User manual PANASONIC CS-E28QKES
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual PANASONIC CS-E28QKES. We hope that this PANASONIC CS-E28QKES user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide PANASONIC CS-E28QKES.
Manual abstract: user guide PANASONIC CS-E28QKES
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] POWERFUL/ AIR SWING QUIET FAN SPEED
TIMER ON 1 2
SET CHECK CLOCK
The illustrations in this manual are for explanation purposes only and may differ from the actual unit. 3
To prevent personal injury, injury to others or property damage, please comply with the following: Incorrect operation due to failure to follow instructions below may cause harm or damage, the seriousness of which is classiﬁed as below: This sign warns of death or serious injury. WARNING Indoor unit and outdoor unit
This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision. [. . . ] POWERFUL/ QUIET
To switch between powerful & quiet
SET CHECK CLOCK
POWERFUL: To reach temperature quickly
To select fan speed
(Remote control display)
• This operation stops automatically after 20 minutes. qUIET: To enjoy quiet operation
• This operation reduces airﬂow noise. For AUTO, the indoor fan speed is automatically adjusted according to the operation mode. Press and hold the button until you hear 1 beep, then release to use in forced COOL mode. Press and hold the button until you hear 2 beeps, then release to use in forced HEAT mode. AUTO COMFORT
To maximise comfort
To set the timer
2 sets of ON and OFF timers are available to turn ON or OFF the unit at different preset times. 1
TIMER ON 1 2
To purify the air
• Can be activated even when the unit is turned off. In this condition, the unit will operate as a fan with AUTO fan speed and louver swing. OFF
• After the unit is turned off, the nanoe-G in-ﬁlter deactivation may activate up to 150 minutes. To disable this operation in the future, press and NANOE-G hold until a short beep sound is heard. To restore the nanoe-G in-ﬁlter deactivation, NANOE-G press and hold until a long beep sound is heard. Cancel
2 Set the time
• To cancel ON or OFF timer, press or OFF to select respective or then press CANCEL. If timer is cancelled manually or due to power failure, you can restore the timer again by ON pressing or OFF to select respective or SET then press . • The nearest timer setting will be displayed and will activate in sequence. When ON Timer is set, the unit may start earlier (up to 35 minutes) before the actual set time in order to achieve the desired temperature on time. Timer operation is based on the clock set in the remote control and repeats daily once set. In HEAT mode, if AUTO is set, the horizontal louver is ﬁxed at the predetermined position. Note
AUTO COMFORT NANOE-G
, , , • Can be activated in all modes and can be cancelled by pressing the respective button again. How to use
To deactivate viruses/bacteria on the ﬁlter
1 Select ON or OFF timer • Each time pressed:
Example: OFF at 22:00
• nanoe-G starts automatically when the unit is turned on with OFF/ON . Unit selects operation mode every 10 minutes according to setting temperature and room temperature. COOL: Use curtains to screen off sunlight and outdoor heat to reduce power consumption during COOL mode. DRY : Unit operates at low fan speed to give a gentle cooling operation. [. . . ] For proper treatment, recovery and recycling of old products and used batteries, please take them to applicable collection points, in accordance with your national legislation and the Directives 2002/96/EC and 2006/66/EC. By disposing of these products and batteries correctly, you will help to save valuable resources and prevent any potential negative effects on human health and the environment which could otherwise arise from inappropriate waste handling. For more information about collection and recycling of old products and batteries, please contact your local municipality, your waste disposal service or the point of sale where you purchased the items. Penalties may be applicable for incorrect disposal of this waste, in accordance with national legislation. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE PANASONIC CS-E28QKES
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual PANASONIC CS-E28QKES will begin.