User manual SAMSUNG AR24FSSSCURN
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SAMSUNG AR24FSSSCURN. We hope that this SAMSUNG AR24FSSSCURN user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SAMSUNG AR24FSSSCURN.
Manual abstract: user guide SAMSUNG AR24FSSSCURN
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Learning the Basic Usage
Printing a demo page Media and tray Basic printing 25 26 33
This chapter provides information you need to know before using the machine.
• Key benefits • Features by models • Useful to know • About this user’s guide • Safety information • Machine overview • Control panel overview • Turning on the machine • Installing the driver locally • Reinstalling the driver
4 6 9 10 11 17 20 21 22 23
• Fast, on-demand printing. - For single-side black and white printing, 18 ppm (A4) or 19 ppm (Letter). - For single-side color printing, 4 ppm (A4 or Letter).
• To save toner and paper, this machine supports the Eco feature (see "Easy Eco Driver" on page 163). [. . . ] The wireless network security window appears when the access point has security enabled. Enter the Network Password of the access point (or router).
After searching, the window shows the wireless network devices. Select the name (SSID) of the access point you want to use and click Next.
The window showing the wireless network setting appears. Check the settings and click Next.
When you set the wireless configuration manually, click Advanced Setting. • Enter the wireless Network Name: Enter the SSID of the access point (SSID is case-sensitive). • Operation Mode: Select Infrastructure.
• Wi-Fi Direct option appears on the screen only if your printer supports this feature. • Can start to build Wi-Fi Direct by using Samsung Easy Printer Manager (see "Setting up Wi-Fi Direct" on page 133).
2. Using a network-connected machine
Wireless network setup
• Wi-Fi Direct Name: The default Wi-Fi Direct Name is the model name and the maximum length is 22 characters. • Password setting is the numeric string, and the size is 8 ~ 64 characters.
Make sure that the machine is connected to your computer and powered on. Insert the supplied software CD into your CD-ROM drive.
The Wireless Network Setting Complete window appears. When the wireless network settings are completed, disconnect the USB cable between the computer and machine. If the computer’s network configuration is set to DHCP, the wireless network setting should also be DHCP. Likewise, if the computer’s network configuration is set to Static, the wireless network setting should also be Static. If your computer is set to DHCP and you want to use Static wireless network setting, you must contact the network administrator to get the static IP address. • For the DHCP method If the IP address assignment method is DHCP, check if DHCP is shown in the Wireless Network Setting Confirm window. If it shows Static, click Change TCP/IP to change the assignment method to Receive IP address automatically (DHCP). • For the Static method If the IP address assignment method is Static, check if Static is shown in the Wireless Network Setting Confirm window. If it shows DHCP, click Change TCP/IP to enter the IP address and other network configuration values for the machine. For example, If the computer’s network information is shown as follows: - IP address: 169. 254. 133. 42 - Subnet Mask: 255. 255. 0. 0 Then, the machine’s network information should be as shown below: - IP address: 169. 254. 133. 43 - Subnet Mask: 255. 255. 0. 0 (Use the computer’s subnet mask. ) - Gateway: 169. 254. 133. 1
The window showing the wireless network settings appears. Using a network-connected machine
Wireless network setup
When the window that tells you that the network cable connection is confirmed appears, disconnect the network cable and click Next. If the network cable is connected, it may have trouble finding the machine when configuring the wireless network.
• After completing the wireless network connection, you need to install a machine driver to print from an application (see "Installing driver over the network" on page 99). • See your network administrator, or the person that set up your wireless network, for information about your network configuration.
The wireless network connects according to the network configuration. [. . . ] Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) is a protocol for remote user authentication and accounting. RADIUS enables centralized management of authentication data such as usernames and passwords using an AAA (authentication, authorization, and accounting) concept to manage network access.
PRN file Resolution
An interface for a device driver, this allows software to interact with the device driver using standard input/output system calls, which simplifies many tasks. The higher the dpi, the greater the resolution.
Server Message Block (SMB) is a network protocol mainly applied to share files, printers, serial ports, and miscellaneous communications between nodes on a network. It also provides an authenticated Inter-process communication mechanism.
The Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and the Internet Protocol (IP); the set of communications protocols that implement the protocol stack on which the Internet and most commercial networks run.
Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) is the standard for e-mail transmissions across the Internet. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SAMSUNG AR24FSSSCURN
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SAMSUNG AR24FSSSCURN will begin.