User manual SAMSUNG CH@T 357
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SAMSUNG CH@T 357. We hope that this SAMSUNG CH@T 357 user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SAMSUNG CH@T 357.
Manual abstract: user guide SAMSUNG CH@T 357
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] The icon may vary depending on your SIM card setting.
www. samsung. com Printed in Korea GH68-37378D English (EU). 1. 0
Charging the battery
Installing a memory card (optional)
Your device accepts memory cards with maximum capacities of 32 GB. Depending on the memory card manufacturer and type, some memory cards may not be compatible with your device.
Turning your device on or off
Turn your device on Press and hold [ ], then enter your PIN and press <Confirm>, if necessary. Turn your device off Press and hold [ ].
• When you access a menu requiring the PIN2, you must enter the PIN2 supplied by the SIM card. [. . . ] Change names and icons of the SIM cards 1. Tap Register card and select a SIM card. Activate the Dual SIM feature 1. Tap Dual SIM always on to activate the Dual SIM feature. 2. Select an option and tap Save.
Using the SOS message feature
Send an SOS message to your family or friends in an emergency. Menu → Messages → Settings → SOS messages Activate the SOS message feature 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Tap Sending options → Sending SOS to turn on. Press the Back key → Yes.
Making fake calls
Menu → Settings → Call → Fake call Activate the fake call feature 1. Tap Fake call hot key to turn on. Make a fake call Press and hold the Volume key down.
Send an SOS message 1. With the touch screen and keys locked, press the Volume key four times to send an SOS message to preset numbers. 2. To exit SOS mode, press [ ].
This product meets applicable national SAR limits of 2. 0 W/kg. The specific maximum SAR value can be found in the SAR information section of this manual.
Warning: Prevent electric shock, fire, and explosion
Do not use damaged power cords or plugs, or loose electrical sockets Do not touch the power cord with wet hands, or disconnect the charger by pulling on the cord Do not bend or damage the power cord Do not use your device while charging or touch your device with wet hands Do not short-circuit the charger or the battery Do not drop or cause an impact to the charger or the battery Do not charge the battery with chargers that are not approved by the manufacturer Do not use your device during a thunderstorm Your device may malfunction and your risk of electric shock is increased. Do not handle a damaged or leaking Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) battery For safe disposal of your Li-Ion batteries, contact your nearest authorised service centre. Handle and dispose of batteries and chargers with care • Use only Samsung-approved batteries and chargers specifically designed for your device. Incompatible batteries and chargers can cause serious injuries or damage to your device.
www. sar-tick. com
• Never dispose of batteries or devices in a fire. • Do not use carrying cases or accessories with magnetic closures or allow your device to come into contact with magnetic fields for extended periods of time.
Do not store your device near magnetic fields
• While using your device, leave some lights on in the room and do not hold the screen too close to your eyes. • Seizures or blackouts can occur when you are exposed to flashing lights while watching videos or playing Flash-based games for extended periods. If you feel any discomfort, stop using the device immediately.
Use caution when exposed to flashing lights
Do not insert the device or supplied accessories into the eyes, ears, or mouth Doing so may cause suffocation or serious injuries.
• Hold the device upright, as you would with a traditional phone. Doing so may result in reduced call quality or cause the device to emit unintended levels of radio frequency (RF) energy.
When using the device:
• Always be aware of your surroundings to avoid injury to yourself or others. • Make sure the headset cable does not become entangled in your arms or on nearby objects.
Use caution when using the device while walking or moving
Proper care and use of your mobile device
• Humidity and liquids may damage the parts or electronic circuits in your device. If your device is already on, turn it off and remove the battery immediately (if the device will not turn off or you cannot remove the battery, leave it as-is). • Liquids will change the colour of the label that indicates water damage inside the device. Water damage to your device can void your manufacturer’s warranty.
Keep your device dry
• The battery may leak. • Your device may overheat and cause a fire.
Do not store your device near or in heaters, microwaves, hot cooking equipment, or high pressure containers
Reduce the risk of repetitive motion injuries When you repetitively perform actions, such as pressing keys, drawing characters on a touch screen with your fingers, or playing games, you may experience occasional discomfort in your hands, neck, shoulders, or other parts of your body. When using your device for extended periods, hold the device with a relaxed grip, press the keys lightly, and take frequent breaks. If you continue to have discomfort during or after such use, stop using the device and consult a physician. [. . . ] • When disposing of your device, back up all data and then reset your device to prevent misuse of your personal information. • Carefully read the permissions screen when downloading applications. Be particularly cautious with applications that have access to many functions or to a significant amount of your personal information.
• Check your accounts regularly for unapproved or suspicious use. If you find any sign of misuse of your personal information, contact your service provider to delete or change your account information. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SAMSUNG CH@T 357
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SAMSUNG CH@T 357 will begin.