User manual PANASONIC CS-E7GKEW
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual PANASONIC CS-E7GKEW. We hope that this PANASONIC CS-E7GKEW user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide PANASONIC CS-E7GKEW.
Manual abstract: user guide PANASONIC CS-E7GKEW
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Do not share the same power outlet with other equipment to prevent overheating and fire. If the supply cord is damage, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard. It is strongly recommended to be installed with Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (ELCB) or Residual Current Device (RCD) to prevent electric shock or fire. Prevent electric shock by switching off the power supply when: - Before cleaning or servicing. [. . . ] Examples of · Power cord or plug becomes abnormality/ abnormally hot. · The unit stops running immediately even if it is switched on for operation. Contact immediately your local dealer for maintenance/repair.
INDOOR UNIT AND OUTDOOR UNIT Do not wash the indoor unit with water, benzene, thinner or scouring powder. Do not use any combustible equipment in front of the airflow outlet to avoid fire. After long period of use, make sure the installation rack is not deteriorate to prevent the unit from falling down. Remove the batteries if the unit is not going to be used for a long period of time. New batteries of the same type must be inserted following the polarity stated to prevent malfunction of the remote control. Indoor Unit
Air Outlet Power Supply Outdoor Unit Air Inlet Air Outlet 3 Air Inlet
MULTI AIR CONDITIONER SYSTEM
Multi Split Outdoor Unit (CU-2E18JBK-1) DEFINITION Multi air conditioner systems save space by letting you connect multiple indoor units to a single outdoor unit.
· It is possible to operate the indoor units individually or simultaneously. The operation mode priority is given to the first unit that turned on. · During operation, heating and cooling mode could not be activated at the same time for different indoor unit. The power indicator blinks to indicate the indoor unit is standing by for different operation mode.
Multi Split Outdoor Unit
POWER SUPPLY Models Number CS-E9JKKW-1 / CU-E9JKK-1 CS-E7GKEW-1 / CU-E12JKK-1 CS-E18JKK-1 / CU-E18JKK-1 CS-E22JKK-1 / CU-E22JKK-1 CS-E9JKKW-1, CS-E9JKKW-1 / CU-2E18JBK-1 CS-E9JKKW-1, CS-E7GKEW-1 / CU-2E18JBK-1 CS-E7GKEW-1, CS-E7GKEW-1 / CU-2E18JBK-1 Time Delay Circuit Breaker 15 Amps 15 Amps 20 Amps 25 Amps 25 Amps Rated Volts
Single Split System
Multi Split System 4
· Switch off the power supply before cleaning. 3 TO SELECT OPERATION MODE
AUTO HEAT COOL DRY
Remote Control display
AUTO mode - For your convenience · During operation mode selection the power indicator blinks. · Unit selects operation mode every 30 minutes according to temperature setting, outdoor and room temperature (For Single Split System). · Unit selects operation mode every 3 hours according to temperature setting, outdoor and room temperature (For Multi Split System). COOL mode - To enjoy cool air · Use curtains to screen off sunlight and outdoor heat to reduce power consumption during cool mode. DRY mode - To dehumidify the environment · Unit operates at low fan speed to give a gentle cooling operation.
FAN SPEED AIR SWING
FAN SP EED
AIR SW IN
4 5 8
9 10 13
SET 1 OFF CANCE L
AC SET CH ECK CL OCK RESET RC
TO ENJOY QUIET OPERATION
TO SET THE TIMER · To turn ON or OFF the unit at a preset time.
ON 1 2
· This operation reduces airflow noise. 8 TO REACH TEMPERATURE QUICKLY
· Single Split System: This operation stops automatically after 20 minutes. · Multi Split System: Press the button again or turn OFF the unit to stop this operation. 9 Press and hold for 5 seconds to dim or restore the unit's indicator brightness. Press and hold for approximately 10 seconds to show temperature setting in °C or °F Press and hold for approximately 5 seconds to show 12-hour (am/pm) or 24-hour time indication. NOTES
Select ON or OFF timer
Set the time
· To cancel ON or OFF timer, press or OFF then press CANCEL. · When ON Timer is set, the unit may start earlier (up to 35 minutes) before the actual set time in order to achieve the desired temperature on time. [. . . ] For clock setting, please refer to Remote Control Preparation at back cover. · If timer is cancelled manually or due to power failure, you can restore the previous setting (once power is SET . resumed) by pressing
, · Can be activated in all modes and can be cancelled by pressing the respective button again.
, · Cannot be selected at the same time.
FAN SP EED
QUIET TIMER ON SET 1 OFF CANCE L
AC SET CH ECK CL OCK RESE RC
POWER FUL AIR SWIN G
E18JKK-1, E22JKK-1 7
The following symptoms do not indicate malfunction. Power indicator blinks during HEAT mode with no warm air supply (and louver is closed). [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE PANASONIC CS-E7GKEW
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual PANASONIC CS-E7GKEW will begin.