User manual OLYMPUS STYLUS TG-4
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual OLYMPUS STYLUS TG-4. We hope that this OLYMPUS STYLUS TG-4 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide OLYMPUS STYLUS TG-4.
Manual abstract: user guide OLYMPUS STYLUS TG-4
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] DIGITAL CAMERA
Thank you for purchasing an Olympus digital camera. Before you start to use your new camera, please read these instructions carefully to enjoy optimum performance and a longer service life. We recommend that you take test shots to get accustomed to your camera before taking important photographs. The screen and camera illustrations shown in this manual were produced during the development stages and may differ from the actual product.
Unpack the box contents
The following items are included with the camera. [. . . ] • The provision of A-GPS data may be terminated without prior notice.
Updating the A-GPS data using a smartphone Before update, install the smartphone app “OLYMPUS Image Track” (OI. http://oitrack. olympus-imaging. com/ Connect the camera and the smartphone, following the procedure described in “Connecting to a smartphone” (P. Updating the A-GPS data using a PC Download the OLYMPUS A-GPS Utility software from the URL below, and install it on your PC. http://sdl. olympus-imaging. com/agps/ Refer to “OLYMPUS A-GPS Utility Instruction Manual” on the website with above URL for details on how to update the data. Error message during Wi-Fi connection Connect the camera to the smartphone again. 67
Using GPS function (GPS Settings)
1 2 3
Select [GPS Settings] in the d Settings Menu 3 (P. When the position measurement ends, G will appear and the position information will be displayed. • Once the position measurement has ended, position information will be added to the pictures at the time of shooting.
WB AUTO ISO AUTO
• Do not cover the GPS antenna with your hands or metal objects. • If you are using the GPS function for the first time and the A-GPS has not been updated, or if the function has not been used for a long time, it may take a few minutes for the position measurement to end. • When the [GPS] is set to [On], the battery will run down faster.
Using the electronic compass (Measurement position information screen)
1 Press and hold the INFO button while the shooting screen is displayed. • A measurement position information screen appears.
N123°56' 78'' E123°56' 78''
880hpa 1200m 2015/02/26
Updated 1 min ago
Update GPS OK
3 4 5 6 7 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Electronic compass Update status GPS tracking active Latitude Longitude Atmospheric/Hydraulic pressure (P. 61) Current date and time
• The displays change in the order of Normal → Detailed → No info. → Measurement position information each time the INFO button is pressed.
• Press the A button on the measurement position information screen to update the position information. • You can check the measurement position information by pressing the INFO button while the camera is turned off.
Using an information acquisition function to display movement tracking (Track)
1 Select [GPS Settings] in the d Settings Menu 3 (P. 3 Press A button to select the recording method of the sequence of position information (log data). The camera automatically records position information at regular intervals. Application
• Track logs are stored in the GPSLOG folder on the memory card. • Tracking ends automatically when: • The battery is exhausted. • While [Track] is [On], the GPS receiver will continue to draw power from the battery when the camera is off.
Displaying tracked movement of GPS logs After the GPS track logs are recorded, the tracked movement of the logs can be displayed using the OLYMPUS Viewer 3 or OI. Track.
• The tracked movement cannot be displayed on the camera.
Connecting the camera to another device
Viewing camera images on TV
Use the AV cable (sold separately) to playback recorded images on your TV. You can play back high-definition images on a high-definition TV by connecting it to the camera using the HDMI cable.
Multi-connector AV cable (sold separately: CB-AVC3) (Connect to the TV video input jack (yellow) and audio input jack (white). )
HDMI cable (Connect to the HDMI connector on the TV. )
HDMI Micro connector (type D)
Use the cable to connect the camera to the TV.
• Choose the camera video mode before connecting the camera via an AV cable. 59)
Choose the TV input channel.
• The camera monitor turns off when the cable is connected. • For details on changing the input source of the TV, refer to the TV’s instruction manual. [. . . ] This Warranty is in addition to and does not affect the customer’s statutory right. lf you have any queries regarding this Warranty, call any of the Olympus authorized service stations listed in the instructions.
Notes regarding warranty maintenance
1. This Warranty will only be valid if the Warranty Certiﬁcate is duly completed by Olympus or the dealer. Make sure that your name, the name of the dealer, the serial number and the year, month and date of purchase are all completed. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE OLYMPUS STYLUS TG-4
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual OLYMPUS STYLUS TG-4 will begin.