User manual SAMSUNG CLP-680DW
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets... DON'T FORGET : ALWAYS READ THE USER GUIDE BEFORE BUYING !!!
If this document matches the user guide, instructions manual or user manual, feature sets, schematics you are looking for, download it now. Lastmanuals provides you a fast and easy access to the user manual SAMSUNG CLP-680DW. We hope that this SAMSUNG CLP-680DW user guide will be useful to you.
Lastmanuals help download the user guide SAMSUNG CLP-680DW.
Manual abstract: user guide SAMSUNG CLP-680DW
Detailed instructions for use are in the User's Guide.
[. . . ] User’s Guide
CLP-41xN/CLP-41xNW Series CLP-68xND/CLP-68xDW Series
This guide provides information concerning installation, basic operation and troubleshooting on windows.
This guide provides information about installation, advanced configuration, operation and troubleshooting on various OS environments. Some features may not be available depending on models or countries.
Key benefits Features by models Useful to know About this user’s guide Safety information Machine overview Control panel overview Turning on the machine Installing the driver locally Reinstalling the driver 5 7 9 10 11 16 19 20 21 22
Ordering supplies and accessories Available consumables Available accessories Available maintenance parts Storing the toner cartridge Redistributing toner Replacing the toner cartridge Replacing the waste toner container Installing accessories Monitoring the supplies life Setting the toner low alert Cleaning the machine Tips for moving & storing your machine 53 54 56 57 58 60 62 66 68 72 73 74 78
2. [. . . ] Enter the Network Password of the access point (or router).
If you cannot find the network name you want to choose, or if you want to set the wireless configuration manually, click Advanced Setting. • Enter the wireless Network Name: Enter the SSID of the access point (SSID is case-sensitive). Open System: Authentication is not used, and encryption may or may not be used, depending on the need for data security. WPA Personal or WPA2 Personal: Select this option to authenticate the print server based on a WPA Pre-Shared Key. This uses a shared secret key (generally called Pre Shared Key pass phrase), which is manually configured on the access point and each of its clients. • Encryption: Select the encryption (None, WEP64, WEP128, TKIP, AES, TKIP AES). • Network Password: Enter the encryption network password value.
When the network connection window appears, disconnect the network cable. The network cable connection can interfere with searching for wireless devices.
2. Using a Network-Connected Machine
Wireless network setup
If your printer supports Wi-Fi Direct, the following screen appears. After selecting the components, you can also change the machine name, set the machine to be shared on the network, set the machine as the default machine, and change the port name of each machine. If you want to register your machine with the Samusng web site and receive useful information, click On-line Registration. If not, click Finish.
Ad hoc via USB cable
If you do not have an access point (AP), you may still connect the machine wirelessly to your computer by setting up an ad-hoc wireless network by following the simple steps below.
• Can start to build Wi-Fi Direct by using Samsung Easy Printer Manager (see "Setting up Wi-Fi Direct" on page 166). • Wi-Fi Direct Name: The default Wi-Fi Direct Name is the model name and the maximum length is 22 characters. • Password setting is the numeric string, and the size is 8 ~ 64 characters.
Items to prepare
• • • • Network-connected computer Software CD that was provided with your machine A machine installed with a wireless network interface USB cable
When the wireless network set up is completed, disconnect the USB cable between the computer and machine. Using a Network-Connected Machine
Wireless network setup
Creating the ad hoc network in Windows
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Check whether the USB cable is connected to the machine. Read the License Agreement, and select I accept the terms of the License Agreement. Choose the option in Using Enhanced Features and Participating in Printer Usage Information Collection Program. Select Configure the wireless network connection using USB cable on the Printer Connection Type screen. After searching the wireless networks, a list of wireless networks your machine has searched appears. Click Advanced Setting.
• Authentication: Select an authentication type. Open System: Authentication is not used, and encryption may or may not be used, depending on the need for data security. • Confirm Network Password: Confirm the encryption network password value. [. . . ] SMTP is a relatively simple, text-based protocol, where one or more recipients of a message are specified, and then the message text is transferred. It is a client-server protocol, where the client transmits an email message to the server. Transmission Confirmation Report (TCR) provides details of each transmission such as job status, transmission result and number of pages sent. This report can be set to print after each job or only after failed transmissions.
Tagged Image File Format (TIFF) is a variable-resolution bitmapped image format. [. . . ]
DISCLAIMER TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE SAMSUNG CLP-680DW
Lastmanuals offers a socially driven service of sharing, storing and searching manuals related to use of hardware and software : user guide, owner's manual, quick start guide, technical datasheets...
In any way can't Lastmanuals be held responsible if the document you are looking for is not available, incomplete, in a different language than yours, or if the model or language do not match the description. Lastmanuals, for instance, does not offer a translation service.
Click on "Download the user Manual" at the end of this Contract if you accept its terms, the downloading of the manual SAMSUNG CLP-680DW will begin.