User manual PANASONIC CS-NE9PKE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual PANASONIC CS-NE9PKE. We hope that this PANASONIC CS-NE9PKE user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide PANASONIC CS-NE9PKE.
Manual abstract: user guide PANASONIC CS-NE9PKE
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] 3
To prevent personal injury, injury to others or property damage, please comply with the following: Incorrect operation due to failure to follow instructions below may cause harm or damage, the seriousness of which is classiﬁed as below:
WARNING Indoor unit and outdoor unit
This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision. Please consult authorised dealer or specialist to clean the internal parts, repair, install, remove and reinstall the unit. improper installation and handling will cause leakage , electric shock or ﬁre. [. . . ] Press and hold the button until you hear 2 beeps, then release to use in normal COOL mode. Press and hold the button until you hear 3 beeps, then release to use in forced HEAT mode. NANOE-G
To purify the air
To set the timer
2 sets of ON and OFF timers are available to turn ON or OFF the unit at different preset times. 1
TIMER ON 1 2
• Can be activated even when the unit is turned off. In this condition, the unit will operate as a fan with AUTO fan speed and louver swing. 2
To deactivate viruses/bacteria on the ﬁlter
2 Set the time
To adjust vertical airﬂow direction
(Remote control display)
• To cancel ON or OFF timer, press or OFF to select respective or then press CANCEL. If timer is cancelled manually or due to power failure, you can restore the timer again by ON or OFF to select respective or pressing SET then press . • The nearest timer setting will be displayed and will activate in sequence. When ON Timer is set, the unit may start earlier (up to 35 minutes) before the actual set time in order to achieve the desired temperature on time. Timer operation is based on the clock set in the remote control and repeats daily once set. In HEAT mode, if AUTO is set, the horizontal louver is ﬁxed at the predetermined position. note To adjust horizontal airﬂow direction
• Manually adjustable. ECONAVI
• Can be activated in all modes and can be cancelled by pressing the respective button again. eCONAVI
, • Cannot be selected at the same time. English
• After the unit is turned off, the nanoe-G in-ﬁlter deactivation may activate up to 150 minutes. To disable this operation in the future, press and NANOE-G hold until a short beep sound is heard. To restore the nanoe-G in-ﬁlter deactivation, NANOE-G press and hold until a long beep sound is heard. OFF
1 Select ON or OFF timer • Each time pressed:
Example: OFF at 22:00
How to use
To learn more. COOL : Use curtains to screen off sunlight and outdoor heat to reduce power consumption during cool mode. DRY : Unit operates at low fan speed to give a gentle cooling operation. FAN : To circulate air in the room AUTO : During operation mode selection the power indicator blinks. Unit selects operation mode every 10 minutes according to temperature setting and room temperature. [. . . ] Udsæt ikke planter eller husdyr direkte for luftstrømmen for at undgå kvæstelser osv. 22:00 • Hver gang du trykker:
2 Indstil et tidspunkt
Sådan justeres det lodrette luftﬂow
• Tryk på eller OFF for at vælge enten eller , og tryk derefter på CANCEL for at annullere ON- eller OFF-timeren. COOL (LUFTKØLING) : Brug gardiner til at skærme af for sollys og varme udefra for at nedsætte strømforbruget i køletilstand. ECONAVI ; Detekterer sollysets intensitet og enheden tilpasser temperaturen for at spare energi. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE PANASONIC CS-NE9PKE
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual PANASONIC CS-NE9PKE will begin.