User manual PANASONIC DC-GX800EB
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual PANASONIC DC-GX800EB. We hope that this PANASONIC DC-GX800EB user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide PANASONIC DC-GX800EB.
Manual abstract: user guide PANASONIC DC-GX800EB
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Operating Instructions for advanced features
Please read these instructions carefully before using this product, and save this manual for future use.
Message Display Troubleshooting
Finding the information you need Contents Contents by Function Menu list
P2 P4 P9 P178
Finding the information you need
In this “Operating Instructions for advanced features”, you can find the information you
need from the following pages.
By clicking a page number, you can jump to the linked page and quickly find the information.
Search from “Contents”
Click this icon to jump to “Contents”.
P4 P9 P14 P295 P302 P178 P305
Search from the list of function names Search from the list of buttons and dials Search from the list of screens and icons Search from “Message Display” Search from “Menu list”
Click this icon to jump to “Menu list”.
Search from “Troubleshooting”
Click this icon to jump to “Finding the information you need”. Click this icon to return to the previously displayed page.
For details on how to use this manual, see the next page. Wi-Fi® function
How to use this manual
About the indication of the applicable mode Applicable modes:
The icons indicate the modes available for a function. [. . . ] [ON]: [Auto Align] [OFF]: Automatically corrects camera shake (jitter) and other problems that can cause the images to misalign. Recommended when a tripod is used.
• Do not move the unit during the continuous shooting after pressing the shutter button. • You cannot take the next picture until the combination of pictures is complete. • The angle of view becomes narrow slightly when [Auto Align] is set to [ON]. • Flash is fixed to [Œ] (forced flash off).
Not available in these cases:
• [HDR] does not work for the pictures taken during a motion picture recording. • This function is not available in the following cases: – In Self Shot Mode – When recording 4K photos – When recording with [Post Focus] – When recording in Burst Mode – When recording with the Bracket function – When [Quality] is set to [ ], [ ] or [ ] – When using [Time Lapse Shot] – When using [Stop Motion Animation] (only when [Auto Shooting] is set)
9. Using Menu Functions
[Multi Exp. ] Applicable modes: Gives an effect like multi exposure. (up to 4 times equivalent per a single image)
[Rec] > [Multi Exp. ]
Press 3/4 to select [Start] and then press [MENU/SET]. Decide on the composition, and take the first picture.
• After taking the picture, press the shutter button halfway down to take the next picture. • Press 3/4 to select the item and then press [MENU/SET] for one of the following operations. – [Next]: – [Retake]: – [Exit]: Advance to the next picture. Record the image of the first picture, and finish the multiple exposure picture-taking session.
Shooting the second, third, and fourth exposures.
• If [Fn1] is pressed while taking pictures, the photographed images are recorded, and the multiple exposure picture-taking session will be completed.
Press 4 to select [Exit] and then press [MENU/SET].
• You can also press the shutter button halfway to finish.
∫ Changing settings
[Auto Gain] [Overlay] If you select [OFF], all exposure results are superimposed as they are. If you select [ON], you can apply Multi Exposure to previously recorded images. Select a RAW image, and press [MENU/SET] to proceed to recording.
• The recording information displayed for pictures taken with multiple exposures is the recording information for the last picture taken. • Items shown in grey on the menu screen cannot be set during multiple exposures. • [Overlay] is available only for RAW images taken with this unit.
Not available in these cases:
• This function is not available in the following cases: – In Self Shot Mode – When using [Time Lapse Shot] – When using [Stop Motion Animation]
9. Using Menu Functions
[Shutter Type] Applicable modes: Select the shutter to be used for taking pictures.
[Rec] > [Shutter Type]
The shutter mode automatically switches based on the recording conditions and shutter speed. Electronic Front Curtain Electronic Shutter — 1¢2 to 1/16000th Electronic shutter sound
[AUTO] [EFC] [ESHTR]
Flash Shutter Speed (Sec. ) Shutter sound
± T (Time)¢1/60 to 1/500th Mechanical shutter sound+ Electronic shutter sound
¢1 This setting is available only in Manual Exposure Mode. When the setting is higher than [ISO3200], the shutter speed will be faster than 1 second. • When [ ] is displayed on the screen, pictures will be taken with the electronic shutter. • When a moving subject is recorded with the electronic shutter, the subject may appear distorted on the picture. • When the electronic shutter is used under fluorescent or LED lighting, etc. , horizontal stripes may appear on the picture. [. . . ] • Four Thirds™ and Four Thirds Logo marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Olympus Imaging Corporation, in Japan, the United States, the European Union and other countries. • “AVCHD”, “AVCHD Progressive” and the “AVCHD Progressive” logo are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation. • Dolby, Dolby Audio, and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. • The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC in the United States and other countries. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE PANASONIC DC-GX800EB
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual PANASONIC DC-GX800EB will begin.