In this case, do not use a hub, but connect the camera directly to the computer. · Images cannot be transferred to your computer with OLYMPUS Master if [PC] is selected in Step 3, Y is pressed and [MTP] is selected.
Start up the OLYMPUS Master software
Double-click the "OLYMPUS Master 2" icon Double-click the "OLYMPUS Master 2" icon Master 2" folder.
on the desktop. in the "OLYMPUS
· The browse window is displayed. · When OLYMPUS Master is started up for the first time after installation, the OLYMPUS Master initial setting screen and user registration screen are displayed before the browse window. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Displaying camera images on a computer
Downloading and saving images
Click "Transfer Images" on the browse window, and then click "From Camera" .
· The window for selecting the pictures you want to transfer from the camera is displayed. All the images in the camera are displayed.
Using OLYMPUS Master
2 3 4
Select "New Album" and enter an album name. Select the image files and click "Transfer Images".
· A window indicating that the download is complete is displayed.
Click "Browse images now".
· The downloaded images are displayed in the browse window.
To disconnect the camera
Make sure that the card access lamp has stopped blinking.
Card access lamp Card access lamp
Make the following preparations for disconnecting the USB cable. Windows
1 Click the "Unplug or Eject Hardware" icon in the system tray. 3 When a message is displayed saying that the hardware can be ejected safely, click "OK".
1 The trash icon changes to the eject icon when the "Untitled" or "NO_NAME" icon on the desktop is dragged. Drag and drop it on the eject icon.
Disconnect the USB cable from the camera. Note
· Windows: When you click "Unplug or Eject Hardware", a warning message may be displayed. [. . . ] 300 full charges (varies on usage)
: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F) (charging)/ -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F) (operation)/ -20°C to 35°C (-4°F to 95°F) (storage) : 31. 5 × 39. 5 × 6 mm (1. 2 × 1. 5 × 0. 2 in. ) : Approx. 15 g (0. 5 oz)
(Battery charger (LI-40C)
Power requirements Output Charging time Operating environment Temperature Dimensions Weight : AC 100 to 240 V (50 to 60 Hz) 3. 2 VA (100 V) to 5. 0 VA (240 V) : DC 4. 2 V, 200 mA : Approx. 5 hours : 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F) (operation)/ -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F) (storage) : 62 × 23 × 90 mm (2. 4 × 0. 9 × 3. 5 in. ) : Approx. 65 g (2. 3 oz)
Design and specifications subject to change without notice.
Names of Parts
Multi-connector (FE-340/X-855/C-560) gP. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE OLYMPUS FE-340
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual OLYMPUS FE-340 will begin.