User manual SAMSUNG BD-C6800
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SAMSUNG BD-C6800. We hope that this SAMSUNG BD-C6800 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SAMSUNG BD-C6800.
You may also download the following manuals related to this product:
SAMSUNG BD-C6800 CE DOC (236 ko)
SAMSUNG BD-C6800 DOC(DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY) (112 ko)
Manual abstract: user guide SAMSUNG BD-C6800
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] BD-C6800
Blu-ray Disc Player
imagine the possibilities
Thank you for purchasing this Samsung product. To receive more complete service, please register your product at
www. samsung. com/register
Blu-ray Disc Features
Blu-ray Discs support the highest quality HD video available in the industry - Large capacity means no compromise on video quality. Furthermore, a Blu-ray Disc has the same familiar size and look as a DVD. Appearance and navigation of features will also vary from disc to disc. [. . . ] To enter the Network settings into your player, follow these steps:
This process can take up to five minutes.
: Auto :0 :0 :0 : Auto \ 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Display Internet Protocol Setup Audio IP Address System Subnet Mask Network Gateway Language DNS Security DNS Server General Support
1. Press the buttons to select Manual, and then press the ENTER button.
3. Press the button to go to the first entry field (IP Address).
Network Setting Display Internet Protocol Setup : Manual Audio 0 0 IP Address :0 System Subnet Mask : 255 255 255 Network 0 0 Gateway :0 Language DNS : Manual Security 0 0 DNS Server :0 General Support
> Move " Select
\ 0 0 0 0
2. After the Network Function has acquired the network values, press the RETURN button. Then, run a Network Test to ensure the player has connected to your network (See page 43). If the Network Function does not acquire the network values or you selected Manual, go to the directions for Manual Setup.
4. When done with each field, use the button to move successively to the next field. Run a Network Test to ensure the player has connected to your network (See page 43).
Setting Up the Network Connection
You can setup the wireless network three ways: · Using PBC (WPS) · Using the Auto Network Search function. Setting Up the Wireless Network Connection - PBC (WPS) The easiest way to set up the wireless network connection is using the PBC (WPS) function. If your wireless router has a PBC (WPS) button, follow these steps:
1. In the Network Settings menu, press the buttons to select Network Setting, and then press the ENTER button. Press the buttons to select the Internet Protocol Setup, and then press the ENTER button. Press the buttons to select Auto or Manual, and then press the ENTER button.
Network Setting Display Access Point Selection : Not Selected Audio Internet Protocol Setup : Auto System 0 0 IP Address :0 Network 0 0 Subnet Mask :0 Language 0 0 Gateway :0 Security DNS : Auto General 0 0 DNS Server :0 Support
To set up the wireless connection using Auto Network Search, follow these steps:
\ 0 0 0 0
1. In the Network Settings menu, press the buttons to select Network Setting, and then press the ENTER button. Your player displays the Network Selection Screen, and automatically acquires all the network setting values it needs and connects to your network. After the network connection is set up, press the RETURN button to exit the Network Setting screen.
a PBC (WPS) > Move " Select ' Return
4. If you selected Auto, press the button to go to Access Point Selection, and then press the ENTER button. In the list of networks, press the buttons to select a network, and then press the ENTER button. If the Network Connecting Screen appears, go to Step 11.
Setting Up the Wireless Network Connection - Auto Network Search
Most wireless networks have an optional security system that requires devices that access the network to transmit an encrypted security code called an Access or Security Key. The Security Key is based on a Pass Phrase, typically a word or a series of letters and numbers of a specified length you were asked to enter when you set up security for your wireless network. If you use this method of setting up the network connection, and have a Security Key for your wireless network, you will have to enter the Pass Phrase during the setup process.
7. For most home networks, you would select Security (for Security Key).
8. [. . . ] SAMSUNG will repair or replace this product, at our option and at no charge with new or reconditioned parts, if found to be defective during the limited warranty period specified above. The product must be returned during the warranty period with transportation charges prepaid to SAMSUNG's designated service center. Prior to returning any product for warranty service, the purchaser must contact SAMSUNG for problem determination and service procedures. SAMSUNG does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the product. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SAMSUNG BD-C6800
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SAMSUNG BD-C6800 will begin.