User manual OMRON E5 GETTING STARTED
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual OMRON E5. We hope that this OMRON E5 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide OMRON E5.
Manual abstract: user guide OMRON E5GETTING STARTED
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] H08E-EN-01
E5CN E5AN E5EN E5GN ZX-T Series
Digital Temperature Controllers
Getting Started Manual
E5CN/E5AN/E5EN/E5GN Digital Temperature Controllers
Getting Started Manual Basic Type
Revised August 2010
This manual needs the H04E+E5CN(-U) and H03E+E5EN/AN datasheet for selection and installation. (This manual is a selection from the full manual H156)
The E5CN, E5CN-U, E5AN, E5EN, and E5GN are Digital Temperature Controllers. The E5CN and E5CN-U are both compact temperature controllers, with the E5CN featuring screw terminal connections, and the E5CN-U featuring socket pin connections. The E5GN can be connected using screw terminals or screwless clamp terminals. [. . . ] Press the O Key for at least three seconds to move from the operation level to the initial setting level.
Initial Setting Level
2. The Input Type parameter is displayed in the initial setting level.
3. To return to the operation level, press the O Key for at least one second. Next, set the set point value.
Setting the SP
In this example, the set point is set to 200. Select the Process Value/Set Point parameter in the operation level.
2. (In this example, it is set to 200. ) The new set value can be saved by pressing the M Key, or it will go into effect after two seconds have elapsed. Next, set the hysteresis.
Determining PID Constants (AT, ST, Manual Setup) Setting the Hysteresis
Set the hysteresis to 2. 0°C. Press the O Key to move from the operation level to the adjustment level.
Adjustment Level Display
2. The Adjustment Level Display parameter will be displayed in the adjustment level.
3. Select the Hysteresis (Heating) parameter by pressing the M Key.
4. Either press the M Key or wait for at least two seconds after setting the hysteresis value to confirm the setting. To return to the operation level, press the O Key.
Determining PID Constants (AT, ST, Manual Setup)
· When AT is executed, the optimum PID constants for the set point at that time are set automatically. A method (called the limit cycle method) for forcibly changing the manipulated variable and finding the characteristics of the control object is employed. · Either 40% AT or 100% AT can be selected depending on the width of MV variation in the limit cycle. In the AT Execute/Cancel parameter, specify at-2 (100% AT) or at-1 (40% AT). · Only 100% AT can be executed for heating and cooling control. · AT cannot be executed when control has stopped or during ON/OFF control. · The results of AT are reflected in the Proportional Band (P), Integral Time (I), and Derivative Time (D) parameters in the adjustment level.
p i d
Determining PID Constants (AT, ST, Manual Setup) AT Operations
AT is started when either at-2 (100% AT) or at-1 (40% AT) is specified for the AT Execute/Cancel parameter. 1 display stops flashing.
No. 1 display
100% AT execution in progress
If you move to the operation level during AT execution, the No. 2 display flashes to indicate that AT is being executed.
No. 2 display
AT execution in progress
Only the Communications Writing, RUN/STOP, AT Execution/Cancel, and Program Start parameters can be changed during AT execution. [. . . ] This function can be used to prevent setting incorrect process values. The set point limiter is used to prevent the control target from reaching abnormal temperatures. If the set point is not within the range set for the set point limiter as the result of changes to the Set Point Upper Limit or Set Point Lower Limit parameter, the set point will automatically be change to a value within the set
Setting the SP Upper and Lower Limit Values
range. The upper- and lower-limit values of the set point limiter are set using the Set Point Upper Limit and Set Point Lower Limit parameters in the initial setting level. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE OMRON E5
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual OMRON E5 will begin.