User manual OMRON CX-MOTION-NCF V1.8
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual OMRON CX-MOTION-NCF. We hope that this OMRON CX-MOTION-NCF user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide OMRON CX-MOTION-NCF.
You may also download the following manuals related to this product:
OMRON CX-MOTION-NCF V1.9 (2520 ko)
Manual abstract: user guide OMRON CX-MOTION-NCFV1.8
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] W436-E1-08
SYSMAC CXONE-AL_C-V3/ CXONE-AL_D-V3
CX-Motion-NCF Ver. 1. 8
Revised October 2008
OMRON products are manufactured for use according to proper procedures by a qualified operator and only for the purposes described in this manual. The following conventions are used to indicate and classify precautions in this manual. Failure to heed precautions can result in injury to people or damage to property.
Indicates an imminently hazardous situation which, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury. [. . . ] Click the OK Button to establish the connection and start downloading Servo Parameters to the Servo Drive. If the Servo Drive models do not match at this point, the following confirmation message will be displayed. Clicking the Cancel Button will cancel downloading, however, the parameters that were downloaded before the cancellation should be downloaded to the Servo Drive.
6. If the connection was established at Step 2, the connection status can be restored (released in this case) here. When the Download to NC Unit Dialog Box is closed, the download will be completed. Note When the MECHATROLINK communications cannot be started, Servo Parameters cannot be downloaded. Start the MECHATROLINK communications first and download Servo Parameters.
The object of uploading varies depending on the operation method. Uploads Unit Parameters and Servo Parameters of all the Servo Drives registered in the scan list in the Position Control Unit. Note Before starting MECHATROLINK communications, make sure that the PLC is in the PROGRAM Mode. Otherwise, the axis may start moving suddenly due to the ladder execution. Before disconnecting MECHATROLINK communications, make sure that the axis is not operating. Disconnecting MECHATROLINK communications will put the operating axis in the Servo Free state.
Batch Uploading Uploading Unit Parameters Uploading Servo Parameters
1, 2, 3. . . In the Axis Map Setting Window, select Online - Upload from NC Unit, click in the toolbar, or right-click the Position Control Unit and select Upload from NC Unit from the pop-up menu. The following dialog box will be displayed.
2. Cancels all the parameters being edited and close the Edit Windows.
3. If the connection between the Position Control Unit and Servo Drive is not established at this point, the following dialog box will be displayed.
5. Click the OK Button to establish the connection and start uploading Servo Parameters from the Servo Drive. Clicking the Cancel Button during uploading will cancel the upload.
If the connection cannot be established at this point, the following dialog box will be displayed. Click the OK Button and the axes registered in the Position Control Unit will be displayed as Unknown Model.
6. If the connection was established at Step 4, the connection status can be restored (released in this case) here. When the Upload from NC Unit Dialog Box is closed, the upload will be completed. Note Batch uploading will overwrite the parameters on the computer, which means that the parameters being edited will also be erased. [. . . ] Page numbers refer to the previous version.
Revision code 01 02 Date August 2004 February 2005 Revised content Original production Page v: Signal word definitions changed. Page 16: "CS" changed to "CS/CJ. " Page 23: Paragraph added in middle of page. Page 29: "Properties" changed to "Displaying Servo Driver Properties. " Page 32: Heading added at top of page and procedure added in middle of page. Page 35: "A new Servo Driver will be added" changed and "Servo Driver" added. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE OMRON CX-MOTION-NCF
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual OMRON CX-MOTION-NCF will begin.