User manual SAMSUNG ATIV S
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SAMSUNG ATIV S. We hope that this SAMSUNG ATIV S user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SAMSUNG ATIV S.
Manual abstract: user guide SAMSUNG ATIV S
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] 545
This safety information contains content for mobile devices. To prevent injury to yourself and others or damage to your device, read the safety information about your device before using the device. Warning
Failure to comply with safety warnings and regulations can cause serious injury or death
Do not use damaged power cords or plugs, or loose electrical sockets
Unsecured connections can cause electric shock or fire. Do not touch the power cord with wet hands or disconnect the charger by pulling the cord
Doing so may result in electrocution. [. . . ] Doing so may cause the screen to malfunction, result in damage to the device, or cause the battery to explode. Store the battery at temperatures from 0 °C to 45 °C. Do not store your device with metal objects, such as coins, keys, and necklaces
• Your device may be scratched or may malfunction. If the battery terminals come into contact with metal objects, this may cause a fire. Do not store your device near magnetic fields
• Your device may malfunction or the battery may discharge from exposure to magnetic fields. Magnetic stripe cards, including credit cards, phone cards, passbooks, and boarding passes, may be damaged by magnetic fields. Do not use your device with the back cover removed
The battery may fall out of the device, which may result in damage or malfunction. If your device has a camera flash or light, do not use it close to the eyes of people or pets
Using a flash close to the eyes may cause temporary loss of vision or damage to the eyes. Use caution when exposed to flashing lights
• While using your device, leave some lights on in the room and do not hold the screen too close to your eyes. Seizures or blackouts can occur when you are exposed to flashing lights while watching videos or playing Flash-based games for extended periods. If anyone related to you has experienced seizures or blackouts while using a similar device, consult a physician before using the device. If you feel discomfort, such as a muscle spasm, or disoriented, stop using the device immediately and consult a physician. To prevent eye strain, take frequent breaks while using the device. Reduce the risk of repetitive motion injuries
When you repetitively perform actions, such as pressing keys, drawing characters on a touch screen with your fingers, or playing games, you may experience occasional discomfort in your hands, neck, shoulders, or other parts of your body. If you continue to have discomfort during or after such use, stop using the device and consult a physician. English
Protect your hearing and ears when using a headset
• Excessive exposure to loud sounds can cause hearing damage. Exposure to loud sounds while walking may distract your attention and cause an accident. Always turn the volume down before plugging the earphones into an audio source and use only the minimum volume setting necessary to hear your conversation or music. In dry environments, static electricity can build up in the headset. Avoid using headsets in dry environments or touch a metal object to discharge static electricity before connecting a headset to the device. Doing so may distract your attention and cause an accident, or may be illegal depending on your region. Use caution when using the device while walking or moving
• Always be aware of your surroundings to avoid injury to yourself or others. [. . . ] Run an antivirus program on your device before you launch newlydownloaded applications and files. Install antivirus programs on your computer and run them regularly to check for infection. Do not edit registry settings or modify the device’s operating system. Correct disposal of this product
(Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment) (Applicable in countries with separate collection systems) This marking on the product, accessories or literature indicates that the product and its electronic accessories (e. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SAMSUNG ATIV S
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SAMSUNG ATIV S will begin.