User manual OLYMPUS VN-120PC
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual OLYMPUS VN-120PC. We hope that this OLYMPUS VN-120PC user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide OLYMPUS VN-120PC.
You may also download the following manuals related to this product:
OLYMPUS VN-120PC ANNEXE 529 (341 ko)
OLYMPUS VN-120PC VN-120PC INSTRUCTIONS (339 ko)
Manual abstract: user guide OLYMPUS VN-120PC
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Getting Started
DIGITAL VOICE RECORDER
Set the HOLD switch to the HOLD position. This feature is useful when the recorder has to be carried in a handbag or pocket. Remember to reset the HOLD switch before attempting to use the recorder.
· The alarm will sound at the scheduled time even if the recorder is set to HOLD. The recorder will then begin to play the file associated with the alarm once you press any button. [. . . ] · When the slow playback mode is selected, the "SLOW" appears and, for the fast playback mode, "FAST" appears on the display while the recorder is playing back. · The recorder stops playing when you press the STOP button while playing back in the slow/fast mode, or when it reaches to the end of the file. If you once press the STOP button and start playback again, the recorder will play back files in normal speed as well.
Maximum of 100 files
* INDEX button. . . . VN-240/VN-240PC/VN-480/VN-480PC PC (USB) terminal. . . . VN-120PC/VN-240PC/VN-480PC
After setting the date, press the ENTER button. Press the MENU button.
Maximum of 100 files in folder S.
Press the STOP or PLAY button to set the minute. Repeat steps 5 and 6 to continue to set the year, month and date in the same way.
While in Stop mode
Y Locating the beginning of the file
While the recorder is playing back in the slow/fast mode, pressing the + or button forwards or rewinds to the beginning of the previous or next file respectively. If an index mark is encountered midway, playback begins at that point. (See "Index Marks" for details)
While in record mode While in playback mode
Press the DISPLAY button Press the DISPLAY button
· You can switch the time indication between the 12-hour system and the 24-hour system by pressing the DISPLAY button while you are setting the hour or minute. · You can change the order of the date indication by pressing the DISPLAY button while you are setting the year, month, or day. (Example: February 14, 2004) E2-2993-01 AP0312
Maximum of 10 files
Maximum of 100 files in each folder Total of 300 files.
Y Listening with earphones
You can listen to files by connecting earphones to the earphone jack. Sound will be played back monaurally.
* An earphone is not provided with VN-120, VN-120PC, VN-240 and VN-480. You can use any standard 3. 5mm monaural earphone or headphone.
Erasing from Folder A, B or C
You can easily erase unnecessary files. Sequential file numbers are reassigned automatically.
Using the menu function, you can change various settings according to your preference.
Alarm Playback Function ( ) Resetting the Recorder (CLEAR)
This function resets the current time and other settings to their initial status. It is useful if you are having problems with the recorder, or if you want to erase the entire memory of the recorder.
Recording medium: Recording time: Built-in flash memory VN-120 (16 MB) / VN-120PC (16 MB) HQ mode: Approx. · To view the current setting, select ON, and then press the ENTER button. · The alarm tone stops automatically if no button is pressed within 5 minutes after the alarm starts. · If the recorder has no recorded file in the selected folder, the alarm playback function is not available. · Even if no file is recorded in the day's date subfolder, the beeps will sound. In such a case, no sound is heard even if you press some button while the alarm is sounding.
Note If you leave the recorder untouched for 8 seconds or longer before you press the ENTER button in Step 3, Clear mode will be canceled, and the recorder will enter Stop mode.
Read this manual carefully to ensure that you know how to operate it safely and correctly. Keep this manual in an easily accessible location for future reference. · The warning symbols indicate important safety related information. To protect yourself and others from personal injury or damage to property, it is essential that you always read the warnings and information provided.
Y Erase All Files from a Folder
Move the selection one position to the left.
Move the selection one position to the right.
1 2 3 4
Press the FOLDER button to select folder. Press the ENTER button.
Move the selection one position down/decrease the number.
· The recorder will stop if you leave it idle for 3 minutes during a menu setup operation, when a selected item is not applied. [. . . ] If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: · Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. · Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. · Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Q1 Nothing happens when a button is pressed. Q2 No sound or quiet sound is heard from the speaker while playing back. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE OLYMPUS VN-120PC
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual OLYMPUS VN-120PC will begin.