User manual SAMSUNG CHAMP NEO DUOS
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SAMSUNG CHAMP NEO DUOS. We hope that this SAMSUNG CHAMP NEO DUOS user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SAMSUNG CHAMP NEO DUOS.
Manual abstract: user guide SAMSUNG CHAMP NEO DUOS
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] Device layout
Volume key From the Home screen, adjust the phone’s volume; Make a fake call (down); Send an SOS message See “Make fake calls” See “Activate and send an SOS message” Dial Key Make or answer a call; From the Home screen, retrieve recently dialled, missed, or received numbers Back key In the Menu screen, cancel an input and return to the Home screen
Your device displays the following status indicators on the top of the screen:
Installing the SIM cards and battery
1. Remove the back cover and insert the SIM cards.
Keypad lock key From the Home Screen, lock or unlock the keypad (press and hold) Power key Turn the device on or off (press and hold); End a call; In the Menu screen, cancel an input and return to the Home screen
Description No SIM card No signal Signal strength1 Network searching GPRS network connected EDGE network connected Battery power level
Description SOS message feature activated Normal profile activated Silent profile activated Browsing the web Bluetooth feature activated Alarm activated Music playback in progress Music playback paused FM radio on Roaming (outside of normal service area) Memory card inserted
Battery Back cover SIM cards
Do not bend or twist the back cover excessively. 2. Insert the battery and replace the back cover.
Current time Call in progress Call diverting activated New text message (SMS) New multimedia message (MMS) New voicemail message New push message
• Some of the contents in this guide may differ from your device depending on the software of the device or your service provider. • Third party services may be terminated or interrupted at any time, and Samsung makes no representation or warranty that any content or service will remain available for any period of time. The exact terms of the licenses, disclaimers, acknowledgements and notices are available on the Samsung’s website opensource. samsung. com.
1. [. . . ] • Do not store or carry flammable liquids, gases, or explosive materials in the same compartment as the device, its parts, or accessories.
Comply with all safety warnings and regulations regarding mobile device usage while operating a vehicle
While driving, safely operating the vehicle is your first responsibility. Never use your mobile device while driving, if it is prohibited by law. For your safety and the safety of others, use your common sense and remember the following tips: • Get to know your device and its convenience features, such as speed dial and redial. These features help you reduce the time needed to place or receive calls on your mobile device. Make sure you can access your wireless device without taking your eyes off the road. If you receive an incoming call at an inconvenient time, let your voicemail answer it for you. • Suspend calls in heavy traffic or hazardous weather conditions. Jotting down a “to do” list or flipping through your address book takes attention away from your primary responsibility of driving safely. • Do not engage in stressful or emotional conversations that may be distracting. Make the person you are talking to aware that you are driving and suspend conversations that could potentially divert your attention from the road. Dial a local emergency number in the case of fire, traffic accidents, or medical emergencies. If you see a car accident, a crime in progress, or a serious emergency where lives are in danger, call a local emergency number.
• SAMSUNG and the SAMSUNG logo are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics. • Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. • All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
Protect the device, batteries, and chargers from damage
Turn off the device in potentially explosive environments
This safety information contains content for mobile devices. To prevent injury to yourself and others or damage to your device, read the safety information about your device before using the device.
Caution: Follow all safety warnings and regulations when using your device in restricted areas
Do not use your device near other electronic devices Most electronic devices use radio frequency signals. Do not use your device near a pacemaker • Avoid using your device within a 15 cm range of a pacemaker, if possible, as your device can interfere with the pacemaker. • To minimise possible interference with a pacemaker, use your device only on the side of your body that is opposite the pacemaker.
Turn off your device when in an aircraft Your device may interfere with the aircraft’s electronic navigation instruments. Your device may interfere with automotive equipment Electronic devices in your car may malfunction, due to radio interference from your device. Contact the manufacturer for more information.
• Call roadside assistance or a special, non-emergency assistance number when necessary. If you see a broken-down vehicle posing no serious hazard, a broken traffic signal, a minor traffic accident where no one appears injured, or a vehicle that you know to be stolen, call a number that is designated for reporting these types of situations.
Do not store your device with metal objects, such as coins, keys, and necklaces • Your device may be scratched or may malfunction. • If the battery terminals come into contact with metal objects, this may cause a fire.
• Your device may malfunction or the battery may discharge from exposure to magnetic fields. • Magnetic stripe cards, including credit cards, phone cards, passbooks, and boarding passes, may be damaged by magnetic fields. [. . . ] • In the event your device is lost or stolen, change the passwords on your accounts to protect your personal information. • Avoid using applications from unknown sources and lock your device with a pattern, password, or PIN.
Maximum SAR for this model and conditions under which it was recorded Head SAR 0. 762 W/kg
Correct disposal of this product
(Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment) (Applicable in countries with separate collection systems) This marking on the product, accessories or literature indicates that the product and its electronic accessories (e. g. charger, headset, USB cable) should not be disposed of with other household waste. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate these items from other types of waste and recycle them responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SAMSUNG CHAMP NEO DUOS
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SAMSUNG CHAMP NEO DUOS will begin.