User manual PANASONIC DMREX97EB
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual PANASONIC DMREX97EB. We hope that this PANASONIC DMREX97EB user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide PANASONIC DMREX97EB.
Manual abstract: user guide PANASONIC DMREX97EB
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] DMR-EX97EB_eng. book 1 ページ
２０１５年８月２４日 月曜日 午後１時２８分
Operating Instructions DVD Recorder Model No. Please read these instructions carefully before using this product, and save this manual for future use.
Software (Firmware) Update To support the latest features, it’s very important you install the latest updates to maintain proper operation of your unit. For details, refer to “Software (Firmware) Update” ( 68) or http://panasonic. jp/support/global/cs/ (This site is in English only. ) Model number suffix “EB” denotes UK model.
DMR-EX97EB_eng. book 2 ページ
２０１５年８月２４日 月曜日 午後１時２８分
WARNING Unit • To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock or product damage, - Do not expose this unit to rain, moisture, dripping or splashing. - Do not place objects filled with liquids, such as vases, on this unit. [. . . ] Size
01 0:30 DR (25%) 02 0:30 DR (25%)
2:00 1:00 ( 50% ) Title
New item (Total=2)
4 Other Settings
Create copy list.
2 Press [OPTION]. Select the destination, then press [OK].
About other screen icons (
DMR-EX97EB_eng. book 45 ページ
２０１５年８月２４日 月曜日 午後１時２８分
Notes for copying
High speed copy High Speed Copying is the process of copying a title to disc in high speed while maintaining the original record mode and recording length. • Converting the recording mode will result in a normal speed copy. • The following recording mode and media combinations support high speed copying. Original title’s recording mode DR HG HX HE HL HM Media
Normal speed copy • [DVD-R] [DVD-RW] [+R] [+RW] You cannot copy to the disc in the following cases. - When the number of titles recorded on the disc will exceed its maximum limit if copying is performed. - [DVD-R] [DVD-RW] [+R] [+RW] If copy is cancelled during the step while temporarily copying to the HDD, then nothing will be copied. - [DVD-R] [DVD-RW] [+R] [+RW] Even if the title was not copied to the disc, the amount of remaining writable disc space becomes less. • When copying title recorded in 1080/50p or 1080/60p, it cannot copy in progressive. Copying 3D programmes • It may not display correctly in 3D when a copied 3D programme is played back. In such a case, change the “Signal Format” during the playback of the title. ( 35) • 3D information may not be copied.
XP SP LP EP FR
About maintaining the chapter mark DVD-RAM only • The position of the chapter might shift slightly. 254 (Depends on the state of recording. )
• High speed copy is possible only when there is enough recording capacity on the destination media.
• It is impossible to copy at high speed in the following cases: - [HDD] > [DVD-R] [DVD-RW] [+R] [+RW] : • Titles that contain many deleted segments - [HDD] > [+R] [+RW] : • Titles recorded in “EP” mode and “FR (recordings 5 hours or longer)” mode • Titles recorded in 16:9 aspect
DMR-EX97EB_eng. book 46 ページ
２０１５年８月２４日 月曜日 午後１時２８分
Copying titles Copying a finalised disc
[DVD-V] > [HDD] While playing a disc, the content being played is copied to the HDD according to the set time.
• Operations and on-screen displays during copy are also recorded.
1 2 3
Copying Title Playing
[HDD] > [RAM] [DVD-R] [DVD-RW] [+R] [+RW]
Press [FUNCTION MENU]. Select “Copy Menu” in “Copy Video”, then press [OK]. • Set a few minutes longer than the source title, in order to include the operation time before play begins. • Multiple audio, subtitle displayed during playback will be copied. - Select the multiple audio with “Multi Audio” in the Basic Operation menu ( 58) - Select the subtitles with “Subtitle Language” in the Basic Operation menu. Copying will start from the beginning of the title regardless of the playing position.
2 3 4
To stop copying Press and hold [BACK/RETURN 3 seconds. • Press [STATUS ] to confirm the current progress.
Select “Start Copying”, then press [OK]. • When the Top Menu is displayed: Select the title you want to start copying, then press [OK].
01 Mouse 02 Cattle
• Speed and recording mode when copying The high speed copy is performed if available. ( 45)
After the last title on the disc has finished playing the Top Menu is recorded until the set time is reached. • If stopped partway, copying will be up to that point.
• [RAM] [DVD-R] [DVD-RW] [+R] [+RW] When copying the titles in DR, HG, HX, HE, HL or HM modes, copy will be performed at normal speed in FR mode. [. . . ] “DVD Logo” is a trademark of DVD Format/Logo Licensing Corporation. This product is licensed under the AVC patent portfolio license for the personal use of a consumer or other uses in which it does not receive remuneration to (i) encode video in compliance with the AVC Standard (“AVC Video”) and/or (ii) decode AVC Video that was encoded by a consumer engaged in a personal activity and/or was obtained from a video provider licensed to provide AVC Video. See http://www. mpegla. com HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries. This product incorporates the following software: (1) the software developed independently by or for Panasonic Corporation, (2) the software owned by third party and licensed to Panasonic Corporation, (3) the software licensed under the GNU General Public License, Version 2. 0 (GPL V2. 0), (4) the software licensed under the GNU LESSER General Public License, Version 2. 1 (LGPL V2. 1), and/or (5) open source software other than the software licensed under the GPL V2. 0 and/or LGPL V2. 1. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE PANASONIC DMREX97EB
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual PANASONIC DMREX97EB will begin.