User manual OLYMPUS TG-860
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual OLYMPUS TG-860. We hope that this OLYMPUS TG-860 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide OLYMPUS TG-860.
Manual abstract: user guide OLYMPUS TG-860
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] DIGITAL CAMERA
Thank you for purchasing an Olympus digital camera. Before you start to use your new camera, please read these instructions carefully to enjoy optimum performance and a longer service life. We recommend that you take test shots to get accustomed to your camera before taking important photographs. The screen and camera illustrations shown in this manual were produced during the development stages and may differ from the actual product.
Unpack the box contents
The following items are included with the camera. [. . . ] 68).
Updating the A-GPS data using a PC
Download the OLYMPUS A-GPS Utility software from the URL below, and install it on your PC. http://sdl. olympus-imaging. com/agps/ Refer to “OLYMPUS A-GPS Utility Instruction Manual” on the website with above URL for details on how to update the data.
Error message during Wi-Fi connection
Connect the camera to the smartphone again. 68)
Using GPS function (GPS Settings)
1 2 3
Select [GPS Settings] in the d Settings Menu 3 and press A. When the position measurement ends, G will appear and the position information will be displayed. • Once the position measurement has ended, position information will be added to the pictures at the time of shooting.
WB AUTO ISO AUTO
• Do not cover the GPS antenna with your hands or metal objects. • If you are using the GPS function for the first time and the A-GPS has not been updated, or if the function has not been used for a long time, it may take a few minutes for the position measurement to end. • When the [GPS] is set to [On], the battery will run down faster.
Using an information acquisition function to display movement tracking (Track) 1 Select [GPS Settings] in the d Settings Menu 3 and press A. Submenu 2 Submenu 3 Off On Track Save Application Do not record position information. The camera automatically records position information at regular intervals. Saves the recorded position information of the camera on the card every time you select [Save] and press A. Please do this as necessary.
• Track logs are stored in the GPSLOG folder on the memory card. • Tracking ends automatically when: • The battery is exhausted. • While [Track] is [On], the GPS receiver will continue to draw power from the battery when the camera is off. Displaying tracked movement of GPS logs
After the GPS track logs are recorded, the tracked movement of the logs can be displayed using the OLYMPUS Viewer 3 or OI. Track.
• The tracked movement cannot be displayed on the camera.
Connecting the camera to another device
Viewing camera images on TV
Use the AV cable (sold separately) to playback recorded images on your TV. You can play back high-definition images on a high-definition TV by connecting it to the camera using the HDMI cable.
Multi-connector AV cable (sold separately: CB-AVC3) (Connect to the TV video input jack (yellow) and audio input jack (white). )
HDMI cable (Connect to the HDMI connector on the TV. )
HDMI Micro connector (type D)
Use the cable to connect the camera to the TV.
• Choose the camera video mode before connecting the camera via an AV cable. 61)
Choose the TV input channel.
• The camera monitor turns off when the cable is connected. • Press the q button when connecting via an AV cable.
• For details on changing the input source of the TV, refer to the TV’s instruction manual. • Depending on the TV’s settings, the displayed images and information may become cropped. • If the camera is connected using both an A/V and HDMI cable, it will assign priority to HDMI. • If the camera is connected via an HDMI cable, you will be able to choose the digital video signal type. 61).
Using the TV remote control
The camera can be operated by a TV remote control when connected to a TV that supports HDMI control.
1 2 3
Select [TV Out] in Settings Menu 2. Operate the camera by using the TV remote control.
• You can operate the camera by following the operation guide displayed on the TV. [. . . ] Olympus’ sole liability under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing the product and any liability for indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind incurred or suffered by the customer due to a defect in the product, and in particular any loss or damage caused to any ﬁlm or lenses or other equipment or accessories used with the product or for any loss resulting from delay in repair, is excluded.
Notes regarding warranty maintenance
1. This Warranty will only be valid if the Warranty Certiﬁcate is duly completed by Olympus or the dealer. Make sure that your name, the name of the dealer, the serial number and the year, month and date of purchase are all completed. Since this Warranty Certiﬁcate will not be re-issued, keep it in a safe place. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE OLYMPUS TG-860
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual OLYMPUS TG-860 will begin.