User manual SAMSUNG BD-D6900M
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SAMSUNG BD-D6900M. We hope that this SAMSUNG BD-D6900M user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SAMSUNG BD-D6900M.
Manual abstract: user guide SAMSUNG BD-D6900M
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] BD-D6900M
Blu-rayTM Disc Player
imagine the possibilities
Thank you for purchasing this Samsung product. To receive a more complete service, please register your product at
www. samsung. com/register
Blu-rayTM Disc Features
Blu-ray Discs support the highest quality HD video available in the industry - Large capacity means no compromise on video quality. Appearance and navigation of features will also vary from disc to disc. Not all discs will have the features described below.
You can download various for pay or freeof-charge applications through a network connection. [. . . ] All settings will revert to the factory settings.
NOTE When the factory default settings are restored, all
the user stored BD data will be deleted.
DTV Channel Lock
You can lock some channels using the Channel Lock function so that children cannot watch them. · On : DTV Channel Lock will work.
You can reduce power consumption by setting the front panel to turn off automatically when the product is in standby mode. · On : Turn off the front panel automatically when the product is in standby mode.
DTV Program Rating Lock
This function works in conjunction with DTV that have been assigned a rating, which helps you control the types of DTV that your family watches. Select the rating level you want to set.
BD Parental Rating
Prevent playback of Blu-ray Discs with specific age ratings unless a password is entered.
DVD Parental Rating
Prevent playback of DVDs with specific numerical ratings unless a password is entered. A larger number indicates that the programme is intended for adult use only. For example, if you select up to Level 6, discs that contain Level 7, 8 will not play.
You can adjust the light effect on the product. It is recommended for continuous display for commercial or demonstration use. · Auto : Activate Light Effect when you turn the product on or off and when you insert or eject a disc. · Off : Turn Light off.
Network Remote Control
The Network Remote Control function lets you control your product from a remote device such as a smart phone through a wireless connection to your local area network. Install the Samsung network remote control application to control your product on your compatible portable device.
4. If you select Upgrade Now, the product upgrades the software, turns off, and then turns on automatically.
5. If you do not make a selection in one minute or select Upgrade Later, the product stores the new upgrade software. Make sure your portable device and your product are connected to the same wireless router.
NOTE Your product must be connected to the Internet to
The upgrade is complete when the product turns off, and then turns on again by itself. Never turn the product off or back on manually during the update process. Samsung Electronics shall take no legal responsibility for product malfunction caused by an unstable Internet connection or consumer negligence during a software upgrade. If you want to cancel the upgrade while the upgrade software is downloading, press the ENTER button.
4. If this is the first time you are using the function, it will ask you to allow or deny remote control of the product. Follow the instructions that came with the application to control the product.
The Software Upgrade menu allows you to upgrade the product's software for performance improvements or additional services. By Internet To upgrade by Internet, follow these steps:
By Channel By USB
Upgrade software using the broadcasting signal. Download the latest USB software upgrade zip archive to your computer.
1. No disc should be inserted in the product, and then insert the USB flash drive into the USB port of the product. In the product's menu, go to Settings > Support > Software Upgrade. [. . . ] However, Samsung Authorised Dealers and Authorised Service Centres in other EC Countries will comply with the warranty on the terms issued to purchasers in the country concerned. In case of difficulty, details of our Authorised Service Centres are available from: Samsung Electronics U. K. Customer Care Centre PO Box 17243 Edinburgh, EH11 4YB United Kingdom United Kingdom Tel : 0845 SAMSUNG (7267864) Fax : 0845 650 8080 Web : www. samsung. com EIRE Tel : 0818 717 100 Fax : +44 (0)131 202 0630 Web : www. samsung. com/ie
4. This product is not considered to be defective in materials nor workmanship by reason that it requires adaptation in order to conform to national or local technical or safety standards in force in any Country other than the one for which the product was originally designed and manufactured. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SAMSUNG BD-D6900M
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SAMSUNG BD-D6900M will begin.