Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Your guests will enjoy a warm welcome and great viewing experience with this professional hotel TV.
Advanced hotel features and future proof · Full HD LCD display, with a 1920 x 1080p resolution · Full Hotel, Healthcare and Prison Modes · MyChoice compatibility for recurring revenues · Integrated Connectivity Panel · Installation menu locking Differentiating guest experience · ThemeTV Lite for easy channel navigation · Hotel Scenea for a tailored info and start-up channel · Additional headphone connection for personal listening Sustainable and safe · Low power consumption · Green Button allows guest to save even more energy · Eco-friendly design and flame-retardant housing
Professional LCD TV
42" EasySuite LCD DVB-T/C MPEG 2/4
Full HD LCD display 1920 x 1080p MyChoice compatible MyChoice offers a simple and low-cost way to offer your guests premium TV channels. [. . . ] At the same time it delivers an additional revenue stream which allows you to recover your initial TV investment. ThemeTV Lite ThemeTV Lite offers an easy user interface that gives your guests the opportunity to navigate the guest menu to find channels from their home country, news and hotel information easily without the need for an interactive entertainment system. Hotel Scenea Hotel Scenea allows you to select and store images on the TV that can be displayed as a start-up or info channel. Integrated Connectivity Panel The Integrated Connectivity Panel allows your guests to seamlessly connect their personal devices to your TV without the need for an external Connectivity Panel. It is fully future-proof as it supports 1080p signals from all sources, including the most recent sources such as Bluray and advanced HD game consoles. The signal processing is extensively upgraded to support this much higher signal quality and resolution. It produces brilliant flicker-free progressive scan pictures with superb brightness and colours.
Energy Class C EU Energy label For many years Philips has pro-actively been working on the reduction of both the on-mode and standby power consumption of its televisions and as a result most Philips televisions have achieved green EU energy labels in 2010. The greener the label, the lower the onmode power consumption and the lower your energy bill and the friendlier to the environment
Professional LCD TV
42" EasySuite LCD DVB-T/C MPEG 2/4
· Diagonal screen size: 42 inch / 107 cm · Aspect ratio: Widescreen · Display screen type: LCD WXGA+ Active Matrix TFT · Panel resolution: 1920 x 1080p · Brightness: 400 cd/m² · Response time (typical): 5 ms · Picture enhancement: 3/2 - 2/2 motion pull down, 3D Combfilter, Colour Enhancement, Colour Transient Improvement, Digital Crystal Clear, Digital Noise Reduction, Luminance Transient Improver, Sharpness Adjustment, 3D MA deinterlacing, Automatic skin tone correction, Dynamic contrast enhancement, 1080p 24/25/ 30 Hz processing, 1080p 50/60 Hz processing, Active Control · Dynamic screen contrast: 50, 000:1 · Screen enhancement: Anti-Reflection coated screen · Viewing angle: 178º (H)/178º (V) · Colour cabinet: High gloss black deco front with black cabinet
· TV system: PAL I, PAL B/G, SECAM B/G, SECAM L/L', DVB COFDM 2K/8K, PAL D/K, SECAM D/K · Video Playback: PAL, SECAM, NTSC · Digital TV: DVB-T MPEG4, DVB-C MPEG4*
· Output power (RMS): 2 x 10 W · Sound System: Nicam Stereo · Sound Enhancement: Auto Volume Leveller, Incredible Surround, Smart Sound, Treble and Bass Control
· · · · · · · ·
· Teletext: 1000-page Smart Text · Electronic Programme Guide: 8-day Electronic Programme Guide, Now + Next EPG · Screen Format Adjustments: 4:3, Movie expand 14:9, Movie expand 16:9, Widescreen, Subtitle Zoom, Super Zoom, Auto Format · Remote control type: 22AV1104C (RC6) · Remote Control: low battery detection, battery anti-theft protection · Firmware upgradeable: Firmware upgradeable via USB, Firmware upgradeable via RF · Other convenience: Kensington lock
· Built-in speakers: 2 Number of Scarts: 1 Number of HDMI connections: 2 Ext 1 Scart: Audio L/R, RGB, CVBS in Front/Side connections: Audio L/R in, CVBS in, Headphones Out, USB 2. 0, HDMI v1. 3 HDMI 1: HDMI v1. 3 EasyLink (HDMI-CEC): One touch play, System standby Other connections: PC-in VGA + Audio L/R in, Antenna IEC75, Common Interface Plus (CI+), S/ PDIF out (coaxial) Ext 2: YPbPr in
· Control: Multi remote control · Convenience: Headphone out, Independent main speaker mute · Safety: Double isolation Class II
Supported Display Resolution
· Multimedia connections: USB · Playback Formats: MP3, JPEG Still pictures · Video Playback Formats: H264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4
· Video formats Resolution Refresh rate 480i 60 Hz 480p 60 Hz 576i 50 Hz 576p 50 Hz 1080i 50, 60 Hz 720p 50, 60 Hz 1080p 24, 50, 60 Hz 1080p 24, 25, 30, 50, 60 Hz · Computer formats Resolution Refresh rate 640 x 480 60 Hz 800 x 600 60 Hz 1024 x 768 60 Hz 1280 x 1024 60 Hz 1280 x 720 60 Hz 1280 x 768 60 Hz 1360 x 768 60 Hz
· · · · ·
· Aerial Input: 75 ohm coaxial (IEC75) · Number of Pre-set Channels: 999 · Tuner bands: Hyperband, S-Channel, UHF, VHF
· Ease of Installation: Plug and Play, Advanced Hotel Mode, Automatic Tuning System (ATS), Fine Tuning, PLL Digital Tuning, Automatic Channel Install (ACI), Auto Programme Naming, Autostore, Cloning of TV settings via USB, Installation menu locking, Security menu access, Keyboard lock-out, Cloning of TV settings via RF · Ease of Use: Auto Volume Leveller (AVL), 1 channel list analogue/digital, On-Screen Display, Programme List, Side Control, Graphical User Interface · Comfort: Hotel Guest features, Welcome message, Switch on channel, Volume limitation, Sleep timer · Interactive hotel features: Block automatic channel update, Block over-the-air SW download, MyChoice, ThemeTV Lite · Prison mode: Txt, MHEG, USB, EPG, Sub block · Clock: Sleep Timer
Mains power: 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz Ambient temperature: 5°C to 35°C Annual energy consumption: 145 kW·h Presence of lead: Yes* Power consumption (typical): 120 W
· Safety: Flame-retardant housing · Low Power Standby · SmartPower Eco · Set dimensions (W x H x D): 1018 x 635. 8 x 83 mm · Set dimensions with stand (W x H x D): 1018 x 683 x 236. 4 mm · Box dimensions (W x H x D): 1220 x 746 x 160 mm · Product weight: 11. 5 kg · Product weight (+stand): 14. 2 kg · VESA dimensions: 300 x 200
· Included accessories: Remote Control, Batteries for remote control, Power cord, Tabletop stand, Warranty Leaflet · Optional accessories: Set up remote 22AV8573/ 00, Wall mount (tilt) 22AV3200/10
Issue date 2011-09-23 Version: 2. 0. 3
© 2011 Koninklijke Philips Electronics N. V. [. . . ] It produces brilliant flicker-free progressive scan pictures with superb brightness and colours.
Energy Class C EU Energy label For many years Philips has pro-actively been working on the reduction of both the on-mode and standby power consumption of its televisions and as a result most Philips televisions have achieved green EU energy labels in 2010. [. . . ]