User manual PANASONIC DMW-BGG1PP
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual PANASONIC DMW-BGG1PP. We hope that this PANASONIC DMW-BGG1PP user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide PANASONIC DMW-BGG1PP.
Manual abstract: user guide PANASONIC DMW-BGG1PP
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] If any electrolyte should come into contact with your eyes, never rub the eyes. cAUTION
• Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced. When disposing of the batteries, please contact your local authorities or dealer and ask for the correct method of disposal. Do not leave the battery(ies) in a car exposed to direct sunlight for a long period of time with doors and windows closed. [. . . ] If you use other batteries, we cannot guarantee the quality of this product. For Other Countries
• Always use genuine Panasonic batteries (DMW-BLC12E). If you use other batteries, we cannot guarantee the quality of this product. The battery grip can be used when the battery is inserted in either the digital camera or the battery grip. 1 Turn the release lever of the battery grip toward [OPEN], and open the battery door. 2 Taking care of the orientation, insert securely all the way until you hear locking, and confirm that the 1 lever is hooked to the battery. When removing the battery, pull the 1 lever toward the arrow and pull out the battery. Book
２０１６年８月８日 月曜日 午後１時１６分
• Remove the battery after use. (The battery will exhaust if it is left unused for long period of time. ) • The battery will be warm after using, while charging, and right after charging. The battery grip will also be warm while using, but this is not a malfunction. Using 2 batteries
The digital camera can be used for longer periods of time when batteries are inserted in both the digital camera and the battery grip. (It will switch to the other battery when one of the batteries is exhausted. )
• The battery to be used primarily can be set in the digital camera. Note
• Do not remove the battery when the battery in the battery grip is being used. Book
10 ページ ２０１６年８月８日 月曜日 午後１時１６分
∫ Using the AC adaptor (optional) and the DC coupler (optional) instead of the battery
For the U. , CANADA and Latin America
• When using an AC adaptor, ensure that the Panasonic DC coupler (DMW-DCC8: optional) and AC adaptor (DMW-AC10PP: optional) are used. • Always use a genuine Panasonic AC adaptor (DMW-AC10PP: optional). For the Europe and CIS
• When using an AC adaptor, ensure that the Panasonic DC coupler (DMW-DCC8: optional) and AC adaptor (DMW-AC10E: optional) are used. • Always use a genuine Panasonic AC adaptor (DMW-AC10E: optional). For Korea
• When using an AC adaptor, ensure that the Panasonic DC coupler (DMW-DCC8: optional) and AC adaptor (DMW-AC10GD: optional) are used. • Always use a genuine Panasonic AC adaptor (DMW-AC10GD: optional). [. . . ] The decision to repair, replace or refund will be made by Panasonic Canada Inc. Digital Camera Digital Camera Peripherals Digital Camera Accessories One (1) year, parts and labour One (1) year, parts and labour Ninety (90) days, parts and labour
This warranty is given only to the original purchaser, or the person for whom it was purchased as a gift, of a Panasonic brand product mentioned above sold by an authorized Panasonic dealer in Canada and purchased and used in Canada, which product was not sold “as is”, and which product was delivered to you in new condition in the original packaging. The warranty ALSO DOES NOT COVER damages which occurred in shipment, or failures which are caused by products not supplied by Panasonic Canada Inc. , or failures which result from accidents, misuse, abuse, neglect, mishandling, misapplication, alteration, faulty installation, set-up adjustments, misadjustment of consumer controls, improper maintenance, improper batteries, power line surge, lightning damage, modification, introduction of sand, humidity or liquids, commercial use such as hotel, office, restaurant, or other business or rental use of the product, or service by anyone other than a Authorized Servicer, or damage that is attributable to acts of God. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE PANASONIC DMW-BGG1PP
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual PANASONIC DMW-BGG1PP will begin.