User manual OLYMPUS ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 150MM F2.0
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual OLYMPUS ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 150MM F2.0. We hope that this OLYMPUS ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 150MM F2.0 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide OLYMPUS ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 150MM F2.0.
Manual abstract: user guide OLYMPUS ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 150MM F2.0
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Contact our Customer Support Center for the latest information relating to product names and model numbers. · The illustration of the screen and the recorder shown in this manual may differ from the actual product. The utmost care has been taken to ensure the integrity of this document but if you find a questionable item, error or omission, please contact our Customer Support Center. · Any liability for passive damages or damage of any kind occurred due to data loss incurred by a defect of the product, repair performed by the third party other than Olympus or an Olympus authorized service station, or any other reason is excluded. [. . . ] Press the 9 or 0 button to select the index mark to erase.
Setting an index mark A EN
1 Press the Fn button at the position you want to add an index mark.
· A number appears on the sub LCD and an index mark will be placed.
While the index number is displayed for approximately 2 seconds on the sub LCD, press the ERASE button.
· The index mark is erased.
· Even after an index mark is placed, recording, shooting or playback will continue so you can place index marks in other locations in a similar manner.
· Index numbers after the erased index number will be automatically decreased by 1. If you try to place more than 16 index marks, the [Index Full] message will appear for index marks. · Index marks cannot be set or erased in a locked file ( P. 72). · An index mark cannot be added to a movie file shot with the recorder or a file in MP3 format.
Playing movies n
You can play movie files shot with the recorder. The recorder can also be connected to a TV so that you can enjoy high definition movies on a large screen. a File length b File number c Level meter d Elapsed playback time
STOP (4) button
Press the + or - button to adjust to a comfortable listening volume.
· The volume can be adjusted within a range from  to .
+ - button `OK button
1 Select the movie file to play ( P. 32). Press the STOP (4) button at any point you want to stop playback.
· [L] will appear on the sub LCD.
Playing movies n
Press the `OK button to start playback.
Note · Movies shot with a device other than the recorder or movie files imported from a PC may not play correctly.
a b c d
Playing movies n
Playing movies n EN
While the recorder is during stop mode in the file display, press and hold the 9 button.
· [ß] will appear on the sub LCD. Press the `OK button to start playback from where it was stopped.
While the recorder is during stop mode in the file display, press and hold the 0 button.
· [TM] will appear on the sub LCD. Press the `OK button to start playback from where it was stopped.
While the recorder is during playback mode, press and hold the 9 button.
While the recorder is during playback mode, press and hold the 0 button.
· When you release the 9 button the recorder will resume normal playback. Continue pressing the 9 button to proceed with the cue from the beginning of the next file.
· When you release the 0 button the recorder will resume normal playback. · The recorder stops when it reaches the beginning of the file. · [Erase Done] is displayed when the folder is erased.
Erasing A n Partially erasing a file
An unwanted part of a file can be erased. It is recommended to make a copy of the original file before partially erasing it ( P. 79, P. 92).
In the position you want to end partial erase, press the ERASE button again.
· [Start point] and [End point] on the sub LCD flash alternatively.
Erasing A n
Press the ERASE button. 1 Play the file you want to partially erase.
· Forward a file to the position that shall be erased. If the file is long, use the 9 button to move to the position you want to delete.
In the starting position of the partial erase, press the ERASE button.
· The display will switch to [Partial erasing !] and start the partial erase. The deletion is completed when [Partial erase completed. ] is displayed. · If you do not press the ERASE button within 8 seconds, the partial erase operation will be canceled and the recorder will return to playback mode.
· [Erase start] will flash on the sub LCD. · While [Erase start] is flashing, playback continues and you can rewind or fastforward as usual to locate the erase end position quickly. If the end of the file is reached while this indication is flashing, that position will become the erase end position.
Erasing A n
Notes · You cannot recover a file once it has been erased. · The file creation date will not change even if the file is partially erased. · When you partially erase a movie file, the selected start position and end position may be offset by up to approximately 1 second. · The locked files and files set as read-only cannot be erased ( P. 72). [. . . ] Guide to recording times The following values are strictly references.
4 Linear PCM format:
Recording mode [96 kHz/24 bit] [88. 2 kHz/24 bit] [48 kHz/16 bit] [44. 1 kHz/16 bit]
SD card 1 GB 25min. 55min.
4 MP3 format:
Recording mode [320 kbps 44. 1 kHz] SD card 1 GB 6h. 540h.
[256 kbps 44. 1 kHz] [128 kbps 44. 1 kHz]
Notes · Available recording time may be shorter if many short recordings are made (The displayed available recording time and recorded time are approximate indications). · Variations in the available recording time will arise as there may be differences in the available memory depending on the SD card. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE OLYMPUS ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 150MM F2.0
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual OLYMPUS ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 150MM F2.0 will begin.