User manual PANASONIC DCGH5EB
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual PANASONIC DCGH5EB. We hope that this PANASONIC DCGH5EB user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide PANASONIC DCGH5EB.
Manual abstract: user guide PANASONIC DCGH5EB
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] • Black icons: Applicable modes • Grey icons: Unavailable modes
, and will differ depending on the Recording Modes registered under custom settings. ∫ About the symbols in the text
Indicates that the menu can be set by pressing [MENU/SET] button. Indicates that the Wi-Fi setting can be made by pressing [Wi-Fi] button. : Continued to next page.
• Click a cross reference in the text to jump to the corresponding page.
In these operating instructions, steps for setting a menu item are described as follows. [. . . ] • It is possible to switch the playback screen by touching the following icons. –[ –[ –[ –[
]: 1 screen ]: 12 screens ]: 30 screens ]: Calendar screen display
• The screen can be switched gradually by dragging the screen up or down. • Pictures displayed using [ ] cannot be played back.
∫ To return to Normal Playback Press 3/4/2/1 to select a picture and then press [MENU/SET].
• If you select a motion picture, it will be played back automatically.
Displaying Pictures by Recording Date (Calendar Playback)
Rotate the rear dial left to display the Calendar screen. Press 3/4/2/1 to select the recording date and press [MENU/SET].
• Only the images recorded on that date will be displayed. • Rotate the rear dial left to return to the Calendar screen display.
SUN MON TUE WEN THU FRI SAT 1 3 10 17 24 31 4 11 18 25 5 12 19 26 6 13 20 27 7 14 21 28 8 15 22 29 2 9 16 23 30
Press 3/4/2/1 to select a picture and then press [MENU/SET].
• Playback is performed separately by card slot. You cannot switch the card selected for playback while the Calendar is displayed. • The recording date of the picture selected in the playback screen becomes the date selected when the Calendar screen is first displayed. • You can display the Calendar between January 2000 and December 2099. • If the date is not set in the camera, the recording date is set as the 1st January, 2017. • If you take pictures after setting the travel destination in [World Time], the pictures are displayed by the dates at the travel destination in Calendar Playback.
8. Playing Back and Editing Images
Playing Back Group Pictures
A picture group consists of multiple pictures. Square aspect ratio
• In the following case, [16:9], [1:1] does not work: – When recording 6K/4K photos (only when [6K 18M] is set) – When recording with the Post Focus function (only when [6K 18M] is set)
9. Using Menu Functions
[Picture Size] Applicable modes: Set the number of pixels. The higher the numbers of pixels, the finer the detail of the pictures will appear even when they are printed onto large sheets.
[Rec] > [Picture Size] When the aspect ratio is [3:2].
Settings [L] (17M) [ [ M] (9M) S] (4. 5M) Image size 5184k3456 3712k2480 2624k1752
When the aspect ratio is [4:3].
Settings [L] (20M) [ [ M] (10M) S] (5M) Image size 5184k3888 3712k2784 2624k1968
When the aspect ratio is [16:9].
Settings [L] (14. 5M) [ [ M] (8M) S] (2M) Image size 5184k2920 3840k2160 1920k1080
When the aspect ratio is [1:1].
Settings [L] (14. 5M) [ [ M] (7. 5M) S] (3. 5M) Image size 3888k3888 2784k2784 1968k1968
• When [Ex. Tele Conv. ] (P148) is set, [ ] is displayed on the picture sizes of each aspect ratio except for [L]. • [Picture Size] cannot be set when recording is performed with the 6K/4K Photo or Post Focus function.
9. Using Menu Functions
[Quality] Applicable modes: Set the compression rate at which the pictures are to be stored.
[Rec] > [Quality]
File format Description of settings A JPEG image in which image quality was given priority. This is useful for increasing the number of shots without changing the number of pixels. You can record a RAW image and a JPEG image ([A] or [›]) simultaneously. You can only record RAW images.
Settings [A] [›] [ [ [ ] ] ]
About RAW RAW format refers to a data format of images that have not been processed. Playback and editing of RAW images require the camera or the dedicated software.
• You can process RAW images in [RAW Processing] in the [Playback] menu. (P252) • Use software (“SILKYPIX Developer Studio” (P312) by Ichikawa Soft Laboratory) to process and edit RAW files on a PC. [. . . ] • Micro Four Thirds™ and Micro Four Thirds Logo marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Olympus Corporation, in Japan, the United States, the European Union and other countries. • Four Thirds™ and Four Thirds Logo marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Olympus Corporation, in Japan, the United States, the European Union and other countries. • The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC in the United States and other countries. • “AVCHD”, “AVCHD Progressive” and the “AVCHD Progressive” logo are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE PANASONIC DCGH5EB
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual PANASONIC DCGH5EB will begin.