User manual PANASONIC ER-GP81
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual PANASONIC ER-GP81. We hope that this PANASONIC ER-GP81 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide PANASONIC ER-GP81.
Manual abstract: user guide PANASONIC ER-GP81
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Do not place the appliance, AC adaptor and the charging stand over or near water filled sink or bathtub. Never use the appliance if the AC adaptor is damaged or if the adaptor fits loosely in a household outlet. Also, do not place anything heavy on or pinch the cord.
- Doing so may cause electric shock or fire due to a short circuit.
The following symbols are used to classify and describe the type of instructions to be observed. This symbol is used to alert users to a specific operating procedure that must not be performed. [. . . ] Wash it off thoroughly with clean water and consult a physician.
• This clipper is designed for professional use to trim hair. • Before and after each use, apply lubrication oil at the marked places. (See page 11. ) Failure to apply the lubrication oil may cause the following problems. • Do not use any blade other than the one dedicated as it may cause defect in performance. Doing so may cause failure, cracking or discoloration of the main body. Clean the main body only with a soft cloth slightly dampened with tap water or soapy tap water. • You should not allow permanent wave lotion, hair dyeing or hair spray to come into contact with the main body or the blades. • Before using an attachment, check that it has been installed correctly. Failure to do so may cause hair to be cut too short.
A Main body Trimming height indicator Power switch Dial (Height adjustment control) Recharge lamp Charge status lamp Appliance socket B Blade Mounting hook Cleaning lever Moving blade Stationary blade
C Comb attachment 1 1/8˝ (3 mm) D Comb attachment 2 1/4˝ (6 mm) E Comb attachment 3 3/8˝ (10 mm) F Comb attachment 4 1/2˝ (13 mm) G Comb attachment 5 5/8˝ (16 mm) H Comb attachment 6 3/4˝ (19 mm) Lever
I Charging stand (RC9‑87) Charging plug = Stand socket J AC adaptor (RE9‑73) Adaptor Power plug Cord Appliance plug
Accessories K Cleaning brush L Lubrication Oil
When charging starts
When charging is completed
10 minutes after charging is completed
Charging the clipper
• Make sure that the clipper is turned off.
Charge status lamp glows.
The charge status lamp blinks once every second.
The charge status lamp blinks once every 2 seconds.
the appliance 1 Connectthe stand socket. on the charging 3 Insert the adaptor into a household outlet.
•• Charging is completed after approx. •• Check the charge status lamp ( ) glows.
3 2 1
4 Disconnect the power plug after charging is completed.
(for safety and to reduce energy usage) • Charging is required when the recharge lamp blinks. • The clipper can be used for approximately 5 minutes after the recharge lamp blinks.
• If there is noise from radio or other source while using or charging the clipper, move to a different location to use the clipper. • The battery will deteriorate if not used for over 6 months, so make sure to perform a full charge at least once every 6 months. • The charging time may differ when using the clipper for the first time, or if it has not been used for more than 6 months. The lamp on the main body may not glow for several minutes when first starting charging, but will glow when continuing to charge. • Recommended ambient temperature for charging is 10 °C – 35 °C. The battery may not charge properly or not at all under extreme low or high temperatures. • When the charge status lamp is blinking rapidly (twice every second), there is a charging malfunction. Please charge the battery in the recommended ambient temperature range. • 1 full charge will provide approximately 50 minutes of continuous operation. (Based on dry using at 20 °C – 30 °C. ) The operating time may differ depending on the frequency of use and the operating method. • The battery used is a lithium-ion, so charging after every use will have no effect on battery life.
Charging without the charging stand
1. Press the power switch to turn off the power, and insert the appliance plug into the clipper. [. . . ] • Take care not to short circuit the positive and negative terminals of the removed battery, and insulate the terminals by applying tape to them.
For environmental protection and recycling of materials This clipper contains a Lithium‑ion battery. Please make sure that the battery is disposed of at an officially assigned location, if there is one in your country.
Power source Motor voltage Charging time See the name plate on the AC adaptor. 1 hour
Disposal of Old Equipment and Batteries Only for European Union and countries with recycling systems These symbols on the products, packaging, and/or accompanying documents mean that used electrical and electronic products and batteries must not be mixed with general household waste. For proper treatment, recovery and recycling of old products and batteries, please take them to applicable collection points in accordance with your national legislation. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE PANASONIC ER-GP81
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual PANASONIC ER-GP81 will begin.