User manual SAMSUNG C460FW
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SAMSUNG C460FW. We hope that this SAMSUNG C460FW user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SAMSUNG C460FW.
Manual abstract: user guide SAMSUNG C460FW
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Introduction
Key benefits Features by models Useful to know About this user’s guide Safety information Machine overview Control panel overview Turning on the machine Installing the driver locally Reinstalling the driver 5 7 12 13 14 20 24 28 29 30
Ordering supplies and accessories Available supplies Available maintenance parts Storing the toner cartridge Redistributing toner Replacing the toner cartridge Replacing the waste toner container Replacing the imaging unit Monitoring the supplies life Setting the toner low alert Cleaning the machine Tips for moving & storing your machine 73 74 75 76 78 80 82 84 86 87 88 92
2. menu Overview and Basic Setup
Menu overview Machine’s basic settings Media and tray Basic printing Basic copying Basic scanning Basic faxing 32 38 40 52 58 62 63
Tips for avoiding paper jams Clearing original document jams Clearing paper jams Understanding the status LED 94 95 100 104
Understanding display messages 106
5. [. . . ] Press and hold the (WPS) button on the control panel for more than 15 seconds. Using a Network-Connected Machine
Wireless network setup
Connecting Failure - SSID Not Found
• When you have found the printer you want to connect to from your mobile device, select the printer and the printer's LED will blink. Press the WPS button on the printer and it will be connected to your mobile device. If your mobile device does not support WPS, you need to enter the “Network Key” of a printer instead of pushing the WPS button.
The machine is unable to find the network name (SSID) you have selected or entered. Check the network name (SSID) on your access point and try connecting again.
Problems during setup or driver installation
Printers Not Found
• • • Your machine may not be turned on. Check the machine's user's guide included on the software CD supplied with your machine and prepare a wireless network machine. Using a Network-Connected Machine
Wireless network setup
Connecting Failure - Invalid Security
• Security is not configured correctly. How to compare: 1 Print the network information report of your printer, and then check the IP address (see "Printing a network configuration report" on page 146). For Windows 7/8 and Windows Server 2008 R2, from context menus, select the Printer properties. If Printer properties item has ► mark, you can select other printer drivers connected with selected printer. G Check if Printer Name or IP Address: is the IP address on the network configuration Sheet. 3 Change the printer port's IP address if it is different from the network information report's. If you want to use the software installation CD to change the port IP, connect to a network printer. Connecting Failure - General Connection Error
• Your computer is not receiving a signal from your machine. connecting Failure - Connected Wired Network
• Your machine is connected with a wired network cable. Connecting Failure - Assigning the IP address
• Cycle the power for the access point (or wireless router) and machine. PC Connection Error
• The configured network address is unable to connect between your computer and machine. For a DHCP network environment The receives the IP address automatically (DHCP) when computer is configured to DHCP. If the printing job is not working in DHCP mode, the problem may be caused by the automatically changed IP address. Using a Network-Connected Machine
Wireless network setup
For a Static network environment The machine uses the static address when the computer is configured to static address. [. . . ] Toner can be fused by a combination of heat/pressure from the fuser, causing it to bind to the fibers in the paper. glossary
An industry standard for scanners and software. By using a TWAIN-compliant scanner with a TWAIN-compliant program, a scan can be initiated from within the program. it is an image capture API for Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac operating systems. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SAMSUNG C460FW
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SAMSUNG C460FW will begin.