User manual PANASONIC CSCZ25TKE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual PANASONIC CSCZ25TKE. We hope that this PANASONIC CSCZ25TKE user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide PANASONIC CSCZ25TKE.
Manual abstract: user guide PANASONIC CSCZ25TKE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Operating Instructions
Operating Instructions 2-15 Air Conditioner Before operating the unit, please read these operating instructions thoroughly and keep them for future reference. The included Installation Instructions should be kept and read by the installer before installation. Remote control is packaged in the indoor unit and removed by the installer before installation. Indb 1
6/5/2017 11:41:18 AM
Provides maximum comfort and clean air with optimal energy saving methods. [. . . ] English Safety precautions
Do not use rechargeable (Ni-Cd) batteries. To prevent malfunction or damage of the remote control: • Remove the batteries if the unit is not going to be used for a long period of time. New batteries of the same type must be inserted following the polarity stated. Power supply
Do not disconnect the plug by pulling the cord to prevent electric shock. Indb 7 6/5/2017 11:41:21 AM
How to use
To adjust vertical airﬂow direction
POWER / DEICE
POWER/ (Green/ DEICE Blue) TIMER +8/15°C HEAT (Orange) (Green)
• Do not adjust the ﬂap by hand. To adjust fan speed
• For AUTO, the indoor fan speed is automatically adjusted according to the operation mode. To have low noise priority operation, select the lowest fan speed . MODE TEMP
To switch between powerful/quiet
ON TIMER OFF
POWERFUL: To reach the preset temperature quickly
• This operation continues until it is cancelled by button or turn OFF the unit to pressing again stop this operation. This operation overwrite the operation mode and could be cancelled by pressing
. English How to use
• Defrost operation at outdoor unit will result in sudden cold air from indoor unit. To set the timer
2 sets of ON and OFF timers are available to turn ON or OFF the unit at diﬀerent preset times. 1
ON TIMER OFF
1 Select ON or OFF timer • Each time pressed:
Example: OFF at 22:00
2 Set the time 3 Conﬁrm
• To cancel ON or OFF timer, press or to select respective or then press . If timer is cancelled manually or due to power failure, you can restore the timer or to select again by pressing respective or then press . • The nearest timer setting will be displayed and will activate in sequence. Timer operation is based on the clock set in the remote control and repeats daily once set. Note , • Can be activated in all modes and can be • Cannot be selected at the same time. Operation mode
HEAT : The POWER indicator blinks at the initial stage of this operation. For system which HEAT mode has been locked, if operation mode other than HEAT is selected, the indoor unit stops and the POWER indicator blinks. DRY : Unit operates at low fan speed to give a gentle cooling operation. Unit selects operation mode every 10 minutes according to the setting and room temperatures. Energy saving temperature setting
Operating the unit within the recommended temperature range may save energy. In HEAT mode: If AUTO is set, the horizontal ﬂap is ﬁxed at the predetermined position. [. . . ] A
1 Trekk ut bakdekslet på fjernkontrollen 2 Sett inn batterier type AAA eller R03 (kan brukes ~ 1 år) 3 Lukk dekselet
• Trykk på og hold den inne i omtrent 5 sekunder for å vise tiden i 12-timersmodus eller 24-timersmodus. Hvis det lekker ut kjølemiddel og dette utsettes for en ekstern antennelseskilde, er det fare for antennelse. Hvis det lekker ut kjølemiddel og dette utsettes for en ekstern antennelseskilde, er det fare for brann. (Se også tabell A til tabell for installasjonsinstruksjoner for Amin (m²)). [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE PANASONIC CSCZ25TKE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual PANASONIC CSCZ25TKE will begin.