User manual SAMSUNG BD-C7500W
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SAMSUNG BD-C7500W. We hope that this SAMSUNG BD-C7500W user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SAMSUNG BD-C7500W.
Manual abstract: user guide SAMSUNG BD-C7500W
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] BD-C7500W
Blu-ray Disc Player
imagine the possibilities
Thank you for purchasing this Samsung product. To receive a more complete service, please register your product at
www. samsung. com/register
Blu-ray Disc Features
Blu-ray Discs support the highest quality HD video available in the industry - Large capacity means no compromise on video quality. Furthermore, a Blu-ray Disc has the same familiar size and look as a DVD. Appearance and navigation of features will also vary from disc to disc. [. . . ] this menu may not be available.
NOTE Depending on the disc, the menu items may differ or
Using the Search and Skip Functions
During play, you can search quickly through a chapter or track, and use the skip function to jump to the next selection.
· During playback, press the SKIP ( ) button. If you press the SKIP ( ) button, the disc moves to the beginning of the chapter. One more press makes the disc move to the beginning of the previous chapter.
Slow Motion Play/Step Motion Play
Slow Motion Play
Searching for a Desired Scene
· During playback, press the SEARCH ( ) button. Each time you press the SEARCH ( ) button, the playback speed changes as follows. BD-ROM, BD-RE/-R, DVD-RW/-R, DVD+RW/+R, DVD-VIDEO DivX, MKV, MP4 )1)2)3 )4)5)6)7 (1(2(3 (4(5(6(7 )1)2)3 (1(2(3
· In pause mode, press the SEARCH ( ) button. Each time you press the SEARCH ( ) button, the playback speed is reduced as follows: * 1/8 * 1/4 * 1/2 · To return to normal speed playback, press the PLAY ( ) button.
NOTE No sound is played during slow mode.
Step Motion Play
· To return to normal speed playback, press the PLAY ( ) button.
NOTE No sound is played during search mode.
· In pause mode, press the PAUSE ( ) button. · To return to normal speed playback, press the PLAY ( ) button.
NOTE No sound is played during step mode.
Repeat the Title or Chapter
4. Press the ENTER button at the point where you want repeat play to stop (B). During playback, press the REPEAT button on the remote control.
Repeat the disc title or chapter. Depending on the disc, the Repeat function may not be available.
NOTE If you set point (B) before 5 seconds has elapsed,
the prohibition message will appear.
Using the TOOLS button
During playback, you can operate disc menu by pressing the TOOLS button. Press the buttons to select Chapter or Title, then press the ENTER button.
Repeat > Chapter
< : : : :
3. To return to normal play, press the REPEAT button again.
Playing Time Audio Angle Subtitle
: 1/7 ENG Multi CH 1/6 ENG 1/1 Off 0/1 Off " Enter
4. Press the buttons to select Off, the press the ENTER button.
BONUSVIEW Video : Picture Setting
BONUSVIEW Audio :
Repeat the Section
1. Press the buttons to select Repeat A-B.
Repeat > Repeat A-B : Off " Mark A
NOTE Depending on the disc, the Tools menu may differ.
Moving to a Desired Scene Directly
1. Enter the desired Title, Chapter or Playing Time using the number buttons, then press the ENTER button.
3. Press the ENTER button at the point where you want repeat play to start (A).
Selecting the Audio Language
You can also operate this function by pressing the AUDIO button on the remote control.
NOTE Depending on the Blu-ray Disc / DVD, you may be
06 Basic Functions
This function depends on which subtitles are encoded on the disc, and may not be available on all Blu-ray Discs/DVDs. A Blu-ray Disc can contain up to 255 subtitle languages and a DVD up to 32. Information about the main feature/BONUSVIEW mode will also be displayed if the Blu-ray Disc has a BONUSVIEW section. This function changes both the primary and secondary subtitles at the same time. The total number of subtitles is the sum of the primary and secondary ones.
able to change the desired subtitle in the Disc Menu. Press the buttons to select the desired audio language.
NOTE The indicator will not be displayed on the
screen if the BONUSVIEW section does not contain any BONUSVIEW audio settings.
Information about the main feature/BONUSVIEW mode will also be displayed if the Blu-ray Disc has a BONUSVIEW section. Use the button to switch between main feature and BONUSVIEW audio modes. [. . . ] · Samsung BD-ROM, BD-RE/-R, DVD-VIDEO, DVD-RW/-R, DVD+RW/+R CD-RW/-R . : - Blu-ray , Blu-ray Disc , Blu-ray Disc , - . - BD-ROM, BD-RE/-R, DVD-VIDEO, DVD-RW/-R, DVD+RW/+R CD-RW/-R . · , , , .
· AACS (Advanced Access Content System) Blu-ray Disc, CSS (Content Scramble System) DVD, , . . [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SAMSUNG BD-C7500W
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SAMSUNG BD-C7500W will begin.