User manual SAMSUNG BD-F8900M
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SAMSUNG BD-F8900M. We hope that this SAMSUNG BD-F8900M user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SAMSUNG BD-F8900M.
You may also download the following manuals related to this product:
SAMSUNG BD-F8900M QUICK GUIDE (5917 ko)
Manual abstract: user guide SAMSUNG BD-F8900M
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Not all discs will have the features described below.
Depending on what is contained on the Blu-ray Disc, you may be able to select different font styles, sizes and colours for the subtitles. Subtitles may also be animated, scrolled or faded in and out.
You can use a Blu-ray Disc supporting BD-LIVE to download content provided by the disc manufacturer through a network connection.
Blu-ray Disc Player Features Internet@TV
The BD-ROM format supports three highly advanced video codecs, including AVC, VC-1 and MPEG-2. HD video resolutions are also available: · 1920 x 1080 High Definition · 1280 x 720 High Definition
For High-Definition Playback
To view high-definition contents on a Blu-ray Disc, an HDTV (High Definition Television) is required. Some Blu-ray Discs may require you to use the product's HDMI OUT to view high-definition content. [. . . ] Press the buttons to make the desired selection, then press the ENTER button. this menu may not be available.
NOTE For some discs, pressing the STOP (
title 1 chapter 1 chapter 2 track 1 track 2
) button once may not memorize the resume position.
NOTE Depending on the disc, the menu items may differ or
Playing the Title List
1. During playback, press the DISC MENU or TITLE MENU button.
The contents of disc are usually divided as below. · Blu-ray Disc, DVD-VIDEO chapter 1 track 3 title 2 chapter 2 track 4
chapter 3 track 5
· Audio CD (CD-DA)
· MP3, WMA, DivX, MKV and MP4 folder (group) 1 file 1 file 2 file 1
folder (group) 2 file 2 file 3
2. Press the buttons to select an entry you want to play from Title List, then press the ENTER button. button to go to the Playlist.
NOTE If your disc has the playlist, press the GREEN (B)
Using the Popup Menu
1. During playback, press the POPUP MENU button on the remote control.
06 Basic Functions
2. this menu may not be available.
NOTE Depending on the disc, the menu items may differ or
Using the Search and Skip Functions
During play, you can search quickly through a chapter or track, and use the skip function to jump to the next selection.
· During playback, press the SKIP ( ) button. If you press the SKIP ( ) button, the disc moves to the beginning of the chapter. One more press makes the disc move to the beginning of the previous chapter.
Slow Motion Play/Step Motion Play
Slow Motion Play
Searching for a Desired Scene
· During playback, press the SEARCH ( ) button. Each time you press the SEARCH ( ) button, the playback speed changes as follows. Press the buttons to select Angle.
When a Blu-ray Disc/DVD contains multiple angles of a particular scene, you can use the ANGLE function.
3. Press the buttons to select the desired Angle.
Selecting the Subtitle Language
You can also operate this function by pressing the SUBTITLE button on the remote control. Press the buttons to select Subtitle.
Selecting the Picture Setting
1. During playback, press the TOOLS button.
This function lets you adjust video quality when your product is connected to a TV via HDMI.
2. Press the buttons to select Picture Setting, then press the ENTER button.
3. Press the buttons to select the desired Picture Setting, then press the ENTER button.
· Dynamic : Choose this setting to increase Sharpness. · User : You can adjust the sharpness and noise reduction functions respectively.
Listening to Music
Buttons on the Remote Control used for Music Playback
TV TV POWER POWER BONUSVIEW BONUSVIEW SOURCE SOURCE
The BONUSVIEW feature allows you to view additional content (such as commentaries) in a small screen window while the movie is playing. This function is only available if the disc has the Bonusview feature. You can also operate this function by pressing the BONUSVIEW button on the remote control. 0 9 8
DISC MENU DISC MENU MENU MENU TITLE MENU TITLE MENU POPUP POPUP TOOLS TOOLS INFO INFO
INTERNET@ FULL SCREEN REPEAT INTERNET@ FULL SCREEN REPEAT
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
NOTE If you switch from BONUSVIEW Video, BONUSVIEW
BONUSVIEW Video < BONUSVIEW Audio : Picture Setting 0/1 Off Off >
VOL CH SEARCH buttons : Fast Play. (Audio CD (CD-DA) only)
PAUSE button : Pauses playback.
Audio will change automatically in accordance with BONUSVIEW Video.
PLAY button : Plays the currently selected track.
buttons : Selects a track in the Music List or Playlist. [. . . ] · , HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection). PC Share Manager
· Share Manager , PC Share Manager, , . 36)
W , BD
1. 5 kg 420 () X 175 () X 32 () mm +5°C +35°C 10 % 75 %
BD ( Blu-ray) DVD (Digital Versatile Disc)
: 4. 917 m/sec
: 3, 49 ~ 4, 06 m/sec
( ) : 135 : 4, 8 ~ 5, 6 m/sec : 4, 8 ~ 5, 6 m/sec 1 : 1, 0 Vp-p 75 : 74 : 20 Blu-ray/DVD Disc : 576i/480i
CD : 12 cm (COMPACT DISC) CD : 8 cm (COMPACT DISC)
1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p/480p L(1/L), R(2/R)
* * / * *
48 kHz : 4 Hz 22 KHz 96 kHz : 4 Hz 44 KHz 110 dB 100 dB
0. 003% *:
- . - . .
· , , : - BD-ROM, DVD-VIDEO CD (CD-DA), BD-RE/-R, DVD-RW/-R CD-RW/-R . [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SAMSUNG BD-F8900M
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SAMSUNG BD-F8900M will begin.