User manual OMRON E5AK PROGRAMMABLE TYPE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual OMRON E5AK PROGRAMMABLE TYPE. We hope that this OMRON E5AK PROGRAMMABLE TYPE user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide OMRON E5AK PROGRAMMABLE TYPE.
Manual abstract: user guide OMRON E5AK PROGRAMMABLE TYPE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] H088-E1-02
The E5AK-T is a high-performance programmable digital controller. The E5AK-T allows the user to carry out the following: · Set program patterns to each step by time or ramp rise rate · Execute advance, hold and reset step operations · Execute continuous operation of all patterns and repeated operation of same patterns · Check the start of each step or program end time by signals. · Count time from the beginning of each step (time signal) · Select from many types of temperature and analog input (multi-input) · Support position-proportional control (position-proportional type controllers only) · Select output functions such as control output or alarm output (output assignment) · Use the HBA (heater burnout alarm) function (standard type controllers only) · Monitor the control loop by LBA (Loop Break Alarm) · Use the communications function · Calibrate input or transfer output · The E5AK-T also features a watertight construction (NEMA4: equivalent to IP66). Before using your E5AK-T thoroughly read and understand this manual in order to ensure correct use. [. . . ] Changes smaller than the detection width due to LBA detection timing are not regarded as changes. · The following example describes what happens when a heater burnout occurs at maximum output.
LBA detection time LBA detection time
F LBA detection width
F LBA detection example
PV LBA detection width Output
Time Heater burnout LBA=ON
· LBA judgment is carried out at each LBA detection time from the point of maximum output. In the above figure, the process value (PV) is changing greatly at the 1st judgment time band, so LBA remains OFF. · At the 2nd judgment time band, the process value increases as indicated by the broken line if the process value is normal. This means that the change width exceeds the LBA detection width, and LBA output remains OFF. · If the heater burns out at the point shown in the above figure, the process value "decreases. " Accordingly, it is judged that "the process value is not changing in the increasing direction" at the 2nd judgment time band and the LBA output becomes ON. 4--26
4. 10 LBA
F Setting the LBA detection time
· The LBA detection time is automatically set by auto-tuning (except in heating and cooling control). · If the optimum LBA detection time cannot be obtained by auto-tuning, set the time in the "LBA detection time" parameter (level 2 mode).
F Determining the LBA detection time
· Calculate the LBA detection time as follows: (1) Set output to maximum. (2) Measure the time it takes for the input change width to reach the LBA detection width (factory setting: 0. 2% FS).
Measurement time Tm
0. 2%FS Output
LBA detection time = Tm x 2
(3) Take a value twice that of the measurement time as the LBA detection time.
Parameter Name: Mode AT execute/Cancel LBA detection time : Level 1 : Level 2
Description For automatic setting of LBA detection time For setting LBA detection time For changing LBA detection width
LBA detection width : Expansion
CHAPTER 4 APPLIED OPERATION
4. 11 How to Use Transfer Output
· When using transfer output, add on the communications unit (E53-AKF).
F Transfer output type
· You can select the following five data items in the "transfer output type" parameter (option mode) as the transfer outputs: Present SP (default), Process value, Manipulated variable (heat), Manipulated variable (cool), Valve opening However, note that heating/cooling side manipulated variables can be output only on standard type controllers, and valve opening can be output on position-proportional type controllers. · If the output assignment is changed when either the "manipulated variable (heat)" or "manipulated variable (cool)" parameter is selected, the factory setting "set point" is returned to.
F Transfer output scaling
· These transfer outputs can be scaled according to the settings of the "transfer output upper limit" and "transfer output lower limit" parameters before output. Setting of an upper limit value smaller than the lower limit value is allowed, so reverse scaling can also be carried out. Also, the scale can be enlarged by the upper- and lower-limit width specified for each data item. The following example shows scaling of the heating side manipulated variable.
Transfer output Reverse scaling
Transfer output upper limit: 0 Transfer output lower limit: 100 Manipulated variable (%)
Transfer output lower limit: 10
100 Transfer output upper limit: 80
Manipulated variable (%)
Parameter Name: Mode
Transfer output type Transfer output upper limit Transfer output lower limit : Option : Option : Option
Description Transfer output designation Transfer output scaling Transfer output scaling
CHAPTER 5 PARAMETERS
CHAPTER5 CHAPTER 5 PARAMETERS
This chapter describes the parameters of the E5AK-T. Use this chapter as a reference guide.
Conventions Used in this Chapter . .
5-2 5-3 5-5 5-6 5-11 5-17 5-24 5-30 5-38 5-46 5-52
CHAPTER 5 PARAMETERS
Conventions Used in this Chapter
J The meaning of icons used in this chapter
Describes the functions of the parameter.
Describes the range and defaults of the parameter setting.
Used for monitor-dedicated parameters. Describes the range of the monitor values.
Describes a procedure using parameters in operating instructions.
Example of use
Describes related parameters and items.
Describes models of the E5AK-T or optional units that support the parameter being described.
J About parameter display
On the E5AK-T controller, only parameters that can be used are displayed. These parameters are displayed only when the "Conditions of Use" on the right of the parameter heading are satisfied. However, note that the settings of protected parameters are still valid, and are not displayed regardless of the conditions of use.
Conditions of Use The controller must be in operation.
J About the Order in Which Parameters Described in This Chapter
Parameters are described mode by mode The first page of each mode lists the parameters available in that mode. The parameter names in these contents are listed in the order that they are displayed on the controller. 5--2
· The protect function restricts key use to prevent unwanted key operation. Before changing parameters in this mode, first make sure that protecting the keys will not cause any problems in operation. keys simultaneously for 1 second · To select this mode, press the RUN/RST and minimum. [. . . ] HEAT/COOL/AL-1/AL-2/AL-3/HBA/LBA/TS-1/TS-2/P . END/STG AL-1/AL-2/AL-3/HBA/LBA/TS-1/TS-2/P . END/STG/S. ERR/E333
Parameter Name Set point upper limit Set point lower limit PID / ON/OFF Operation at power ON End condition Program time unit Step time/Rate of rise programming Time unit of ramp rate
Set point lower limit +1 to scaling upper limit Scaling lower limit to Set point upper limit -1
Unit EU EU None None None None None None None EU None None None None Sec %FS %FS None None None None bit bit None kbps None None *11 *11 None None Sec EU
Default 1300 -200 PID CON RST HHMM OFF OFF SP 0 ON OFF 0. 65 1. 0 0 0. 2 0. 2 NON NON NON NON 2 7 EVEN 9. 6 0 SP *10 *10 OFF OFF 30 0
PID / ON/OFF CON/RST/RUN/MAN RST/SP HHMM/MMSS TIME/PR M/H PV/SP 0 to 9999 ON/OFF ON/OFF 0. 00 to 1. 00 0. 1 to 10. 0 0 to 99 0. 1 to 9. 9 0. 0 to 999. 9
NON/RST/MAN/HOLD/ADV/PTN0 to 2 NON/RST/MAN/HOLD/ADV/PTN0 to 2
NON/RST/RMT/MAN/HOLD/ADV/PTN0 to 2 NON/RST/RMT/MAN/HOLD/ADV/PTN0 to 2
Expan Expansion i
PV start Wait width Alarm during ramp step enable Run all enable AT calculated gain Automatic return of display mode AT hysteresis LB detection width Event input assignment 1 Event input assignment 2 Event input assignment 3 Event input assignment 4 Communication stop bit Communication data length Communication parity
1/2 7/8 NONE/EVEN/ODD 1. 2/2. 4/4. 8/9. 6/19. 2 0 to 99 SP/PV/O/C-O/V-M *11 *11 ON/OFF ON/OFF 1 to 999 0 to 9999
Communication baud rate Communication unit No. Transfer output type Transfer output upper limit Transfer output lower limit HBA latch Motor calibration Travel time PV dead band
*9 When temperature input is selected, the range of the sensor selected in the "input type" parameter (setup mode) corresponds to the scaling upper and lower limit value. *10 Set the transfer output type parameter according to the following table. Transfer Output Type SP PV O C-O V-M D :Present SP :Process value :Manipulated variable (heat) :Manipulated variable (cool) :Valve opening Transfer Output Lower Limit to Transfer Output Upper Limit -1999 to 9999 -1999 to 9999 -5. 0 to 105. 0% (standard control), 0. 0 to 105. 0% (heating and cooling control) 0. 0 to 105. 0% -10. 0 to 110. 0%
Default : [SP]
Description Base unit Type Name E5AK-TAA2 AC100-240 E5AK-TAA2-500 AC100-240 E5AK-TAA2 AC/DC24 E5AK-TAA2-500 AC/DC24 E5AK-TPRR2 AC100-240 E5AK-TPRR2-500 AC100-240 E5AK-TPRR2 AC/DC24 E5AK-TPRR2-500 AC/DC24 Option unit E53-AKB E53-AK01 E53-AK02 E53-AK03 E53-AKF Output unit E53-R E53-S E53-Q E53-Q3 E53-Q4 E53-C3 E53-C3D E53-V34 E53-V35 Terminal cover E53-COV0809 Standard model Standard model with terminal cover Standard model Standard model with terminal cover Position-proportional model Position-proportional model with terminal cover Position-proportional model Position-proportional model with terminal cover Event input Communication (RS-232C) Communication (RS-422) Communication (RS-485) Transfer output Relay SSR Pulse (NPN) DC12V Pulse (NPN) DC24V Pulse (PNP) DC24V Linear (4 to 20mA) Linear (0 to 20mA) Linear (0 to 10V) Linear (0 to 5V) for E5AK Specification
PARAMETER OPERATIONS LIST
PARAMETER OPERATIONS LIST
· Switching to modes other than the manual or protect mode is carried out by mode selection in the menu display. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE OMRON E5AK PROGRAMMABLE TYPE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual OMRON E5AK PROGRAMMABLE TYPE will begin.